Jao Sao Ban Rai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Whenever I watch this lakorn it makes me wonder that the little girl might be Pors sisters kid.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
KristyS said:
Whenever I watch this lakorn it makes me wonder that the little girl might be Pors sisters kid.
[post="152928"][/post]​
ooooh.... that could be a possibility.... interesting.... :shock:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SouthernGal said:
oooh okay..thanks...like, i remember when he picked her up and brought her to live with him....but before that, he got a phone call..and he told his aunt that "P' [older]" has just passed away thats why she came to live with him. bu ti dont know..haha
[post="152918"][/post]​
i might be wrong... i think i might have missed a part... so that could be it...

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
I dont like aorapim she shouldnt have blocked the bullet and por could have just got shot ( but survive of coarse) becuase now aorapim is spending a lot of time with por ><

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
ChaosAngelz said:
I dont like aorapim she shouldnt have blocked the bullet and por could have just got shot ( but survive of coarse) becuase now aorapim is spending a lot of time with por ><
[post="153016"][/post]​
oh so true so true....never thought about that. Atleast shes paralyzed. haha

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hmm Is she really his kid? I mean she calls him "Paw Luang" which everyone else refer to him by that too. She doesnt even call him "kon paw" ahah or did i miss that? I have to go rewatch it now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on this lakorn..can someone translate it please

'น้ำฝน' ไม่กลัวอาถรรพณ์ชุดเจ้าสาว

ศุกร์นี้พลาดไม่ได้ละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 พระเอกจูงนางเอกเข้าพิธี วิวาห์ซะที ว่าแต่ น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์ จัดกระบวนพล ที่ต้องสวมชุดเจ้าสาวเหอะ กลัวอาถรรพณ์มั้ย “ฉากนี้ไปถ่ายที่ไร่ส้ม จ.เชียงรายค่ะ อากาศตอนนั้นหนาวมาก แต่ชุดเจ้าสาวเป็น แขนกุดยิ่งหนาวมากๆ แต่ต้องทำหน้าให้ดูมีความสุข พอคัตทีนึงทีมงานต้องรีบเอาผ้าห่มมาให้ห่ม แล้วชุดเจ้าสาวจะยาว เดินแต่ละทีต้องระวัง เพราะไม่งั้นมีสิทธิ์เหยียบชายกระโปรงหัวคะมำได้ แต่ภาพสวยมากเพราะเป็นช่วงส้มสุกพอดีสีส้มสวยเลย ส่วนเรื่องอาถรรพณ์ ชุดเจ้าสาวที่ว่าหากใส่ก่อนจะไม่ได้แต่งนั้น ฝนไม่กลัวนะ เพราะนางเอกทุกคนก็ใส่ด้วยกันทั้งนั้น แล้วฝนก็ใส่มาเป็นเรื่องที่สองแล้วค่ะ”

cecilia

Staff member
por is that little girl's dad..he used to marry..i dont' recall hearing her calling por ''poh leung''..

anyway..i'm synch to know what happen today..^^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i hope someone uploads episode 14. i am waiting patiently for it. y is por going to punch namfon for? that's so gentlemen like well he wasn't really a gentlemen in this lakorn anyways but yea.

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.14
por continues to visit aorapim. the aunt pushes namfon to use her right in persuading por to come back home. lookthan continues to be scared so, the maids and her play a form of duck duck goose game.
omg rawee is so creepy, hiding in the shadows in namfon's bedroom. yay, she tells her brother to get out of her life and ends their relationship. he continues to bs saying that he cares for her and had good intentions. the aunt hears the two arguing, rawee hides, namfon says that she was arguing on the phone with por. he tells namfon to divorce por and split the money in half. he tells namfon that por has asked to buy namfon from him a long time ago and take over her land. he questions her if por has ever said "i love you" to her.
rawee basically offers namfon to danai. danai declares that he will never take namfon away bc she loves por. danai will protect namfon from rawee who basically is trying to sell her sister once again.
YES! namfon shows sign of morning sickness?? omg as por is about to leave the hospital, aorapim screaches and threatens to commit suicide. por kisses and hugs aorapim as she requested and rawee comes and sees this. love lookthan, she says that if por loved her the he wouldnt have stayed with another woman.
aorapim calls namfon and lies about how por lingered around, not wanting to leave her side. namfon says that if por wants to leave, then he will and namfon hangs up on aorapim. namfon becomes restless and seems to have lost hope. the aunt wants the wedding soon and for por to realize and come to his senses about aorapim. rawee and aorapim conspire to have namfon hate por.
namfon disagrees with the wedding and begs for a divorce as soon as possible. she tells him she is not a thing that he can buy to look at for fun. namfon talk to danai about the divorce and rawee tells the aunt to get 50 million ready. rawee tells namfon to ask for money but namfon refuses. as por wants to leave, aorapim lies saying that namfon has just called her to make fun of her. she says that namfon is planning break up with por in order to marry danai. por declares that he will never divorce namfon.
namfon is packing and lookthan asks whats going on and por says that they are vacationing. namfon goes along and they plan a trip to the beach. por says that is willing to give her even 100 million and that namfon does not need to file a divorce. as por is about to say that that night was out of love, lookthan comes and interrupts. woot! the aunt shoves the fact that the 3 have gone to the beach in aorapim's face. she says that she will look after her daughter in law.
por and lookthan have fun playing in the water and building a castle so cute. namfon walks towards the ocean and before she knows it, she's in deep and is drowning. por dives in to the rescue. as por is about to perform cpr, two gays dudes interrupt. por puts his leg in between as one dude is about to go for the mouth to mouth. lol then namfon wakes up and spits out water in the dude's face.
lookthan pretends to sleep and por kisses namfon. lookthan coaches her dad to hug namfon. she later tells him to kiss her mommy. lookthan tells her parents to go talk in the other room or else she'll know all their secrets and bc she wants to sleep. namfon asks por if he is using him saving her as a bargaining chip. he tells her that he knew that she loved him. he thinks that she said i love you when he was dying bc she was just shocked. he said that she will never love him.

preview of eps.15 (this lakorn is never ending) so much drama!! rot has talked to rawee. she yells at namfon saying that por only bought namfon from her grandfather to have namfon be a nanny to lookthan and also as a mistress. por is beating rawee up and when namfon intervenes, por knocks her out!! por tells namfon to stop crying and thinking of danai. she tells him not to touch her again. rot finds out that namfon is pregnant.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG...was it an accident??? Did Por do it intentionally???

You know what? She deserves a good wake up call though...why in the hell would she believe her mean ass brother? Gosh...she knew he left her and wanted to sell her...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the summary of epi 14 tango71!..wow so much drama..i guess this lakorn really is ending on epi 17..i just hope it doesnt drag..so far, its not dragging right?