Jang WooHyuk

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
WooHyuk vs. MinWoo

Former H.O.T. member JangWooHyuk and ShinHwa member LeeMinWoo will put their pride on the line as they hold a dance battle. They will be battling each other on the 17th in the MBC TV Thanksgiving Special <Star Dance Battle 2005>.

This battle between the best dancers of various management companies seems like it will gather the interest of fans based soley on the victory and defeats of the various dancers, despite what the final outcome will be. For JangWooHyuk & LeeMinWoo not only is their team's pride on their shoulders, it was stated both have been practicing endlessly in their own respective studios.

For this night's battle everyone will choose one of their songs and show a freestyle dance that they have prepared, which will last approximately 2-2.5 minutes.

<Star Dance Battle 2005> will not only show the battle between these two dancers, but also the battles of other various artists, which have been gathering much interest from fans all around. SS501 vs ChunSangJiHee, OneTwo vs Koyote, TVXQ's XiahJunSu vs UKnowYunHo, GilGun vs UNee, Bin vs HongSooAh, and various other events that will split the artists into competing teams.

credits: BelleMode/Kpopper

go hyukie!
who do you think will win?

Nameless

N i n j a
I just watched a clip of Woo Hyuk comeback perf. He danced more than he sang, that's for sure. Look's like M got some competition.

Muddie Murda

smile...
yeps! It's M vs. Woo Hyuk now...tsk tsk

gonna be hard!!!!!!!!!! T_T I root for both...although I don't know Woo Hyuk that well...but he's a great dancer!

*should go DL comeback perf now!* Saw the link last night but I was also downloading 34728 other stuff. haha

Muddie Murda

smile...
WHOA HOT MAMA! SHIZZLES!

HIS COMEBACK PERF WAS HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! HOT! HAHAHAHAA He's a hot guy!

^_^

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
he changed from a dork to a totally hottie i'll have to say! LOL!

CREDIT: Jama35 @ DTH
TRANSLATION CREDIT: Elisa @ DTH
SOURCE: Starnews

Jang Woo Hyuk, "Thank you friend" at HeeJun’s Phonecall

Jang Woo Hyuk, who was the last to release a solo album from the group H.O.T., has received an encouraging phone call from Moon Hee Jun.

Jang Woo Hyuk, whose album "No More Drama" was released on the 12th, has stated in an interview with starnews, "On the 2nd day after my release, I received a phone call from HeeJun. HeeJun encouraged me saying, ‘The songs are so good. There will definitely be good results’. I’m really encouraged by this, and I’m so thankful."

He also stated, "I told HeeJun, whose new album is coming out on the 20th, ‘Let’s work hard so we can both receive good comments’."

Jang Woo Hyuk’s first solo album has already recorded 70,000 copies in preorders, and has been part of many showcases because the response was so good. Also, he is running 3rd on the online album selling records, ‘Hanteo charts’. (it’s like the billboards of korea).

Jang Woo Hyuk said, "Since Moon Hee Jun is releasing an album a week after me, we’ll have many opportunities to see each other while performing." Jang Woo Hyuk has regularly talked to Moon Hee Jun on the phone, concerning music activities.

how sweet of junnie! luv hyukie, but luv junnie even more! LOL!

here's his Sun That Never Sets MV

here's the WooHyuk vs. M Dance Battle.

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
ok for all of you who know woohyuk or are fans of his i'm sure you really can't wait for his new album to come out. however for those of you who don't know who he is he's an ex HOT member and an ex JTL member.
well for those of you who know who he is take a look at the picture below... our charming little prince has turned into a bad @$$ hottie!
yes... yes... i agreed totally.... and hey! guess who he looks like on the new pix.... he looks like one of my uncles... haha... cute, eh?...

anyways, aZn_FrEaK, i love junnie on your banner!!! hehe... he's waaaaaaaaaaay hotter!!! lol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
DEGacktmoon said:
yes... yes... i agreed totally.... and hey! guess who he looks like on the new pix.... he looks like one of my uncles... haha... cute, eh?...

anyways, aZn_FrEaK, i love junnie on your banner!!! hehe... he's waaaaaaaaaaay hotter!!! lol
[post="19554"][/post]​
i know, don't junnie look so much better LOL!
here's the pic in bigger view!