Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh shoot!!!

how could I forget my husband's b-day?!?!?! I'm soooo bad!!! :lol: I thought Aum's b-day was today (Feb 21) but it's actually yesterday!!! damn!!! I forgot to greet him last night when we were in bed... doing something... having a pillow fight... :loool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUM!!!!! :wub: :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh shoot!!!

how could I forget my husband's b-day?!?!?! I'm soooo bad!!! :lol: I thought Aum's b-day was today (Feb 21) but it's actually yesterday!!! damn!!! I forgot to greet him last night when we were in bed... doing something... having a pillow fight... :loool:

LMAO whatever donna, he's with me, someone who actually remembered his b-day :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMAO whatever donna, he's with me, someone who actually remembered his b-day :p
I'm being so forgetful these couple days that I even forgot Aum's b-day... -_-

I wonder if they had a surprise b-day party for him in the NM set... hmmm.... I also wonder what Aff gave him for his b-day... maybe a :kiss: or .... :rolleyes:

I'm catching up with MKKW right now... that lakorn is very addicting!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i hope they did gave him a party :)

i know, MKKW is always addicting, i watched every episode at least more than 3x ^^

to an: i'm so sorry we didn't have our webcam talk, i went to take a nap around 8 and it seemed that i fell asleep. SORRY :( we can schedule for a later date OKAY :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aiyah.. i knew it was aummie's bday but i couldnt go on the comp... ahhh... wat a loser i am.. >_<...

happy late bday to mr. aum atichart chumnanont

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh my mom is so evil lol.. haha.. i was watchin please save the last dance for me .. that one korean drama with eugene.. ive borrowed that drama for so long but never watched it until yesterday.. n yea i was watchin it but later my mom joined me.. which was fine.. but omg.. later my mom started watchin without me.. n im just like..... ahhhh .. mom.. i dont know where im at.. .. she fnished the drama.. while she was watchin i was just lookin at some clips while usin the comp.. argh my mom lol.. haha i love her though.. ^_^..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
oh shoot!!!

omg who said he was ur husband??? its my husband.. duh did all of u girls 4get??? :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
where are my JLR sisters now?!?! lol

I'm mostly in the NM thread now... :lol:

anyone here who watches MKKW?!?! (I know you're watching it, RR.. hahaha) one of Wat's bodyguard there... I think his name is Vit? is he also in JLR? :huh:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
where are my JLR sisters now?!?! lol

I'm mostly in the NM thread now... :lol:

anyone here who watches MKKW?!?! (I know you're watching it, RR.. hahaha) one of Wat's bodyguard there... I think his name is Vit? is he also in JLR? :huh:
i'm here, but i'm everywhere usually lol.

i'm in NM thread too, but not as much as you lol

YES YES YES i'm super watching MKKW :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG that's where i've seen him from LMAO. i knew he looked familiar but couldn't remember from where. OMG JLR ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was the helper on the pearl island. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss my sisters... aiyah i am jammed pack with hw n assignments... >_<... argh.. so much essays ... eeek..

of course aum will always be aff's..

but after aff.. its me muahaha lol...

LOVE ATEAM... IM SO HAPPY AUM WON FOR THE 9 ENTERTAINMENT AWARD.. YAY..