Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
anyways my new poster for my upcoming fanfic after i finish out the rest .. *i hope*

OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (man if it wasn't night over here, i would scream at the top of my lungs) this is soo frickin awesome....i super love the poster.....i can't wait for this ^^ yeah you better finish up your other ones..i'm still waiting for the end of disturbia...and also forbidden love

aum is searching for love...searching for me :loool: YES!!!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol i promise i'll finish those 2 hehehe .. it'll be super interesting .. anyways wana noe wats this fic about? hehehe

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
"So breathe in so deep...Breathe me in....I'm yours to keep...And hold onto your words...Cuz talk is cheap...And remember me tonight....When your asleep"
gawd *faint* luv this song .. but u shuld try to listen to S-hand serenade other songs...so sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

of course i do....i can't even go to sleep now...
well its about Aff being like a female assasin but she was Aum's first love since childhood. Aum is a police and he know that now, Aff's former client the head of mafia n all is after her.Using his power .. he;s going track Aff all over the world to find her and save her.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gawd *faint* luv this song .. but u shuld try to listen to S-hand serenade other songs...so sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

well its about Aff being like a female assasin but she was Aum's first love since childhood. Aum is a police and he know that now, Aff's former client the head of mafia n all is after her.Using his power .. he;s going track Aff all over the world to find her and save her.
yeah i'm listening to their other songs...but i'm sooo in love with this one at the moment.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG x infinity....that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome...i can't wait for you to write it....you are making it really hard for me to not scream out loud with excitement, seriously i had to cover my mouth too

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (man if it wasn't night over here, i would scream at the top of my lungs) this is soo frickin awesome....i super love the poster.....i can't wait for this ^^ yeah you better finish up your other ones..i'm still waiting for the end of disturbia...and also forbidden love

aum is searching for love...searching for me :loool: YES!!!!!
he's not searching for you RR... he's searching for me!!! AUMMIE!! I'm here! :loool:

I'm excited to read your upcoming fanfic! :clap: so there's a tracker? reminds me of James in Twilight... :lol: yeah... I'm so obsessed with it... :lol: I read mafia in there! I love stories with mafia! ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah i'm listening to their other songs...but i'm sooo in love with this one at the moment.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG x infinity....that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome...i can't wait for you to write it....you are making it really hard for me to not scream out loud with excitement, seriously i had to cover my mouth too
lol ahaha i agree .. fall for you really made me GAGA for quite a long time xD
u shuld try listening to Faber Drive - Tongue Tied .. my fav band n fav song of all timeeeeee!!

hahaha oki2 shall write~

he's not searching for you RR... he's searching for me!!! AUMMIE!! I'm here! :loool:

I'm excited to read your upcoming fanfic! :clap: so there's a tracker? reminds me of James in Twilight... :lol: yeah... I'm so obsessed with it... :lol: I read mafia in there! I love stories with mafia! ^_^
LOL stop it u 2...he's searching for AFF!!!

ahaha .. yeah i like these forbidden love kinda thing lol >>> TWILIGHT :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oki gurls, jus updated Disturbia and will try my very best to update Forbidden Love tomorrow when I'm back in campus =]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

NO, he's not searching for you, why would he search for the n'rai...he's searching the n'ek or his love aka ME :D all he has to do is cross the ocean and BAM i'm there..well with a couple of states to pass too

lol ahaha i agree .. fall for you really made me GAGA for quite a long time xD
u shuld try listening to Faber Drive - Tongue Tied .. my fav band n fav song of all timeeeeee!!

hahaha oki2 shall write~

LOL stop it u 2...he's searching for AFF!!!

ahaha .. yeah i like these forbidden love kinda thing lol >>> TWILIGHT :loool:
Oooo i'll go listen to it....
yeah i read your update....whoa..mouth dropped....at first i thought he would want tik..but he took cherry

well aff will play me..but she's much prettier and nicer than me...but if she's playing an assassin, we're the same :loool: nope she'll still be prettier and nicer..

haih .. shuld i update my fic or photoshop LOL
both....update more..i WANT to know more....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
NO, he's not searching for you, why would he search for the n'rai...he's searching the n'ek or his love aka ME :D all he has to do is cross the ocean and BAM i'm there..well with a couple of states to pass too

well aff will play me..but she's much prettier and nicer than me...but if she's playing an assassin, we're the same :loool: nope she'll still be prettier and nicer..
but the n'rai is closer to him... he'll just ride a plane for about 4 hours then take a bus and BAM, he's at the n'rai's house already... :loool:

anie! you should put an n'rai on your upcoming fanfic too... :rolleyes:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
but the n'rai is closer to him... he'll just ride a plane for about 4 hours then take a bus and BAM, he's at the n'rai's house already... :loool:

what's the fun in that...aum needs an adventure :p you can be his rest stop...but he WILL continue searching for me <3

yeah an...put a n'rai...put donna :loool: giving him false clues so he won't find her..or she's aum's partner who secretly loves him, and who's with him to find aff..but she'll turn evil hmmmm

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i know... "because a girl like you is impossible to find, impossible to find...." awww if aum sang that to me... *FAINT right after he sings it of course...

me singing to an, "because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you, over again..."

u r so funny.... i was cracking up..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Oooo i'll go listen to it....
yeah i read your update....whoa..mouth dropped....at first i thought he would want tik..but he took cherry

both....update more..i WANT to know more....
LMAO *no comment* on rr

yeah updating noe xD

Yes, sir. Okay. XD

LOL if that is so, Aum should just come n meet me .. less than 4 hours :p

ok then .. i'll put in Donna acting as Donna in this fic k hehe

what's the fun in that...aum needs an adventure :p you can be his rest stop...but he WILL continue searching for me <3

yeah an...put a n'rai...put donna :loool: giving him false clues so he won't find her..or she's aum's partner who secretly loves him, and who's with him to find aff..but she'll turn evil hmmmm
LOL i will..anyone else wants to be apart of this fic (the post of AFF is taken by AFF) =D

AWWW mommy BIG HUG to you <3
aw thanks .. im feeling way better today actually

nice.. i like it.. when u gonna start tis??
starting it right after Disturbia cos its almost finishin.