Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
some things never change...sisters still fighting over aum...well, it's a good thing I got new obsessions

Lookin' good in black...man, I'm so crushin' on Ice big time

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This is my very first fanmade video that I made for Jai Rao...I had a lot of fun doing it, and got really into it, I just wanted my own video that goes perfectly with the song, instead of having to watch the same clips for both songs for JR like with their official video...Ceci suggested, and since I didn't know how to do it, I figured I'd learn...But I don't know if I'll ever be as passionate about any other lakorn...there were so many good clips to use too...but I wanted the tearjerker effect...Let me know what you guys think:

My Jai Rao MV

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i heard about that and i also saw the cast... i don't like the korean doumyuji/ dao ming si that much... -_-
HAHA ru into Twilight too Donna?

WAHHHHHHHH! aiko had a RATED R dream! about who? ateam? ahhahahaha.
Shame shame Ariko. I thought "RR" is the only one allow to ahve a rated R dream hehe LOL

some things never change...sisters still fighting over aum...well, it's a good thing I got new obsessions

Lookin' good in black...man, I'm so crushin' on Ice big time

Yeah So NEVER will change. But some of us have more than one person they're obssessed about. uh hum not mentioning any names... *cough cough RR cough cough And she won't let go of Umm :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'm in school right now hehe ssshhh!! I'm a good student :)
It's quite boring but it's FRIDAY!!!!
Hope u guys are hainvg a great friday!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
BTW DEC 5 the King's B-day and Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to all ur dads out there hehe :)
I read my dad a poem and i was crying too hehe :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't know why I can never just stick to one person... :p

I'm about to head off to bed, but it's 6 in the morning, that's not normal...it is for me though

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
whoo sadly i prob might be droppin my fics lol.. so busy.. i dont have time .. and.. i alwaise forget my ideas.. argh.. >_<.. lol.. haha.. i hate myself.. haha...

n wait... aum is MINES.. muahaha.. hehe..
what??? nooooooo.....why aiko...

but aum is mine..i called it :p

no more sharing is caring now? we're all fighting over AUM... :loool:
there is no sharing..maybe on occasion but not now

i dont mind sharing knowing hw angelic i am :loool:
:loool: whatever an...you try to take him from me...if you want to share him, just give him to me :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
This is my very first fanmade video that I made for Jai Rao...I had a lot of fun doing it, and got really into it, I just wanted my own video that goes perfectly with the song, instead of having to watch the same clips for both songs for JR like with their official video...Ceci suggested, and since I didn't know how to do it, I figured I'd learn...But I don't know if I'll ever be as passionate about any other lakorn...there were so many good clips to use too...but I wanted the tearjerker effect...Let me know what you guys think:

My Jai Rao MV
it's awesome....great job :D

HAHA ru into Twilight too Donna?

Shame shame Ariko. I thought "RR" is the only one allow to ahve a rated R dream hehe LOL

Yeah So NEVER will change. But some of us have more than one person they're obssessed about. uh hum not mentioning any names... *cough cough RR cough cough And she won't let go of Umm :p
hmmm why would i have rated r dreams..when i have the real thing...well maybe i have rated r thoughts LOL

yeah i won't let go of umm..yet i have so many lovers <3

I'm in school right now hehe ssshhh!! I'm a good student :)
It's quite boring but it's FRIDAY!!!!
Hope u guys are hainvg a great friday!
have a great friday too....hmmm i don't have school today because my school had a bomb threat...it's a good and bad thing..good thing-three day weekend, bad thing-it's a bomb threat...usually they aren't real, but you never know...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
So.. i luv the mv u made.. argh u galz are so talented.. while im still just a dork who dont know how to ps or make mvs haha..

damn aum n aff .. twi...light... omfg.. ROCKS... haha.. maybe i should read it now since cough i alwaise picture ateam..

So.. ice is cute.. lol.. hehe.. u a ice fan.. diamend is a aof fan.. but where's peck . hehe.. i like all 3 of them lol..

AUMMMIE BOY IS AIKO'S PROPERTY.. I ONLY LEND HIM OUT FOR A DAY.. MUAHAHA.. IF I'M NICE.. LMAO..

hehehe love you galz.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha.. rr i thought of the song "now and forever" by whiteshadow or paradies.. i always forget lmao.. haha...

haha... i say one hour isnt enough.. haha.. i think i want it to last forever or cough cough.. like those fanfics im so behind in lol.. haha.. at the park.. etc... lol.... hehe.. **whistles**