Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Very happy to see that there are some friends still take care about JLR.
hehe.. yup. we still do.. the jlr sisters.. hehe..

yeah... crazy you.. j/k! :lol: do you drink or eat anything to make you stay awake all night? :huh: I once tried drinking this herbal power drink (forgot the name) coz I really have to review for a big test...it really made me awake all night long and the following day, I was still hyper! :lol: and then I've found out that the power drink is usually drank by people who wanted to last longer in bed! some say it is what couples take so they can make babies faster! :loool: I'll never ever going to drink that again...

lmao... hahahaha.. OMG donna lol... hahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
jaofar omg.. seems like forever.. i miss u n the sis lots.. >_<.. i just have a huge headache rite now.. lol.. >_<..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahaha...yeah..at times i'll drink NESCAFE ORIGINAL...it can make me nt sleep the whole day...LMAO!!!!
i noe what u drank gurl...its a herb called Tongkat Ali...its very strong...usually drank by man..to "ehem" on the bed all night long..LMAOOOOO
maybe that's it! :lol: I should've tried sleeping with someone when I had it... to test if it's really effective! :ph34r: :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
maybe that's it! :lol: I should've tried sleeping with someone when I had it... to test if it's really effective! :ph34r: :loool:
ahahaha....LMAO...u naughty gurl...remember...tis kind of chat btween u n me...shuld be either in msn or fanfic...
or the gurls might find us perverts..lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
hello honeys! ok i got materials for aum's bday thing today woot woot ima see what i can do now

oh, gosh i almost forgot about that. too many things to focus on. my work, students' work, my masters, my family.....if only there is 25 hours a day... -_-

ahahaha....LMAO...u naughty gurl...remember...tis kind of chat btween u n me...shuld be either in msn or fanfic...
or the gurls might find us perverts..lol
no, that signifies your are growing up! :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

oh, gosh i almost forgot about that. too many things to focus on. my work, students' work, my masters, my family.....if only there is 25 hours a day... -_-

no, that signifies your are growing up! :p
ahaha..r we havin a green light to talk bout tis kak ana? :p :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey gurls....after endless days of pursuing cikna to show me her pic..she finally posted in Ateam...for those who's curious...go check it out...hehehehee...*evil laughter*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss my JLR SISTERS! How are you girls been? Anyone finish with Um's projects yet? I'm so broke. I need to pay for my ACT test and try to work on Um's projects but I'm so before. Miss and love you girls1 :hug:

cikna

sarNie Adult
jaofar omg.. seems like forever.. i miss u n the sis lots.. >_<.. i just have a huge headache rite now.. lol.. >_<..
get well soon. the best cure for a headache is to drink plenty of lukewarm water.

ahaha..r we havin a green light to talk bout tis kak ana? :p :lol:
not only green light, blue, red, yellow, lights also!

hey gurls....after endless days of pursuing cikna to show me her pic..she finally posted in Ateam...for those who's curious...go check it out...hehehehee...*evil laughter*
hei bdk bertuah! abih dia announced kat org! cikgu tarik telinga awak kang!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahahaa...nak tergelak an setiap kali akak panggil an "budak bertuah" ahahahaha

*ouch...pain...*

anyways gurls...need a lil help...if So and Harit were to have baby boy...what would be the best name?