Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i got my hair cut today ahha it looks ok/good i guess but newho my friend was telling her mom about my JLR FEVER haahahhaha nd like my phone rang a million times and im like yeap thats from my movie and i was like it ended like half a year already but im still FEVERED and wow i think the appropriate term to use is SHE DEFF LAUGHED HER ASS OFF hahaaaaaahahhahahahah

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no huh Grudgeprincess, JLR ended like a while ago.. and im still addicted to it...
i mean to me nothing can beat JLR.. badarn jai didnt beat it either... im still n love
wit JLR no matter wat...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
helo my dears well today was my first day of school and its =// hahaha man im like starving cuz i have a later lunch than i had before and now im like sooooooooo tired so how was ya'll day

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i no huh Grudgeprincess, JLR ended like a while ago.. and im still addicted to it...
i mean to me nothing can beat JLR.. badarn jai didnt beat it either... im still n love
wit JLR no matter wat...
GIRL! thats what i be saying haahahhahahahha yes LALALALOVEEEEE JLR gawd i love ur sigg hahahhaha

cecilia

Staff member
awe. std going to school already.
just stopping by before heading to bed ..

gosh An, i'm reading your banner and still can't believe the story :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

hey ceci...i miss chattin wif ya!when ur online do buzz me k =]
oh ceci...lol...its okay...read it if u feel like reading...aite? ;)

cikna

sarNie Adult
as u can see my sisters the two lakorn i'm crazy about hehe. is on my sig hehe. the cute ending scene from bj awwww way too cute. i'm going to start to watch gae roy ruk a recommendation from kkrystal. my current lakorn are: gae roy ruk and kom faek. just finish watching: ngao asoke, pookarn ruey ray (rewatch). I'm curious what r my sisters up to with lakorn?
P.S. i know an i'm tlaking about it again, but hey i have to fit my new nickname u can't blame me lol

arisa, i see from ur banner that u r hooked with the malaysian series, "ghost". this must be an's doing!! anyway, a good series to watch

omg cikna n ellem came by when i wasnt on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo .. i miss u galz lots..

n hmmmmmmmmmmm i see aricy talkin bout me muahahaha xp lol.. **coughcough** .. hehe xp..

an .. hmm i do get on but im busy lately ... >_< .. sorry .. hhehehe xp .. n btw i say u lipsing with ur sis hahahaha too kute xp lol...

i miss talkin to u galz.. >_< ... rite now i have guests at my house so i cant use the comp much atm T_T .. n eeeeek .. imma start school soon nooooooooo... aiyaiyai ...

I MISS MY SISTERS!!!! .. aiko luvs ya.. lotz.. xp .. hugs n kisses.. hehe..
hi aiko!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hey kak ana!
yep...i practically spread the GHOST fever to most of them actually XD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

ahhh ceci ...try to look beyond it..im supporting anie's writing by reading it..*pshhh im still looking at ken with this face too ----> <_<

for real cikna has been like missing for so long..prolly in ateam forum..the place that i havent been to lately lmao

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

CECI! I MISS YOU! and yes GP is tired to the extreme now that its going to be the 3rd day of school i have a world history quiz tomara already =//