Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO HOO! i can't wait til SEPTEMBER our MOVIE DATE BANGKOK DANGEROUS w/ MOH'S CHAKRIT comes out AND our beloved ATEAM BOTAN KLEEP SOODTAI AIRS! man oh man and its during the beg. of the skool year hahahha its gona be like JLR again

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
where did all my honeys go to? haha hmm i should be reading that damn book report thing which im supp. to finsih by monday for sckool but i wana watch GAE ROY RUK hahahhahahaha cuz im bhid on that and there were some HAWTTTTTTT screencaps i wana see ahhahahhahahah

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey sisters! Sorry I'm not on MSN for a few days since I'm busy with school even it just started. Btw I got a job but I'm working on Monday. I hope I have a chance to be on some day! Take care sister! XOXO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
that lil thing cost $100?? err you would be better off getting a treadmill missy..atleast you can on it too! :lol: & get some sweat going on like harit!!!
LMFAO yes it cost a hundred my dad was like ....... but u kno my parents always yelling at me your so fat blah blah (hahah from sitting JLRing all day LMFAO) but yes newho i was like just get me this n i'll do it ahahha speaking of it i should be exercising in a couple mins

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg... my mom bought me something like that too coz according to her, i'm getting too fat now... <_< but i'm so lazy to use it... :loool:
DONNA! hahahaha ok me n u can exercise together ahhahha but dude i wana be lazy but now that they actually bought me it i can't complain and i have to do it =/

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didnt recognize the sig but its kute hehe .. baubau.. xp .. whoo gp.. that was 100 bucks.. hmm which reminds me.. i need to lose my weight lol.. xp .. >_<.. im getting fatter each day lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. FINALLY IM BACK ON.. BEEN A WHOLE WEEK.. WHOOO SORRY SISTERS... SCHOOL STARTED AGAIN FOR ME.. N BOI O BOI WAS IT BORING N TIRING... >_< .. I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON SW N OTHER SITES.. XP.. N OF COURSE LAKORNS. HEHEHE.. I JUST WANTED TO SAY I MISS YOU ALL LOTZ...

-aiko

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DONNA! hahahaha ok me n u can exercise together ahhahha but dude i wana be lazy but now that they actually bought me it i can't complain and i have to do it =/
you can exercise with me and HARIT if you like.... :loool:

LMFAO whoooooops my bad sorry DONNA! ok i changed it im deff. losing my mind :rolleyes:

gp forgetting my name?!?!?!?!? BAD GP!!!!! :loool: j/k.... i still love you even if you thought I was an... :wub: :kiss: