Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok well two days ago i went to the mall and we went in the dollar store and man the dolar store at the mall owns lmao it has like everything but newho man i was walkin and i saw this soap and it was in the shape of different fruits and i'mlike =O STRAWBERRIES!!!!!! lmao ima go bak and tel my mom to buy it lmao but it had like a strawberry shaped soap and banana and man just a bunch of stufff ahhahahahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and remember that 200 dolla coconut tree lamp i wanted ok i went bak to home depot and that lamp is now 100 hahhaha dad says he's gona buy it for me wen i move to my new house WOO HOO!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and yesterday i went to my mom's friend's open house and the girls there showed me how to make paper stars hehehe there pretty freakin sweetttt!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and she gave me this bracelet and at first i wasn't even paying attention and i didn't even look at it wen she offered me it cuz she already gave me a lot of stuff but wen i looked at it man it was all the jungle colors and i was like =O lmao so she put it on me and gave it to me lmao i love her hahahhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
man i was freakin out so bad wen SW wasn't working lmao i was so bored to and man i had that spamness in me just the urge to spam so i spamed at ateam :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o ahhaha and the same day i went to the home depot i went to target (OUR STORE!) ahahah and i saw green forks, spoons, and knives and i just had to buy it so wen we were checking out my dad was like wth do you need these for? and i'm like just buy them lmao my JLR JUNGLE GREEN SILVERWARE MAN hahhahhahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG! and a couple days ago OUR ATEAM TURTLE DOVES LAID EGGS! WOOOOO man i've only had them for a month and they got the deed done in the quail cage :loool: lmao i wonder wat Ceci has to say about this hahahah

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^^ and i dedicate this page to MY STARRY AND AMI
Awww... thanks my sweet! I dedicate this post to YOU!! It's all about sala! :)

LOL... i read the heading and was like: wth? but guess it was just that little freeze frame of Aum. :lol:

ok well two days ago i went to the mall and we went in the dollar store and man the dolar store at the mall owns lmao it has like everything but newho man i was walkin and i saw this soap and it was in the shape of different fruits and i'mlike =O STRAWBERRIES!!!!!! lmao ima go bak and tel my mom to buy it lmao but it had like a strawberry shaped soap and banana and man just a bunch of stufff ahhahahahah
You need to go back to Target. They have the whole line of strawberry scented products. The set is named: "Sweet Strawberry." I was like: OMG, it should be name the Soriya/Arisoya line. LMAO!

I saw foot scrub, soap bar (with really cute strawberries on it), lotion, body butter, body mist, body wash. I was sooooooooo tempted to buy them all.

I'll txt you the pic I took of it. :)

cecilia

Staff member
STD .. really, that's awesome. making out in the CAGE .. sound familiar :loool: how many eggs?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIKNA.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and yesterday i went to my mom's friend's open house and the girls there showed me how to make paper stars hehehe there pretty freakin sweetttt!
eek.. i still dont know how to make them.. my friend made a group of them n gave it to me as a bday gift.. it was so special xp .. hehe..