Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and holy shit yesterday i went to broadway at the beach its like this boardwalk/park/amusement thing its rele cool its like a big tourist place or w/e and you kno how they have those rock walls the kids pay money to climb or w/e well i saw this one thing where you climb coconut trees instead and i'm like =O i was like man i'd so do that but i can't climb worth of shit and it was so hawt and too many people walking around and staring lmao lmaoooo

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and i drove by this sign that said JUNGLE something like it sold guns or something lmao i think it was jungle boogaloos? idk something with a B ahhahhaha but man i spazzed in the car too lamo

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RAIYA! what's going on is GP SPAMMING lmao nothing new well actually i have to make up spam hahah THAT is nothing new i miss yo honey u need to get on full house!

cecilia

Staff member
and holy shit yesterday i went to broadway at the beach its like this boardwalk/park/amusement thing its rele cool its like a big tourist place or w/e and you kno how they have those rock walls the kids pay money to climb or w/e well i saw this one thing where you climb coconut trees instead and i'm like =O i was like man i'd so do that but i can't climb worth of shit and it was so hawt and too many people walking around and staring lmao lmaoooo
HAHA. i so can picture this already ..
all these crazy acts b/c of JLR FEVER.

drove pass JUNGLE sign. they're telling you to head back to JLR ISLAND :wub: ..

cecilia

Staff member
ah. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO KRYSTAL.
you already got your gift in Thailand ..
so yup. WISH you get more in the future too .. :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
heya everyone .. gosh im definately behind :( lol jk .. you sisters keep on spamming for me .. my school holiday started *woohoo* anyhow, the reason why i havent been on for the past day is that im at my parents house :p so yeah, no internet there .. so yep, im just dropping by and saying HI to all of my sisters .. i miss everyone super much :wub:

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi JLRians and ATeamers!! just dropping by to say hi! it's the weekend! have a wonderful JLR weekend (whatever that means!) ;)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Trying to watch Mafia Tee Ruk...I actually like it, not a fan of Pat, but a fan of Chakrit...Anyways...just wanted to drop by to say hi...I'm gonna be moving in the next couple of days...gotta pack and do stuff...I hope by that time, there will be plenty of BJ episodes for me to watch, so I don't have to wait every week...I guess I have the patience to wait til it all gets subbed, so I can appreciate it the way you guys do...Gotta love Aum, even if I don't love Margie.

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. good luck with the moving
i hope by then you can catch up too.
it's good to have sisters in BJ topic to discuss on this lakorn
but lately, everyone been quiet in there.

i thinking of rewatching MAFIA TEE RUK this weekend after i send in WUNG WAREE.