Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
girls...i need some help...me n my sis is are really crazy over thai lakorn n of course thai music...can u girls recommend me a lot of thai super duper good songs???if there's link to d/l would be great...if not..the title n the singer would also be ok,i'll try to find it..thanks again ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
LOL hi cikna, and an..no i didnt leave yet..i was just browsing around..here & there..

moh's bd was on June 21 which is now "yesterday" (1:33 am) ..i didnt get to go celebrate with her..wasnt feeling good all day!
same goes here...i browsing here and there... :p

girls...i need some help...me n my sis is are really crazy over thai lakorn n of course thai music...can u girls recommend me a lot of thai super duper good songs???if there's link to d/l would be great...if not..the title n the singer would also be ok,i'll try to find it..thanks again ^_^
i was very much into thai music of the 90's. they rock!!! try looking for raptor, james, tata young, christina aguilar, dome pakorn lam...banyak la dik, akak pun tak dapat recall...anyways, current singers i am not familiar at all!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
an, now you brought up about thai songs, i feel like i want some too. i only have one or two songs by thai singers and i wish if anyone can help me so i can my hands on them:
1. shot/shock (not really sure of the title...)- tata young
2. tata young's first album (i particularly like this one ballad which reminded me of madonna' "secret".
3. the next album
4. christina aguilar's golden eye (or something pertaining to that) album
5. dome pakorn lam's first album
6. dayshock (raptor)
7. sayonara (raptor)

anyways, an, this an english song sung by raptor which i absolutely love. it's a remake, entitled "let's live for today". cuba try dengar

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u41my4

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhhhhhhh i cant believ ur leavin so soon ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. okay .. email me xp keke..

be prepard kekke.. but dont put a spork in yo panties like donna though lamo.. ahha.. kekek. xp.
donna, spork and panties!!! me and my crazy ideas!! :loool: if you don't want to put it in your panties, you can always put the spork on your bra... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG STARRY..SO THATS THE SURPRISE...SO BEAUTIFUL!!!I HAVENT GOT IT YET COS IM STAYING IN MY CAMPUS...BUT BEEN NAGGING MY MUM TO TELL ME ONCE I GET IT..LOL!!!!I SUPER DUPER LOVE IT!!!
BTW...I MADE MOST OF MY HOUSEMATE ADDICTED TO JLR...ESPECIALLY AUM AND AFF...WAKAKA...LAST TIME WHEN I SHOWED THEM MY IDOLS(AUM AND AFF)THEY SAID.."YOU GOT NO TASTE"..NOW THEY WANT AUM N AFF PICS DESPERATELY..N IM NOT GIVING..WAKAKA...THEY CANT SEARCH ALSO...COS THEY DONT NOW HW TO SPELL THEIR NAME/KNOW THEIR REAL NAME...EXCEPT HARIT AND SORIYA...WAKAKAKAKA
IM SO EVIL...AINT I...
*evil laugh* don't give them any pics of aum and aff!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi donna!!! i don;t know what i am doing. got many of students' workbooks i got to check, got to do research for my dissertation, preparation to teach this week, forms to fill, paperwork to prepare for my director to check...etc, etc..and yet i make time to download not one but 5 latest episodes of bleach....i got to get my priorities straight