Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
LOL.. IM STILL CATCHIN UP BUT KEKE JUS WANNA SAY HI TO ARICY N DONNA N REASANGKOR.. XP .. U CAN CALL ME AIKO.. LOL.. OFF I GO TO CATCH UP AGAIN KEKEKE... LOL..
hi aiko even though ur not on lol

woot woot i love it keke.. lol.. i was lookin at it n was like .. hmmm where am i at lmao.. haha .. the corner xp..
hahahaha thank you, i was wondering wheter u guys would be able to find ur names.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. its okay dear.. we'll find a bigger one to fit the noth of us .. xp.. kekeke..
hahahaha yeah i guess lol

lol.. yup.. our plans kekeke.. **evil wicked plans ** muahahha lol..
hahaha never ... i have the heart of the pure innocent doriya.. kekeke not the heart of evil lopsided gurl lmao.. hahaha..
wow aiko who's doriya hahaha lol ur an angel with horns haahah j/k luv ya

hahaha uhhhh u went to the wrong doctor.. keke.. u go to DR. DANG.. n im at DR. HARIT.. ekkeke lmao.. xp..
psst what ru talking about i'm hurt ur not :p because u hurt me :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt access SW & ATEAMforum for like 2 days!!!!!!!!!! but every other site was fine .. i was freaking out lmao!!!!! argghghghgh .. so i finally fixed up the internet stuff .. i was like searching the whole web to fix the problem .. so it turns out i just deleted the cookies stuff everything now worked properly .. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! who missed me???

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt access SW & ATEAMforum for like 2 days!!!!!!!!!! but every other site was fine .. i was freaking out lmao!!!!! argghghghgh .. so i finally fixed up the internet stuff .. i was like searching the whole web to fix the problem .. so it turns out i just deleted the cookies stuff everything now worked properly .. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! who missed me???
aww that sucks i miss u baubau *raises my hand* luv ya!!!!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. super fast keke.. i'll be super behind too kekeke.. xp..
haha yeah do u notice our thread has the MOST posts!

lol.. haha know.. i was because i left to go to choir practice n later came home but went o stay ova at her place n played cards n watched a movie n i was havin fun keke. . lol.. haha.. it was fun but i was alwaise thinkin damn imma be super behind lol..xp..keke.. awwe im forgived woot woot.. uh huh.. yup..i know.. they r indeed lukky xp..keke..
excuses excuses lol :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. super fast keke.. i'll be super behind too kekeke.. xp..
haha yeah do u notice our thread has the MOST posts!

lol.. haha know.. i was because i left to go to choir practice n later came home but went o stay ova at her place n played cards n watched a movie n i was havin fun keke. . lol.. haha.. it was fun but i was alwaise thinkin damn imma be super behind lol..xp..keke.. awwe im forgived woot woot.. uh huh.. yup..i know.. they r indeed lukky xp..keke..
excuses excuses lol :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
me I guess.... :p of course I miss you bau!! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
an misses u!