Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
**prince aiko begins twitches .
.. ugh.. slowly gets up.. **evil smirk** kekekeke.. u want a hug aricy .. kekekeke.. come here.. kekke.. **behind his hands**
..** and bam.. attacks.. ** hmmm r u alrite aricy.. hmmm i guess i went a lil overboard oops.. keke.. i'll take u to see Dr. DANG or Dr. STD kekee.. for a check up while i go to Dr. Harit for a hand check up kekekeke..lmao..xp..
LOL Aiko that really hurts T_T :p *crying in dr.harit's arms*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
SB and JLR are the first two lakorns I saw to make me acknowledge Ken and Aum...and it's similar characters, but Ken's was more intense...I don't think Aum could've played Kawee as well as Ken did...I think those characters were made for them to play...because I can't picture anyone better than Aum to play Harit...

When it comes to goofiness...for Ken, it would have to be Ruk Nee... and for Aum, Thee Trakoon Song, but Ken was too too funny in Ruk Nee...especially the scene where that weird cat lady is trying to be all sadistic, but she turns out to be just creepy...that was hilarious to watch Ken's facial reactions, I almost died...

When I think of goofy, I think of Oil, he's a total goofball in real life, but he gets some pretty serious lakorns...but to see Ken like that, it was hard to believe, because he can be oh so serious...I hope Din Neua Tong is a comedy...I love when Oil gets to play his goofy self

When it comes to whose stare that makes me blush...I'd have to say Ken...although, Aum has this eyebrow thing that makes me crazy...but I love the way Ken looks at the woman he loves in his lakorns...and they way he looks at Noi...she is lucky...

I've just seen more of Ken's stuff...because of the actresses he costars with...Ann, Aom, Janie...all actresses I like to watch...with Aum, there's a variety, but it's hard to watch something if I don't know the actor or actress...I watch lakorns based on who the P'ek is anyways...

Is that lakorn with Aum and Joy any good? I saw the ending real quick, and he becomes a monk for a quick second...It doesn't seem like he's with Joy at all...So I'm not sure if I want to watch it or not...

I'm almost done watching all of Ken's lakorns, I wish I could say the same for Aum's...maybe Ken was luckier, he has lakorns with actresses I know, and like...and plus, all his lakorns are all on YOutube, easy access...I have yet to find all of Aum's stuff...I'll just watch his newer stuff, to see his acting skill
lol.. gurl u in a ken mode rite now.. keke,... haha im still stuck with my aum mode n i hope its forever kekeke..xp ..lol.. hmm gong juk lak dok bua hmmm ive seen a few ep.. i like it so far keke prob because joy sirilak is one of my fav actress kekeken with my hot hubby .. woot woot.. keke.. lol.. to me i like it so far kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I told my mom they're remaking Badaan Jai, and she doesn't think Aum could take Sam's place in the lakorn...She's a big Sam fan, especially after seeing him in the first SB...She's been calling him Kawee ever since, and I never knew why until now...

She just remembers that he plays a mean guy really well...But I never liked him as an actor...So I'm glad Ken and Aum both are taking over his lakorns...I had to show her the new Kawee, and she thought the original was good, but she likes the new one, she hates the one with Brook, he wasn't mean enough...I got her to like Ken...

Didn't have to get her to like Aum, she loved him after watching JLR...She's got the fever too...She bought the dubbed version, but got it from the wrong company...But she plans to buy the other company's dubbed version, that's how much she likes JLR...She's willing to buy it twice...hehe...all my influence too...

Oh, funny thing...I let her watch RNHJRJ cuz it's so freaking funny, and I told her that Ken plays the new Kawee, and she's all, "He looks too nice to play him." I was like, "Are you kidding me? He was such a jerk?" I had to show her what I was talking about, and now she's watching it...
lol.. gotta love ur mom keke.. if my mom buys one that is super sukky like for example.. hmong dubbed(my language) lakorns with annoying voices .. she'll jus be like iiiiiaaaaaaaa but she'll watch it still keke.. because she too lazy to buy anotha one lmao.. xp.. kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow Sunsanee watch out *police on their way* using dirty tricks ha to elliminate competition :p LOL
well if u've read some of ur comments and besides i call u sunsanee so yeah :p LOL j/k
lmao.. haha so thats y kekeke.. haha.. but i'll neva be her.. neva...

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi aiko!! hi icy!! hope u all are having a blast today. i'm having some work to do at the moment. So, if i'm quiet all of a sudden, don;t mind me ok? i may be occupied with something....hehehehe...