Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hi Arisa...
So much for starting my day...I'm stuck home alone for a bit...which is good, I can finish Oum Ruk without interruptions, and I can laugh out loud without people thinking I'm crazy...I usually have to have headphones on, and all they hear is me laughing at nothing...
LOL.. HAHA ME TOO KEKE..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Does anybody have this album 7 สาวสะบัดโชว์ (7 soa sabut show) ? is with AF girls singing fast songs and dances.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol...talk to you late aiko....thanks a lot^^ yes i'm going to be able to watch "rated -r" lakorns legally LOL
lol.. hahaha yup.. keke.. iono y but im able to already keke.. i guess cause i look olda keke.. lmao.. xp.. haha gurl im not even legal to watch rr lakorns yet but keke.. I AM .. lmao.. haha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awww thanks so^^ hugs and kisses^O^ sorry if i haven't talked to you in awhile...we will talk soon okay...after i catch up lol
and regain my title as spamming "king" LOL
lmao.. haha so that means i did steal it .. ooooooooo .. dont worry rr .. u can have it keke.. i like prince aiko betta than king aiko kekeke.. lamo..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'm not a traitor neither :p
what were the names of the songs again? i have short memory sorry, but glad u like it! there's more if u want!i just watch the ending. Like i'll watch the ending in the lkaorn then decide wheter i want to watch it or not.
lol.. i fgot .. but i liked it keke.. traitor muahaha lol.. j/k..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Besides nobody are too old for disney. I like hercules (i won't say i'm in love)(zero to hero) and lion king(hakuna montana, can u feel the love tonight), Beauty and the beast, aladin 1,2,3 <-----can't never spell his name :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL pitbulls well i think they're tame because of u.
BJ? love ya
hehehe that scene yeah...... i like that lakorn too
yep one happy monkey family :(|) <-------that's a monkey
yup tamed by meah muahahah lol..xp ..keke..
BJ is BADARN JAI keke lol.. love u too..
lol.. the lakorn is good but got annoyin .. i was like argh.. n omg haha mos . .xp ..
lmao.. like ur monkey kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ha lol champaign and apple cider nice one but i would rather have JLR smoothy :p
LOL yeah people make mistake :p
haha good one jlr smoothie kkekee... i call strawberry keke.. lmao..
i alwaise make mistakes keke lol.. haha if no one in the world made mistakes in the world.. to me kekeke lol.. life would be borin keke.. xp lol..