Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was wondering where that banner came from...

No, she's barely pregnant in this episode, she hasn't even had any symptoms yet...Right now, she's on her way to go to Pattaya with Mark and Chen doesn't know it yet

Man, I'm excited about Jai Rao, but I'm not excited about Ken not ending up with Aff...
That's madness!!!!
kekeke.. i know.. RAWR.. ARGH.. .. T_T..u know im wanderin if theres gonna be ani :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: hahaha lmao.. im so wicked wild kekeke..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha iono y but im lovin it kekkekke.. muahaha damn i should wite a fic as me the n'rai lmao.. haha but i also want to be n'ek ..oooo... hard choice kekeke.. lmao.. hahaha..
well aiko u better stick with n'rai because if u were the n'ek than u might start a neww trend. idk that n'ek goes around poisoning people and stealing things LOL luv ya

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha...its frm oom ruk..i never liked them in sawan biang :lol:
aww...im chubby ya noe!
lol.. if ur chubby.. then that means im supa FAT.. lmao.. xp keke.. i am fat tho T_T.. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. lmao.. xp keke.. haha sowwy galz when i take new pics .. i'll post them up keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Holy Cow!!!!

Mark takes Pat to Pattaya, and they stay in the exact same room that they filmed Kawee's kidnapping thing in Sawan Bieng?!!! Crazy...I recognize the pool, cuz it's really pretty...
lmao.. haha i wouldnt know cause i havent even finished sb yet kekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good for u...i'll be starting my classes this monday...arghhh...nervous lol!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe. ................ .. good lukk my deary AN ... T_T.. imma miss ya .. lotz.. cause ur gonna get lotz of hw .. n be supa buzy.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sorry...go do it then...it's just too funny, so I had to share...like how Mark thinks he won cuz Chen is going back to Bangkok, but he doesn't know Pat left the night before...hahaha...and he's all trying to work out more...

Sorry dude, you will never be as hot or as fit as Ken...I mean Chen
lol.. i actually thought ta was sexii keke.. i got the hots ekke but i loved ken in there kekeke.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Too funny...I'm gonna have to finish this tonight...it's 8 in the morning here...so I gotta start my day...See you ladies later...

My friend just received her Bachelor's degree in Psychology, so I have to go to her party today...

My favorite sister Sala...I hope you got my PM
tell her i say congratz.. xp keke.. kool psychology .. my sis got a BA in Linguistics.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks...

Does anyone remember Khun Por Jarm Sa? With Mam and Num Santisak? Joy and Jeb were in it as well...and Nang Sao Jaen Kaew was the sequel, and Joy and Jeb played the pra'nang...One of my favorite lakorns, cuz the first one was good, and they made a sequel and kind of followed Joy and Jeb's characters into marriage and their obstacles...
sadly i havent seen it yet keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it's finally my 17th b-day today heehee....one more year to be legal to be with aum :loool: GO JUNE BABIES (pze, arisa, krystal, moh, and more^^)!
LMAO.. AHAHAHAHA LUKKY U .. I STILL GOT 2 YEARS N 2 MONTHS LEFT KEKE.. TILL MY TIME TO BE WITH HIM KEKEKEKE.. LMAO.. HAHAHHA.. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY 17TH B-DAY RR.. XP..