Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

*****DRAMA SCENE AGAIN!!!!*****

donna: dr. harit! I never cheated!! NEVER!!! *donna touches her tummy* haven't you remembered? when we were alone in JLR island...when the other sisters were away....we....we....we....**donna begins to cry**
WE ATE THE ROTTEN BANANAS THAT STARRY GAVE ME!!!! THAT'S WHY MY TUMMY ACHES!!!! SILLY DR. HARIT!!!!
:loool: :loool:
LOL NICE ONE DONNA!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna put some quotes that I like on here too, and put how they would apply to lakorns:
Doesn't this sound like something they would say in a lakorn? It's like how the N'rai or P'rai try to be with the P'ek or N'ek, but of course, people that belong together get to be together.

Never leave the one you love for the one that likes you...because the one that likes you will leave you for the person they love.

This needs to be applied, especially after I finished Ruk Ter Took Wan...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Uh. hello Soraya...

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.

I dedicate this one to Kawee...

You gotta hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of life's lessons are learned because of pain.

And these are just nice...

Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the faith to go on.

For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.

Every choice you make including the thoughts you think have consequences. When you choose the behavior or thought, you choose the consequences that come with it. If you choose to stay with a destructive partner, then you choose the consequences of pain and suffering. If you choose thoughts contaminated with anger and bitterness, then you will create an experience of alienation and hostility. When you start choosing the right behavior and thoughts, you'll get the right consequences.

When you hear only what you want to hear, you're not really listening. Listen to what you don't want to hear as well. That's how you'll learn. That's how you'll grow. That's how you'll get stronger. Though you may be confident in your knowledge, no one knows it all. No one has everything figured out. Others have much to teach you. Let their words add value to your life. There are opinions not your own which are very much worth considering. Listen to learn.
I hope you find it very inspiring and helpful...
i lvoe these qoutes and YAY i'm not the only posting them

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
KEN!!!!! :drool: :drool: I have to show this to my sister!! although she don't watch lakorns but she has a big crush on Ken!! she and her husband even got on a fight because of him.... :loool: :loool:
o wow her and her husband fighting over ken wait is her husband gay? LOL j/k love u! don't get mad at me:(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone ! i went to teh temple today and i had two jobs photographer and video person i wish i was doing ti for aum and boy hehe also.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
That is too funny...well, the guy on Youtube uploaded it with subs for his girlfriend...and another guy admitted to liking it cuz of his girlfriend...I guess it's a good lakorn for guys to like it like that...
LOL i want a guy who can watch lakorn with me will i don't want one now but later.

I saw the house!! yeah!! it was the same house where kawee took narin!! cool!!
i know what u mean. my aunt knows someone who has a house that they shoot alomost all the lakonrs at. Some days one lakorn is downstair and the other is upstair. geesh she's making like millions well maybe not. u guys might have seen it it's in Roy leh sanae loung with pol, ploy,vicky,

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
it's finally my 17th b-day today heehee....one more year to be legal to be with aum :loool: GO JUNE BABIES (pze, arisa, krystal, moh, and more^^)!
YAY! Happy early or late b-day to june babies!!!!1

Hi Arisa...
So much for starting my day...I'm stuck home alone for a bit...which is good, I can finish Oum Ruk without interruptions, and I can laugh out loud without people thinking I'm crazy...I usually have to have headphones on, and all they hear is me laughing at nothing...
hi so!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Speacial gifts for" RR, Sala, Aiko, An, Bau, Donna, So, KK, Ami, Lyn, Chen, Raiya, PZE, and Sarah" my VIP on my party special seats for u all hehe!