Kakeashi de semetemo iin janai
Machi kirenai yo beautiful days

This is the summer time
This is the summer time
This is the summer time
what language is this?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG I REALIZED ... IM NUMBA 2 NOW ON THE LIST.. KEKEK...

Grudgeprincess 3430
xlilanimeanjox 2878
rahut-rissaya 2852
SethT 1462
cecilia 1203
cutefuzzy 957
sarN 936
ellem 923
amikrazie 774
Prisna 755

yay... keke..
Wow a lot of posts to go. BTW where did u guys get the listing?

wow...im still on the list huh....wah..gp is still our queen eh!
btw,should i backhike on all the pages i missed???
LOL yeah An btw hi an!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yeah...for now..the line is good..i was like trying for hours...thats nw..lol
omg..anotha tvb and ray fan!
yesh!
i love the tvb drama wif ray n leila...gosh...i forget the title nw...
where ray n leila is couple..n their doctors..
then ray turn out to have cancer...awww...super sweet!
AWWW but that' s good the line is good

DR. HARIT!!!! HELP ME!!! MY TUMMY ACHES!!!!

*dr. harit runs to donna* :drool:
yeah before reaching Donna dr. harit *turns left* hehe LOL j/k luv ya

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Super excited...I might be going to Thailand...if not this year, then next year...My mom thinks it's a good way for me to learn Thai!!!!!

Bau, I'm gonna need that address...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 98!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll go on msn like early tomorrow to talk to you on msn then :p only cause it ure bday!!!
muahah yeh this jaofar is so behind my other royal family too!!! im 4th but im like 1400 post behind 3rd person.
hehe i think there's only one prankster out the sisters :p
yeah my tummy.
LMAO!!! haha i was think it was just F*CK!!! hahahahahaha *slaps head
gosh im so behind :p
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH! BUT I DONT HAVE CREDIT TO TEXT YOU :(
yeah bautist i wonder who's the prankster >.>i thought it was that word too haha sis think alike!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
rotten bananas are okay as long as I don't die eating them!! :loool:
well Donna u mihgt not die but have to go to the hospital LOL

too many post to reply to all of you!!! spamming lol .. i cant catch up, and i'll definately be behind over the next week .. exam block officially starts next monday!!! :(

K LOVE YOU ALL .. GOING TO BE BUSY STUDY :(

good luck! hopefully ur studying

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. hahaha *****drama scene*********

dr. harit - .. donna .. the reason y ur tummy hurts.. is because ur preg with someones baby ....... WHO IS IT DONNA... IT IS NOT MINES .. SO WHO IS IT.. U DARE CHEAT ON ME.. **SERIOUS MOMENT** .. etc.. keke..

LOL.. JUS KIDIN DONNA LOL.. .. hahaa...
LOL Aiko wow taking adv aren't u ? :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
SB and JLR are the first two lakorns I saw to make me acknowledge Ken and Aum...and it's similar characters, but Ken's was more intense...I don't think Aum could've played Kawee as well as Ken did...I think those characters were made for them to play...because I can't picture anyone better than Aum to play Harit...

When it comes to goofiness...for Ken, it would have to be Ruk Nee... and for Aum, Thee Trakoon Song, but Ken was too too funny in Ruk Nee...especially the scene where that weird cat lady is trying to be all sadistic, but she turns out to be just creepy...that was hilarious to watch Ken's facial reactions, I almost died...

When I think of goofy, I think of Oil, he's a total goofball in real life, but he gets some pretty serious lakorns...but to see Ken like that, it was hard to believe, because he can be oh so serious...I hope Din Neua Tong is a comedy...I love when Oil gets to play his goofy self

When it comes to whose stare that makes me blush...I'd have to say Ken...although, Aum has this eyebrow thing that makes me crazy...but I love the way Ken looks at the woman he loves in his lakorns...and they way he looks at Noi...she is lucky...

I've just seen more of Ken's stuff...because of the actresses he costars with...Ann, Aom, Janie...all actresses I like to watch...with Aum, there's a variety, but it's hard to watch something if I don't know the actor or actress...I watch lakorns based on who the P'ek is anyways...

Is that lakorn with Aum and Joy any good? I saw the ending real quick, and he becomes a monk for a quick second...It doesn't seem like he's with Joy at all...So I'm not sure if I want to watch it or not...

I'm almost done watching all of Ken's lakorns, I wish I could say the same for Aum's...maybe Ken was luckier, he has lakorns with actresses I know, and like...and plus, all his lakorns are all on YOutube, easy access...I have yet to find all of Aum's stuff...I'll just watch his newer stuff, to see his acting skill

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I told my mom they're remaking Badaan Jai, and she doesn't think Aum could take Sam's place in the lakorn...She's a big Sam fan, especially after seeing him in the first SB...She's been calling him Kawee ever since, and I never knew why until now...

She just remembers that he plays a mean guy really well...But I never liked him as an actor...So I'm glad Ken and Aum both are taking over his lakorns...I had to show her the new Kawee, and she thought the original was good, but she likes the new one, she hates the one with Brook, he wasn't mean enough...I got her to like Ken...

Didn't have to get her to like Aum, she loved him after watching JLR...She's got the fever too...She bought the dubbed version, but got it from the wrong company...But she plans to buy the other company's dubbed version, that's how much she likes JLR...She's willing to buy it twice...hehe...all my influence too...

Oh, funny thing...I let her watch RNHJRJ cuz it's so freaking funny, and I told her that Ken plays the new Kawee, and she's all, "He looks too nice to play him." I was like, "Are you kidding me? He was such a jerk?" I had to show her what I was talking about, and now she's watching it...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It's funny, my mom stopped watching lakorns since I can't even say when...but she's stuck watching whatever I rent...which only includes Tik, Aum, Oil, and Ken...not much for her to choose from, but she likes them...She watches all of if more than I do...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
have any of you guys seen an old lakorn with Got, and an actress that never plays N'ek...I don't know her name...but he lakorn is about the N'ek that is an orphan, but lives with a family of maids...Her maid is just like her mom, there's the lady's husband, son, and two daughters, and the daughters are the maids for the neighbor...

because of financial reasons, Dam, I think is how you spell it...has to rent out her house, and that's where Got comes in, he plays Pattai...he's a writer, who happens to be rich, but his dad kicked him out of his house...he has an older brother, two older sisters, and a younger brother, and they're all greedy...after his dad got sick, they wouldn't let him see his dad, because they didn't want him in the will...

so Dam pretends to be a maid that Pattai hires, and of course, they end up falling in love...then get engaged...he finds out his dad is really sick, so Dam volunteers to get hired as his family's maid to take care of his dad for him...

Do you guys know what it's called, and what the actresses name is?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. hahaha .. they r poisoned bananas muahahah lmao.. **instead of poison apples .. poison bananas** kekeke lmao.. xp keke.. j/k..
wow Sunsanee watch out *police on their way* using dirty tricks ha to elliminate competition :p LOL

OMG.. Y AM I SO WICKED EVIL THESE DAYS KEKEKE .. HMMMMMM LOL.. I FEEL LIKE AN N'RAI NOW LOL..
well if u've read some of ur comments and besides i call u sunsanee so yeah :p LOL j/k

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

I'm not scared of sansanee and boontai!!! **evil laugh** I'm crazier than them!! **evil laugh becomes louder!!!!** SANSANEE AND BOONTAI!! I'M GONNA JLR PUNCH YOU TWO!!!!!
:arrg: :arrg: :arrg:
YAMAPI!!!! I love him too!!! love him in ProDai... :wub: :wub: have you seen the ProDai SP?? haven't seen it yet...hehehehe
GOGOGOGO DONNA I'M CHEERING FOR U BTW CAN U HIT THEM IN THE STOMACH FOR ME? THANKS!