Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You know, Ch. 3 girls are really lucky...cuz the hottest guys are on Ch. 3...and you know who else is lucky? Janie...cuz she's been in a lakorn with my favorite men...Tik, Aum, Ken...I like Chakrit sometimes...Num, he's an old school guy for me...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man, two of my favorite OST's for the moment is Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong's and Ruk Ter Took Wan's...if only I understood what it meant...I will one day

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
HAPPY B-DAY RR HAVE A JLRNIZE B-DAY!!!!!!LOVE U!!!!

THERE'S UR CAKE RR UR JLR CAKE WAIT THERE'S A SURPRISE AFF AND AUM ARE INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love the cake arisa....let's eat it together^^ AFF & AUM YAY! excited.....thanks

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Happy Birthday RR...

Watching Oum Ruk right now...barely part 3...Ken is too funny, I love that I get to hear his goofy laugh a lot in this lakorn...

Wow, ladies...I was behind 8 pages, and I was gone a couple hours...
awww thanks so^^ hugs and kisses^O^ sorry if i haven't talked to you in awhile...we will talk soon okay...after i catch up lol
and regain my title as spamming "king" LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Too funny...I'm gonna have to finish this tonight...it's 8 in the morning here...so I gotta start my day...See you ladies later...

My friend just received her Bachelor's degree in Psychology, so I have to go to her party today...

My favorite sister Sala...I hope you got my PM
=O i'm not your fav. sister...oh no.....now i got to catch up and become one of your fav sister^^ i can't lose to GP (jk) lol....SOON!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yesterday, when I was at the supermarket, I heard 2 cute kids shouting... the boy maybe is around 5 and the girl is around 3...then I suddenly heard gayu's name! the little girl was yelling "GAYU!! GAYU!!!' I'm sure that's what she's saying... :lol:
LOL Donna i think u have JLR allusions and the next thing u know u see Harit coming towards u ha that's never going to happen at least i'll be first :p j/k Donna luve u.

Aww... I know how that feels. I'm alone on the JLR island sometimes too. *Hug*
*hugs* me too i can never find a perfect time :(

[

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
keke.. im backed up woot woot kekeke..
oh so tahts wat it means.. kool..
lol.. hahaha i indeed do got the othaz back kekeke.. lol.. keke RR .. keke.. im no traitor.. lmao.. xp..
i'm not a traitor neither :p

lmao.. keke hahaha it couldnt be ignored keke lol.. haha .. i think i shouldve used spoilers to make it more interestin lmao.. haha j/k.. xp..
keke... aum keke.. boy.. oh yea i liked the songs u sent me..
no i havent watched that lakorn but i will soon keke.. kwan is also in there n pinky keke.. xp .. n WEIR.. lol. actually lotz of ppl..
awwwe lukky u n the otha sis who've seen snow.. T_T..
what were the names of the songs again? i have short memory sorry, but glad u like it! there's more if u want!i just watch the ending. Like i'll watch the ending in the lkaorn then decide wheter i want to watch it or not.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. kekeke im already missin u T_T.. keke y thank u xp .. yup keke.. haha shark or squished keke.. very interestin.. lol.. harit can be but not gayu .. shes a gurl xp kekeke.. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh aricy some still didnt get theres yet.. shhhhhhh .. lol.. kekeke.. haha u dont know bout my dogs stories huh lol.. keke u'll understand y i always talk bout my dogs for violence keke.. its because they're pitbulls keke.. lol.. but theyre not dangerous.. theyre really good n smart.. keke .. kekeke..
LOL pitbulls well i think they're tame because of u.

T_T.. so soon.. at least u get to watch BJ b4 u leave xp .. kekeke.. love ya..
BJ? love ya

i love u u love me .. lalalalala.. keke.. haha love ya sistaz super much xp kekkee..
keke yup it is.. lol.. i still dunt know where the otha one is from argh kkekeke..
lmao.. i like spallin boy boi for some reason kekeke.. iono y..
hahaha mos was kute in hua jai chocolate kekeke.. n keke the "willing" in the snow cabin keke.. omg SNOW .. kekeke..
we're one great monkie family lol..
hehehe that scene yeah...... i like that lakorn too
yep one happy monkey family :(|) <-------that's a monkey

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
keke.. she did translate it xp lol..
haha i was dead asleep today kekeke..
lol.. hahaha the best.. implies to me muahahhahaha lol.. j/k..
lol.. haha .. don forget the nice cold champaign or apple cider for us galz lmao.. ahhaa.. keke get it apple cider keke .. for the younger sistaz like me n the othaz lmao..
ha lol champaign and apple cider nice one but i would rather have JLR smoothy :p

lol.. cause i was like i swore i just finished hua jai sila 2 weeks or so ago n still remember seein ch5 kekeke lmao.. hahhaha..
LOL yeah people make mistake :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. haha i was in my spammin mode last nite kekkeke..thats y ,, lmao..
keke i'll tell ya keke .. .. i'll pm u the answer keke if i remember too keke i forgot bout donan last nite but later was like ahhh donna kekeke..
lol.. u r on the list but havent made it there yet xp kekeke.. but i know u def will..
don't worry aiko i know what it is now u take too long :p hahhaa nice one though.

lol.. love u too my deary aricy..
LOVE U LOTS LOTS LOTS AIKO!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha i was bein random as usaul kekeke..
of course Aiko what else is new

lol.. hahaha not 4 long kekekekeke.. muahahhahaha .. **evil lugh** kekekeke.. muahahahha ... **wait i need some water first kekeke** .. evil laugh continues ... muahahahhahahaahha.. lmao.. haha.. because sansanee escaped from mental hospital with boontai n now r comin afta ya... muahahahahaha lol... j/k..
oooooooo so ur sunsanee aiko ? :p