Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 98!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll go on msn like early tomorrow to talk to you on msn then :p only cause it ure bday!!!
muahah yeh this jaofar is so behind my other royal family too!!! im 4th but im like 1400 post behind 3rd person.
hehe i think there's only one prankster out the sisters :p
yeah my tummy.
LMAO!!! haha i was think it was just F*CK!!! hahahahahaha *slaps head
gosh im so behind :p
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH! BUT I DONT HAVE CREDIT TO TEXT YOU :(
kekkee.. yea ur the only prankser keke.. lol.. i thought i was too keke.. but nope it wasnt lol.. hahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
too many post to reply to all of you!!! spamming lol .. i cant catch up, and i'll definately be behind over the next week .. exam block officially starts next monday!!! :(

K LOVE YOU ALL .. GOING TO BE BUSY STUDY :(
awwwwe.. good lukk my jaofar baubau.. rape them finals keke..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Behind who's behind??? Wait wait that's me LOL!

I never go back to ready anymore too many pages :p

I love the randomness that is this thread! You spam sisters are so funny!

I miss all you guys, I've been away for too long! I should have more in in July! That'll be new job time ahhhhh
super nervous! Crossing theme fingers its okay...

Happy Friday loves!!!!

BTW -- I own this page! Hahahaha I haven't owned anything in a long time!!!

hi raiya...wow, i rarely see you on here...

so

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HMMMMMMMM I GUESS IMMA GET MY SLEEP NOW KEKE.. DAMN SO MANY FICS TO CATCH UP ON KEKE.. LOL.. THIS IS SAD .. I SPAM MORE HERE THAN OT ATEAM.. T_T... .............. GN GALZ.. I'LL SPAM LATERZ.. XP.. LOVE YAS.. HUGS N KISSES..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HAPPY B-DAY RR HAVE A JLRNIZE B-DAY!!!!!!LOVE U!!!!

THERE'S UR CAKE RR UR JLR CAKE WAIT THERE'S A SURPRISE AFF AND AUM ARE INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OH YEA .. B4 I GO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY RR 98 .. LOL.. RATED -R KEKE.. XP ..LOL.. HAVE A BLAST.. KEKE I'LL SPOT U N THE OTHAZ LATAZ..XP..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
dont worry i'll be protectin u from afar.. keke.. givve them a lazy eye lmao.. xp .. kekkeke.. hopefully u dont disconnect.. T_T..
scary....they're flirting wif me...eeee

lol.. yup... keke im curious.. does this mean im king now lmao.. hahaha jus kiddin .. i like being prince .. kekekek.. hmmm its up to u kekek.. lol..
wat were u girls alking bout..was i in it?muahaha...100 pages to backhike...lol..

we sis misses u lotz.. T_T...
aww,thanks...some motivation for me to look forward too ^_^