Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hey, did aiko ever reveal her answer about what word starts with a F and ends with -UCK? I must have missed it if she did. Someone tell me the answer!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
WOW after thailand i need the whole summer to catch up hahahahha
I know... it might take you forever. It took me about 2 hours to catch up this morning too. And that was just from not being able to come on overnight.

I forgot arisa, how long will you be in Thailand? I need to know when I should expect my Aum to be shipped to me? LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I know... it might take you forever. It took me about 2 hours to catch up this morning too. And that was just from not being able to come on overnight.

I forgot arisa, how long will you be in Thailand? I need to know when I should expect my Aum to be shipped to me? LOL
LOL Starry a month. And u've to wait in line hehe i'm going the way Bau's parcel is LOL.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey, did aiko ever reveal her answer about what word starts with a F and ends with -UCK? I must have missed it if she did. Someone tell me the answer!!!!

It's FiretrUCK you guys...I heard this one a long time ago...

Man, aiko, I was in the Jao Rai thread, but I could've sworn I was in this thread, what with all the posts you were posting...hehe...confused me for a second...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know... Drive of Life is really long. I'm still debating it.
I have Eternal Happiness with subs~ it's a really cute series. I didn't like the whole ending with Myolie & Raymond & Michelle was really BLAH... but Raymond's such a sweetheart in it. Gosh, I love the scenes where he thinks he "in love" with his "brother" (aka Michelle). I totally forgot to buy Lofty Water with subs at the flea market a while back and I can't find it now. Maybe I'll see it at some big flea market event next month that we usually have in town. Raymond was kind of an ass in Lofty Waters, Verdant Bow to Michelle though, don't you think?

My dad looooves watching "A Step Into the Past" but hates Raymond's character, LOL. His love is all for Louis Koo in there. :)

I have Tai Chi Master right now, cause I'm trying to watch Raymond, but I'm so not in the mood to watch chinese dramas much.
You should give me the link, I'll give it a try. I haven't developed a liking for Kevin Cheng just yet. I haven't had a good impression of him yet. I guess because he character was an ass to Charmaine in "Point of No Return" and I think he was the baddie in "Devil's Deciples." Those are the only two I've seen of Kevin so far. I don't care much for the other male tvb actors like Bosco or Ron Ng either. Mostly seek out Raymond's series only.

What are you talking about? We're always off topic in here...that's what makes us fresh...hehe

Umm...don't get me started on Lofty Waters Verdant Bow...I own it only because I love Ray with Michelle...and I don't have Eternal Happiness yet...I didn't like that he fell for the weak, annoying, crybaby character that Rain Li was playing...Michelle did so much for him, and he didn't even realize it until the end...So dumb...she sacrificed her life for him, while the other one would cry and whine all the time about how she had an evil dad...Boo freaking whoo...Sorry...I just hate that series...

Here's the link...enjoy...it's really cute, but sad...Yeah, Kevin wasn't that great in Devil's Disciples...and I heard Under the Canopy of Love is good, but I can't find it with subs... :(
http://www.mysoju.com/seventh-day/

I'm catching up on Song Rao Nirund Dom right now...I'm gonna cry again man...and I'm so excited, I got most of the songs I wanted... :yahoo:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ooo my magic work YAY!!!! dedicated this page to everybody i love <3 thanks for all ur care and love. I'm sure somewhere in all these sayings there's one that fits u tell me which one too please or teh one that u like the most. There can be more than one. Dedicated to RR and .... me and ...
OMG OMG OMG OMG.....heeeheee page 1206 was decidated to me and you arisa.....awwwwww

LOVE YOU LOTS

heehee i finally saw this...hmmm when will i catch up...idk....i forgot where i left off lol.....SOON hopefully

oh yeah...tomorrow is going to be my 17th birthday.....i will try to be on and celebrate will my JLR sisters...woowooo
my first b-day with my JLR sisters...GO JUNE BABIES!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG OMG OMG.....heeeheee page 1206 was decidated to me and you arisa.....awwwwww

LOVE YOU LOTS

heehee i finally saw this...hmmm when will i catch up...idk....i forgot where i left off lol.....SOON hopefully
oh yeah...tomorrow is going to be my 17th birthday.....i will try to be on and celebrate will my JLR sisters...woowooo
my first b-day with my JLR sisters...GO JUNE BABIES!!!
LOL Happy early b-day hehe.....:) love u !!!!!!!