Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
omg.. wat about me .?? xp lol.. hahaha jus kiddin .. muahahhaha ..
aww aiko "dedicated for everyone i love and care about" and as far as i know i love u and care about u :p

kekkee i was like that sounded familiar lol..
LOL it should is from JLR

dang where did i hear this hmmmm.. jus where ??
IDK either :p

lol.. hahha i love them.. xp .. haha indeed girls r smarter then bois muahahaha ...
yes Aiko if only some girls can spell the word boy right LOL

awwwwwe.. how adorable.. xp ..
thank you

omg that so def reminds me of hua jai chocolate.. xp .. kekekeke..
LOL nice Aiko is from hua jai chocolate LOL

damn so many good quotes xp lol..
thanks gald u like it

awwwwe .. i love it arisa..
:)

yeah.. im also in that group xp lol.. kekekeke..
Yeah of course our monkey family!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
STARRY!!!! your lovely surprise came in yesterday!! Just picked it up this morning!! Have been showing it to my colleagues. I luve it very much!! Dengan ikhlasnya, terima kasih!! (from the bottom of my heart thank you)!
LOL Cikna if only i know what that means

Can someone help me? I can't upload any pictures onto here, not even for my avatar or profile picture...Why is that?
yeah u want to check the requirements and also u might need to google "avartar creator" and that web should help u.

lol.. lizard ghost.. xp..
:p LOL

awwwe .. good lukk ks... its funny quotin urself lmao.. hahaha..
LOL and thanks i'm done now though. hehe

yup... u were..
yes i was hehe and i'm now too

lol.. ur a good spammer though n quoter xp lol..
thanks i learned from the best.

haha i luv my mom kekek.. yup ur plane.. kekkee..
WOO HOO my plane! "please remain seated with ur seat belt on please the plane is about to take off thank you for ur comperation and enjoy the trip" LOL

hahaha yea if they were only longer but i like it how it ends.. kkek.. yea thaey have lotz of lakorns togetha .. i luv them 2.. kekek..
YEah i like their endings too.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol... it was funny keke.. btw it wasnt me muahahahaha ...
:p

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I SUPER...SUPER....DUPER....MISS U GIRLS!!!!!!I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE LIKE FOR 5 DAYS I THINK...STAYING AT MY UNIVERSITY NOW....THE LINE AT MY ROOM SUCKS...CANT BE CONNECTED AT ALL!!!!SO IM LIKE IN A CYBER CAFE NOW!!!!AHHHHH...WANA CHAT SO BADLY BUT THE LINE HERE SUCKS TOO >.<'''....JUST WANA LET U'ALL NOE....I LUV U GIRLS...MISS LOTZ...ALWAYS THINKINH BOUT IT...AND HOW SPAMMED????IM LIKE 100PAGES BEHIND????GRRRR...ANYHOW...DO CALL OR SMS ME WHEN UR FREE...MY NUMBER..GET IT FRM D OTHER JLR SIS YA..AGAIN..HUGS N KISSES FRM ME
**MY JLR SISTERS...* :kiss: :spin: :lmao:
..... :(
AWW AN!!! NO!!!!!!! WE ALL MISS YOU TOOO!!!! hopefully u can get on soon!!!1

hahaha makin u jealous kekeke.. hahaha no .. kekeke or am i .. o_O
ha trying to be tricky....:p

lol... forever .. xp.. kekekek..
yep yep

ok....by girls...will super miss my favourite sisters...bye...
i miss u too (i think u refer to me also) LOL

bie is channel 7 i thought he was 5
Oops my bad yeah channel 5 :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
goodnight, everyone...I'm suppose to post chapter 5 of my fanfic but I'm way to sleepy... I can't finish it tonight...I might fall asleep any second now...gn to all my jlr sisters...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
omg does this mean i caught up ??? hekk yea... woot woot.. uh huh uh huh .. oh yea.. woot woot.. xp lol.. gosh that was long kekekekee...
LOL Aiko i know how u feel spamming away aren't u. LOL

wat word starts with F and ends with -uck ??
ummm idk aiko do tell us :p

kekkkekeke.. give up ??? lmao.. just kiddin .. u galz rnt even on yet.. kekekekek..
LOL aiko nice one tlaking to urself :p hehe

JLR top 10 spammers.. xp..

Grudgeprincess 3419
rahut-rissaya 2851
xlilanimeanjox 2795
SethT 1457
cecilia 1203
cutefuzzy 957
sarN 936
ellem 923
amikrazie 774
Prisna 755

kekekekkee.. i def cant catch up to gp but kekeke only about hundred then 2nd place will be xp .. kekekkee come on aiko spam lol..
aww i'm not even one that list geesh u spammers are too good

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Whoo!!!!!!! I finally caught up.
LOL i'm happy for u :)

It's your golden birthday then!!!
HAPPY HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY!!!
thank you!

YEAH!!! I don't think our mom's could handle this many Aum crazed children at one time!!! We wouldn't do dishes, make our beds, sweep the floor, cook (well, if we didn,we'd cook only eggs. LOL).. cause we're too busy JLR-ing.

She'd have a bunch of scary stalkers/lovers plotting how to kidnap Aum day and night (we never sleep like normal people), demanding girls who insist on their own computer/laptop (which MUST have msn AND photoshop access), and we'd all be drooly all the time... :drool:

PLUS, we'd kill her in on hospital bills to see Dr. Harit or she'd run out on bail money cause of all the times we get thrown into JLR jail!!! LOL
LOL Starry ur right but then there wouldn't be a jlr post because we can just tlak about 24 7 and have a big group going to eveyone of aum's things hahaha. Also we'll be up 24 7 no sleep in our little defendent prison which our mom has to pay for the bills hehehe.

*Aum!!!!! Turn around!!! Turn around!!!! You don't need to follow Pinky!!! You got all the JLR sisters following you!! :lol: *
LOL starry nice one

Yay.... the spaces between my fingers is reserved for Aum hand holding *slaps RR's hand away. J/K, J/K... LOL*
HAHA ooooooooo cat fight btw RR and Starry hehe. Lucky u RR hasn't been on hehe

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, as a hardcore Ray fan...The Drive of Life was as good as I thought it was gonna be...It made me hate Charmaine, especially for Ray...and he kisses her a lot in the series...then they put him Myolie, which I loved, but that didn't last very long...This series is full of drama and misunderstandings, man...talk about a lakorn...Ray was adorable in it...but I was really disappointed, plus, it has 60 episodes...it takes a long time for a lot of different things to happen, man...

Oh, Twin of Brothers is my favorite...I have yet to finish uploading it onto Youtube...people are starting to hate me...I'm just waiting for his other series to come out, or get uploaded or whatever...I love ancient dramas, so I'm excited about The Four, plus, they're pairing him up with an actress he's never been paired with, so I wanna see how that will work out...and I've grown to like Sammul Chan, Kenneth Ma, and Ron Ng as actors too...Plus, there's Heart of Greed 2, I don't like him with Linda Chung either...but he looks really good in the series...and he's not gonna die in this one...

Oh, watch Eternal Happiness...or buy that, it's his older series with Michelle Yip...I think that was his first series as the lead, it's a cute one...I still have to get it for myself.
I know... Drive of Life is really long. I'm still debating it.
I have Eternal Happiness with subs~ it's a really cute series. I didn't like the whole ending with Myolie & Raymond & Michelle was really BLAH... but Raymond's such a sweetheart in it. Gosh, I love the scenes where he thinks he "in love" with his "brother" (aka Michelle). I totally forgot to buy Lofty Water with subs at the flea market a while back and I can't find it now. Maybe I'll see it at some big flea market event next month that we usually have in town. Raymond was kind of an ass in Lofty Waters, Verdant Bow to Michelle though, don't you think?

My dad looooves watching "A Step Into the Past" but hates Raymond's character, LOL. His love is all for Louis Koo in there. :)

I have Tai Chi Master right now, cause I'm trying to watch Raymond, but I'm so not in the mood to watch chinese dramas much.

I was in Chinese mode right before I got to watch JLR...I was watching all sorts of movies and series by Andy Lau...and buying classic TVB series, like Romance of the White Hair Maiden, Revelation of the Last Hero, Against the Blade of Honor...and stuff...Since I watched all of Ray's series, I started watching other actors, like Kevin Cheng...His recent series with Nikki Chow, The Seventh Day is really good...Kinda reminds me of Ruk Ter Took Wan...definite tear-jerker...and it's the 3rd series they've starred in together...they make a really cute couple...You should check it out...I'll give you the link for the English subbed one if you're interested...Then I got hooked on JLR and got me in the Thai phase...First Aum, now Ken...since nothing new is on, I get to catch up on all the old Thai series I missed out on...It's funny that you guys are all rewatching Kaew Tah Pee...because that was the most recent series I saw right before JLR...and I've only been watching Tik and Oil lakorns, so that means I missed out on a lot of Aum and Ken stuff...
You should give me the link, I'll give it a try. I haven't developed a liking for Kevin Cheng just yet. I haven't had a good impression of him yet. I guess because he character was an ass to Charmaine in "Point of No Return" and I think he was the baddie in "Devil's Deciples." Those are the only two I've seen of Kevin so far. I don't care much for the other male tvb actors like Bosco or Ron Ng either. Mostly seek out Raymond's series only.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult