Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I SUPER...SUPER....DUPER....MISS U GIRLS!!!!!!I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE LIKE FOR 5 DAYS I THINK...STAYING AT MY UNIVERSITY NOW....THE LINE AT MY ROOM SUCKS...CANT BE CONNECTED AT ALL!!!!SO IM LIKE IN A CYBER CAFE NOW!!!!AHHHHH...WANA CHAT SO BADLY BUT THE LINE HERE SUCKS TOO >.<'''....JUST WANA LET U'ALL NOE....I LUV U GIRLS...MISS LOTZ...ALWAYS THINKINH BOUT IT...AND HOW SPAMMED????IM LIKE 100PAGES BEHIND????GRRRR...ANYHOW...DO CALL OR SMS ME WHEN UR FREE...MY NUMBER..GET IT FRM D OTHER JLR SIS YA..AGAIN..HUGS N KISSES FRM ME
**MY JLR SISTERS...* :kiss: :spin: :lmao:
..... :(
an!!!!! I miss you. I hope you're not too lonely at the university there. Hopefully you can get some good connection to the internet soon. We'll be thinking of you! :kiss:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You know... I'm actually glad that lakorns and chinese dramas end. Because they usually end up happy at the end and I can imagine the rest of their happy lives together. So much more romantic.

I hate American soaps after a while because the story goes on sooooooooo long that the characters end up breaking up, being with other people, sleeping around with other people, having 5+ kids by different guys... how is that supposed to be romantic?? I always feel cheated and that I watched it all for nothing because they don't end up together anyways eventually... that or I'm always feeling like, "Will she cheat on him with this new guy later... what about that other guy??... cause they never stay together consistently in a soap.
I admit, sometimes the pairings are soooooooo good though (I still miss Chloe and Philip (the normal hot looking one) together on Days of Our Lives when they first started falling in love... I teared up when their love story kind of fell apart...)

I know...I hate soap operas too...they get you so hooked on a couple, then break them up, or kill someone off...and you have to watch them with other people...it makes me mad...They do it on General Hospital all the time...I liked Brady and Chloe and Shawn and Belle...FYI...The original actor and actress that played Shawn and Belle will be on General Hospital as different characters, but love interests...I'm excited to see them reunited...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Soso, have you watched 'The Drive of Life' yet? I'm debating watching that cause I really like Raymond and Charmaine together (even though the only drama I've seen them in is Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion, but I loved that. :)). I'm trying to see if I want to buy it off ebay... but so expensive!!

I really like Raymond too... ever since Twin of Brothers, I'll watch anything with Raymond in it. I like his smile (looks so charming) and his voice (yum, love the voice.)

In my opinion, as a hardcore Ray fan...The Drive of Life was as good as I thought it was gonna be...It made me hate Charmaine, especially for Ray...and he kisses her a lot in the series...then they put him Myolie, which I loved, but that didn't last very long...This series is full of drama and misunderstandings, man...talk about a lakorn...Ray was adorable in it...but I was really disappointed, plus, it has 60 episodes...it takes a long time for a lot of different things to happen, man...

Oh, Twin of Brothers is my favorite...I have yet to finish uploading it onto Youtube...people are starting to hate me...I'm just waiting for his other series to come out, or get uploaded or whatever...I love ancient dramas, so I'm excited about The Four, plus, they're pairing him up with an actress he's never been paired with, so I wanna see how that will work out...and I've grown to like Sammul Chan, Kenneth Ma, and Ron Ng as actors too...Plus, there's Heart of Greed 2, I don't like him with Linda Chung either...but he looks really good in the series...and he's not gonna die in this one...

Oh, watch Eternal Happiness...or buy that, it's his older series with Michelle Yip...I think that was his first series as the lead, it's a cute one...I still have to get it for myself.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm… are you sure about that? LOL. I read that they’re rolling out those see-through-scanners now… where they can see through your clothes. So, you might have some explaining to do about why you got a spork in your
panty
!!! :loool:
then I'll destroy there see-through-scanners with my spork! :loool: I'll grab my spork from my undies and stab their scanner! *evil laugh*

YEAH!!! I don't think our mom's could handle this many Aum crazed children at one time!!! We wouldn't do dishes, make our beds, sweep the floor, cook (well, if we didn,we'd cook only eggs. LOL).. cause we're too busy JLR-ing.

She'd have a bunch of scary stalkers/lovers plotting how to kidnap Aum day and night (we never sleep like normal people), demanding girls who insist on their own computer/laptop (which MUST have msn AND photoshop access), and we'd all be drooly all the time... :drool:

PLUS, we'd kill her in on hospital bills to see Dr. Harit or she'd run out on bail money cause of all the times we get thrown into JLR jail!!! LOL
but we can always use our sporks to escape from the JLR jail... :lol:

My parents don't watch lakorns at all... but they know I'm obsessed about lakorns, chinese dramas and pop stars!!!
my parents too...but they know I love watching lakorns, korean, japanese, chinese and even our local dramas here...and they also know that I watch everything and anything on TV... :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah, I'm totally stuck in thai phase at the moment too... it can stay with my until the end of the year. I hope I turn back into Chinese mode by the time I head off to China at Christmas... otherwise I won't be crazy in love with all the chinese dramas I should be seeing there at that time.

I was in Chinese mode right before I got to watch JLR...I was watching all sorts of movies and series by Andy Lau...and buying classic TVB series, like Romance of the White Hair Maiden, Revelation of the Last Hero, Against the Blade of Honor...and stuff...Since I watched all of Ray's series, I started watching other actors, like Kevin Cheng...His recent series with Nikki Chow, The Seventh Day is really good...Kinda reminds me of Ruk Ter Took Wan...definite tear-jerker...and it's the 3rd series they've starred in together...they make a really cute couple...You should check it out...I'll give you the link for the English subbed one if you're interested...Then I got hooked on JLR and got me in the Thai phase...First Aum, now Ken...since nothing new is on, I get to catch up on all the old Thai series I missed out on...It's funny that you guys are all rewatching Kaew Tah Pee...because that was the most recent series I saw right before JLR...and I've only been watching Tik and Oil lakorns, so that means I missed out on a lot of Aum and Ken stuff...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
"Back with a vengeance"~ I like the sound of that. :) I'm still not too sure on his new lakorns, but I'll give them a try.

I agree, I always prefer original with english subs too... can't stand dubbed voices sometimes when they dub them into hmong (my spoken language). I like hearing the real actor's voices and original soundtrack... sometimes the hmong dubbed that I watch adds their own sucky music to it. Plus it's always all edited and cut down in the dubbed version (GRRRRRRRR!!!)

Yeah, I'm not too sure about his lakorns either, but I'm just excited to see him in general...

Cambodians do that too..they play crappy elevator music over the lakorn's actual music...sometimes the dubbing is whack and you still hear the Thai in the background...OMG!!! I completely forgot that I have a Thai video store down the street from my house...I should go find some Ken stuff there, or Aum's...what a dork I am...

Hi

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
you guys should try this game...it's fun

http://www.maniacworld.com/the-idiot-test.htm

don't worry, it's not one of bau's scary surprises...you'll definitely laugh and not scream at this
HAHA SO nice game :p i thought something was going to jump out like last time hehehe. I was prepare this time a hundread feet away from my computer LOL.

yup..yup..yup.. kekeke u remember well arisa xp kekeke.. love ya..
Of course Aiko i got ur back hehehe love ya too :)

sowwy but *8coughcough** wat does wa pow ruk mean?? xp lol.. hahahha
sort of mean like "yell at you because love u" get it?

muahaha it jus started woot woot im so happy xp kekekeke..
of course i got yo back xp keke n the otha sis too muahahahhaha ..
hmmm lets see i was smacked by a cocunut that magically came from the sky .. yea sure srisa sure.. lmao.. hahahaha
yup strawberry yumm kekeke gosh i gotta read sarn's new fics n the others.. T_T.. so behind.. wahhhhhhhh ..
omg.. traitor.. u sidin with rr now.. never ..... O_O.. dum dum dum..
NO u got my back then how can i move if u have it hehe LOL HEY i'm not a traitor u ru one too then " got yo back xp keke n the otha sis too muahahahhaha" that includes RR :p

hahaha not animore arisa now i give permission to who can mess with my fragile cikna muahahahahaha .. lol.. j/k .. xp ..
LOL!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
dont worry i missed it too T_T .. lol..
hahaha RR will never have him for 24/7 kekeke .. she may have him in the day but i have him at night .. muahahahahaha .. omg im so naughty .. eeeek lol.. hahahaha .. ignore wat i wrote kekeke lmao.. hahaha rr is gonna come afta me lol.. hahahaha .. j/k..
LMOA!WOW Aiko lol kind of hard to ignore is there :p

awwwwwe .. ill try to not spam so much ks arisa.. xp. ..
NO u should spam i like reading urs hehe

omg... noooooooo omg.. not u too... ahhhhhhhh ..
LOL Aiko i'm still with Aum hehe well and Boy too hehe

nope.. i dont even think i started yet .. hmmmm..
LOL i just watch the ending. Anybody watch Tur Kee Chivit?

lol.. pss pss.. its a boy.. kekeke its our very own .. blink blink .. kekekeke..
LOL he is a boy hehe

awwwwwe how sweet of u starry .. kekkee i cant wait to see real snow one day though T_T.. sad i still havent seen it yet n im gonna be 16... T_T..
AWWW really i've seen snow before just because i've used to live in ny.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol... hahaha i havent seen tv for the longest time but damn gotta remember those cm lol.. hahaha
LOL HAHAHAHA :)

omg i still needta get one of thoseph bears omg so kute kekeke i want that giant white stuffed thing she had lmao.. muhahahahaha xp kekeke..
AWWWW

omg that soon.. imma miss ya lotz when u leave... T_T..
I"M GOING TO MISS U GOOGLE TIMES MORE :(

some good quotes..
thanks!

lol.. omg found it .. haaha darn i cant point them out though argh xp lol.. kekeke..
LOL Aiko ur funny

hahahaa i have to say those buses looks kool though xp kekeke..
yeah i agree. WE can ride them together :)

pretty .. but pss pss.. who is the bellboy xp lol.. hahahhaa ..
UMMMM.....Harit and gayu ha LOL

lol.. aumie boy xp lol.. kekeke.. i still havent named mines yet.. keke maybe just leave it ?? iono.. kekekke.. but i super love it though..
Yeah nice name. I love my bear too. I think i'm going to leave it Harit bear too :)

omg stupid evil guys .. T_T poor ladies.. the guys r so not a gentlemen.. RAWR .. **muaahahhahaa go doggies go... ** lol.. hahaha..
LOL Aiko just dogs i think "monkeys attack" ! "run Gayu run" hahaha

sowwy no msn on my bro's comp..T_T..
awww darn o well i cna talk to u on here :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
HAHA SO nice game :p i thought something was going to jump out like last time hehehe. I was prepare this time a hundread feet away from my computer LOL.
Of course Aiko i got ur back hehehe love ya too :)
sort of mean like "yell at you because love u" get it?
NO u got my back then how can i move if u have it hehe LOL HEY i'm not a traitor u ru one too then " got yo back xp keke n the otha sis too muahahahhaha" that includes RR :p
LOL!
i told you...one time only...i found one of those games, and scared myself...i thought it was a real game too...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
im still hea xp lol.. kekeke.. u can def tell too .. kekeke..........
LOL

hahahaqa gurl i know it'll come true for u one day .. good lukk ks.. xp..
I hope so htanks Aiko!

im too behind so i wouldnt know...
LOL

hmmm who is spamness??
HAHA Aiko Spamness is know one but a feeling. hehe

awwwwwe happy early 16th bday ks.. sweet 16.. kekekeke.. hopefully u'll meet boy n aum.. xp..
thanks i hope so too

lol.. haha gurl im like typin 3 letter words most of the time now lol.. hahahaha .. but more sentences these days xp lol.. hehehe ..
LOL i guess i'm not the only one

hmmm should that be a good thing or bad thing?? hmm lol.. kekeke..
it's a good thing hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
omg.. wat about me .?? xp lol.. hahaha jus kiddin .. muahahhaha ..
aww aiko "dedicated for everyone i love and care about" and as far as i know i love u and care about u :p

kekkee i was like that sounded familiar lol..
LOL it should is from JLR

dang where did i hear this hmmmm.. jus where ??
IDK either :p

lol.. hahha i love them.. xp .. haha indeed girls r smarter then bois muahahaha ...
yes Aiko if only some girls can spell the word boy right LOL

awwwwwe.. how adorable.. xp ..
thank you

omg that so def reminds me of hua jai chocolate.. xp .. kekekeke..
LOL nice Aiko is from hua jai chocolate LOL

damn so many good quotes xp lol..
thanks gald u like it

awwwwe .. i love it arisa..
:)

yeah.. im also in that group xp lol.. kekekeke..
Yeah of course our monkey family!