Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! I completely did not notice this post as big and bold as it was, so sorry...yeah, so Aum is my Thai obsession, while Ray is my Chinese obsession...it's good to have at least one from different countries...hehe...
here's to any Ray fans

dont worry lol.. i have lots of obsession kekeke but im stuck on thai atm kekeke.. n lovin it.. whooooooooooooo... n omg.. thats so kute.. i love it..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is dao lhong fa a good lakorn? i personally don't like cherry with aum...but i saw a clip of one of the episodes where he's washing his car, with a wifebeater...and man, he has great arms...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-G08ShgyNw

i wanted to go into the tv, and pull a reverse "the ring" and just grab him and kiss him...it was a cute scene...i could never be an actress, to have to pretend to be disgusted with aum or hate him? i don't think so...and i'd do those hugging and kissing takes over and over again, they'd just fire me instead
omg i havent seen it yet but omg......... my stress from school went away after i saw aum n heard his voice kekeke.. happiness .. ahhhhhhhh shriek.. kekeke.. omg i havent seen aum for awhile omg.. this def made my day kekekkeke...AUM IM COMIN AFTER I CATCH UP HERE .. ATEAM FORUMM N UTUBE... xp lol.. hahahaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
what if? they put that address there for all aum "lovers" and when people go to it, they get kidnapped...and dragged to an island to be aum's defendant!!!!! :yahoo: that would be so awesome!!!!
hahaha gurl.. i am def fine with that kekekeke.. i would love to be his defendant lmao.. hahahaha ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
man...i watched that clip i sent all of you guys...i had to have everyone watch it for me and press buttons and stuff...sorry again...i can't imagine watching it late at night...actually the clip bau sent me first is scarier than the ones you guys got

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the devil bau...just talking about you...i saw both clips you sent me for the prank, and my little brother was doing the maze one...and his face was all up in the monitor, he got so into it...and got scared so badly...hahaha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
that's what my little sister says, she wishes that thai lakorns are like american soap operas, that go on forever...but that's not possible...i like lakorns the way they are...

yeah, i realized that num and kob have done so many lakorns together...i thought they were married...maybe just good chemistry
well if that happens SO i 'll die waiting for a happy ending hehe.

hahahaha yea yea .. sure baubau .. keke.. u forgot me n aum had some chemistry togetha .. muahahhaah ..it was sizzlin hot.. hahaha aum is a major hottie ..oooh wwhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhaa . hmmm im goin overboard ahhaha .. oh yea hmm since i said sizzlin kekeke.. i had a bbq yesterday ..omg.. delicious ... kekkekee it was at nite-time though kekeke.. so tasty .. kekekeke..
wow Aiko trying to make us jealous? <.<

hmmmmmmmmmmm iono if i answered this yet?? .. i will in a bit.. xp..
u did my dear hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
edit, wait arisaa i'll just PM you instead my profile :D
hmm wait, i'll just post my surprise here then since it's a fresh page...

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!! I GOT THE JLR DIARY!!! IM GOING TO START WRITING IN IT TOMORROW THEN SEND IT OF TO THE NEXT PERSON!!! GUESS WHAT THE COVER OF THE DIARY IS................MUAHAHA IT'S A STRAWBERRY!!! :wub: i'll take a picture of the cover of the diary for you guys tomorrow ...​

*that means, can everyone who wants to paticipate in the jlr around the world trip please PM their full name and address ... so when the next person get's the diary i'll just give the address of the next sister quickly...without them having to ask for the address themselves :D that means there's no hold up in the address getting around the world ja.
omg....bau .. dont forget me too.. okies... i'll send u my info in a bit.. kekekeke,,,

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Fainting... you can join rr and me in the fainting ward of the hospital that we're gonna get sent to. It has Dr. Harit. Muah ha ha!!!

So, if you haven't read the threads back far enough, Dr. Harit refers to a fan fic rr made up about me and Aum. And he was a doctor. Super sexy 'gonna-cause-me-to-have-a-heartattack' doctor!!! :) LOL
hahahahaha omg starry .. damn my stomach finally said no more gotta go now lmao.. hahahaha.. ..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
**coughcough** dang i didnt even remember that post lmao.. hahahaha oh yea.. its fine kekeke... i guess rr didnt see it yet xp lol.. hahahhaa ..
LOL neither do i

dont worry lol.. i have lots of obsession kekeke but im stuck on thai atm kekeke.. n lovin it.. whooooooooooooo... n omg.. thats so kute.. i love it..
YAY thai obssesion ur not stuck at the moment but forever muhahaha

man...i watched that clip i sent all of you guys...i had to have everyone watch it for me and press buttons and stuff...sorry again...i can't imagine watching it late at night...actually the clip bau sent me first is scarier than the ones you guys got
I cna because i did :p