Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"Can someone survive without love
Without love there would not be any problems
The reason is because it's pure love that can make us be this crazy about love."

"When you love someone and they don't love you, you're just like wind that just blow back and forth not even a memory. "

"Remember that other people will always be other people and nothing more, but siblings will always be siblings your whole life."

dedicated to people who ahve sisters wait in this case is all of us haha JLR sisters

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
you are having a spamming party all by your lonesome aren't you?

hey, speak of the devil...hi bau

ceci, i didn't know you weren't a citizen either...i haven't even done the citizenship thing yet...

btw, how old is everyone here? cuz someone is barely 16...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
"Can someone survive without love
Without love there would not be any problems
The reason is because it's pure love that can make us be this crazy about love."

"When you love someone and they don't love you, you're just like wind that just blow back and forth not even a memory. "

"Remember that other people will always be other people and nothing more, but siblings will always be siblings your whole life."

dedicated to people who ahve sisters wait in this case is all of us haha JLR sisters

you guys are the only sisters i'm willing to keep...i have 5 sisters...

i really like that quote about love.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

ceci, i didn't know you weren't a citizen either...i haven't even done the citizenship thing yet...

Ha lol SO yeah i am
i'm almost 16 this june dont worry about other people their profile will be up soon. hehe u should tlak to the organizer of this geesh taking so long hehe lol.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"So There's This Boy
And the way he laughs make me smile
the way he talks, gives me butterflies
Just everything about him ,makes me happy"

dedicated to six

"You, do you remember me ? Like I remember you ?

Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely
Somebody hopes someday you will see
That Somebody's Me'"

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

:lmao: not another name .. bau the jaofar, bau the prankster, bau the dectective and now bau the devil lmao??? hehe love you SO! thanks for my name. anyways im going soon, it's 5.20am and i only just finished the poster just then...and i have school tomorrow, i mean in a few hours :(

cecilia

Staff member
^WOW. icy is spamming away with love quote now .. the trend is returning .. yay!

So, i'm almost there with the citizenship. can't wait til my testimony appt. if you haven't, you should, it's cheaper that way, my sister paid 200 for her and i paid 400 for me, if you wait, you'll pay the highest price :lol:

bau, not sleeping yet?

am i the oldest one? ..
i know bau and sala are the youngest of us all .. unless icy is part of that group too .. wait. 98 is also one too LOL .. i feel so old among you young pack :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"To tell u the truth is not me that can't say something sweet
But if you want to know what I think about you
and you want to hear
Don't be surprise......

I want to tell u that
I don't .....
like you
love you
care about you
miss you...............
but I want to tell you that everything I said I mean the opposite."

qoute from boy's song "Trung Kam Gun Moung Loern'

"During the last few seconds in your life. Some people might try to prolonged their last breath, while hearing the word death . But with some other people the only thing they hear is the voices of love, which is the most voluable and powerful. Espeacilly from the people they love and love them. That's how these people escape from death."

"Heart-broken and loving someone who has that special person which one is worse? The truth is..... it's the same.
You feel like your breath has been taken away when you see them together. Painful because just to think you still even can't............. "

Quote for SO this is form Yod Ya Yee

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nah im still up ceci!!! 5am! gosh im so freaking tired...dont want to go school tomorrow! but yay, tomorrow im going in the morning then im coming back home at like 1pm...hehe cause of exam blocks, get to come home after i finish doing my exam :) ...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
:lmao: not another name .. bau the jaofar, bau the prankster, bau the dectective and now bau the devil lmao??? hehe love you SO! thanks for my name. anyways im going soon, it's 5.20am and i only just finished the poster just then...and i have school tomorrow, i mean in a few hours :(
ha lol Bau! Wow try to stay awake and don't JLR dreaming. hehe

^WOW. icy is spamming away with love quote now .. the trend is returning .. yay!

So, i'm almost there with the citizenship. can't wait til my testimony appt. if you haven't, you should, it's cheaper that way, my sister paid 200 for her and i paid 400 for me, if you wait, you'll pay the highest price :lol:

bau, not sleeping yet?

am i the oldest one? ..
i know bau and sala are the youngest of us all .. unless icy is part of that group too .. wait. 98 is also one too LOL .. i feel so old among you young pack :p
Yep Ceci of course someone has to bring the love backin hehe. and yes i'm part of that group too hehe.

btw here's the poster:

COOL Bau I LOVE IT!!!!

it's looks plain but im not doing anymore stuff .. gosh that tooks like hours already!!!
ur dedicated and no i love it!!!!!!! ur the bau the artist ot bautist hehe another nickanem.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

bau, not sleeping yet?

am i the oldest one? ..

i think i'm the oldest...unless someone's 25...cuz i'm 24...you guys are making me feel old...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
has anyone heard this song, it's by 2 become 1 ... it's good for a MV .. i just write up the chorus and translate it up for you guys, since ari is getting all the 'love poems' lol.

tur roo tua rue ploa?
do you know or not?

wa chun ruk ter
that i love you

chun roo tua chun dee
i know myself

wa chun ruk ter
that i love you

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ok ceci, so and ari im going for now .. to get my 2 hours sleep before school lol :blink: *yarns*
btw thanks arissa (for is it double s or just s when you spell ure name "arisa" or "arissa" hmm) anyways, thanks for another nickname...
gosh bau the:
prankster
dectective
jaofar
devil
artist aka bautist lmao