Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
ooo my magic work YAY!!!! dedicated this page to everybody i love <3 thanks for all ur care and love. I'm sure somewhere in all these sayings there's one that fits u tell me which one too please or teh one that u like the most. There can be more than one. Dedicated to RR and .... me and ...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
here are some sayings that i love u:
"Our lives are very short there's no time to hate or hold grudges. And when you love someone then you shouldn't be afraid and love that person with all your heart. "
you guys might recognize this is from JLR at the end of it hehe

"Many times you don't see how important a person is to you

The person that you are always with everyday that you don't see any importance

But one day that person turn up to be the person that you think about the most

Don't know why,
Don't know when it started
Just know that you can't live without that person"

dedicated to....... six

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"The more I love you the more I get hurt
I have to force myself not too
Because I know in my heart that you have soemone
but I still let my heart love you
It's very hard to stop
I still love you
No matter how much pain I have to go through "

"Be mindful what you toss away,
be careful what you push away,
and think hard before you walk away"

Some might already heard of some of these.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
""god made us best friends because he knew our mom wouldnt be able to handle us as sisters"

LOL

"A friend once told me that guys' mind work like a hamster on a pinwheel and girls'mind work like super computers. I think this proves that girls are smarter than guys. LOL"

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"Clock is like love because you need the two needle to function, like two people. And each of the needle might be separated, but will eventually find each other at 12 o clock."

"girl: do u think i'm pretty?
boy: no
girl: do u like me
girl: would u b sad if i was gone?
boy: i dont think ur pretty, i kno ur beautiful, i dont like u i love u, and i wouldnt be sad if u were gone i'd die"

"Dice is like love every time you roll it, you might not get a high number. But it will always give you something back."

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"The sun doesn't forget the day
The moon doesn't forget the night
Why would I forget about you"

"Good friends don't let you do stupid things
But best friends don't let you do stupid things alone"

"no matter how much you like the guy let him love you more than you love him b/c in the end he can't take advantage of you (qoute from my sis) or gp"

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"When we keep following someone all we're going to see is their back why don't we stop and look behind us. Because maybe there's somebody that's been following us too."

"Chocolate is like love because when u eat it u don't know if is sweet or bitter."

"The only reason that we have spaces between our fingers is because one day there's going to be another person's hand to fill the spaces. Then we will hold each others hand and be together forever!"

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hi Sarah where have u been don't worry i haven't been on either :(
Yeah, but it won't be scary promise just have to work on it.
:p Bau do u notice i flip ur letter a and u in ur nickname.
yeah bua LOL
i like that lakorn ruk tur took wan. hehe i love the ending i thought he dies :(

Oh, I know...I was gonna be mad, cuz it reminded me of Song Rao Nirund Dom

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"I can love you, but you might not love me
which can't be force
it's like dreams where you can't glapse

I can love you, but I don't own you
My love is caring and taking procession
Doesn't mean we both have be together

This whole time I know that I love you
But doesn't mean that your heart is my

This whole time that I've known you
I never regret loving you"

"I love you and that's just it
But I want to ask you
You don't love and miss that's ok
But please know... that I love you
Don't act like you don't feel
that inside my heart
there's you
I just want you to know it's that ok?"

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"What is the word opposite of love? Hate is probably the answer most people say, but it's not. It's ignore, when someone ignores you or don't care about means that they don't have any feelings for u or they don't love you anymore. But if they hate you at least they still have feelings for u."

from JLR

"Tell myself in my dream that's enough
Tell myself to stop
Just to be someone just someone
Someone who loves you from far away
Someone who you always look past
Just to be someone just someone
who is just going to stand here and watch you with great intention
And not care whether you see me as important or not"

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"Lampshade is like love because it can keep you warm and light your way, so you're not blinded by love. When a lightbulb is broken you can always change it to make it brighter."

"You forgot about me already right?
What do you see in this women that still is standing there
A person you know or soemone not important
But as for me do you something..... the person who left me in tears is still important."

"There's a difference between the feeling you get when you're with your friend and when you're with the one u love. When you're with your friend you feel happy and when your friend leave, u only feel lonely, but after a while it goes away. But when you're with the person you love it creates that warm feeling inside, but when your love leave you, you feel like you are burning up and ready to explode."

hopefully this will help some of u realize wheter u liek that perosn like a friend or more hehe :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
o really cool! thai citizen nice. yeah i guess then a million other people will prob agree with u ha LOL
*uh hum* right.......
AWWW aum is getting kick out of SO's heart o well "it's ok Aum there's always me to lean back on" hehe.
AWWW yeah his name is harit starry gave him the name. hehe he's always sitting at my computer desk watching me. :)

yeah...you guys could have him...for now...hehe...until i see him again being hot and adorable in a lakorn.

seriously, though, i am not like bau, we were both up at the same time, that's why, i'm sure one of you would've done it too...so you don't have to watch the video...she sent it to me to watch, but i never did...i just read it real quick and knew it was scary...i don't like scary stuff, i'm a big chicken, i'll go watch scary movies and scream and jump and stuff...but i'm afraid of the dark and i believe in ghosts too...big time

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"Love is something that you can't explain, don't know why, have no excuses, and don't know how. "

"Try asking yourself when you listen to love music, who do you think of.................
(that's probably the person you care about the most) "

"Don't love Don't love
I already told you that
WHat's the point in keep bugging me
I already told you that
I don't love anyone other than you. "

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
yeah...you guys could have him...for now...hehe...until i see him again being hot and adorable in a lakorn.

seriously, though, i am not like bau, we were both up at the same time, that's why, i'm sure one of you would've done it too...so you don't have to watch the video...she sent it to me to watch, but i never did...i just read it real quick and knew it was scary...i don't like scary stuff, i'm a big chicken, i'll go watch scary movies and scream and jump and stuff...but i'm afraid of the dark and i believe in ghosts too...big time
HAHAHA LOL ME TOO like the one u send me i was reading the title of the webpage and i try to exit but......... too late :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"If you get mad at someone for the littlest things then that means u must care about that person a lot."

"The person you love is the person that's perfect for you
But sometimes you feel like he's not

The person you love is the person that you think you know very well
But the turth is you don't know him at all

The person you love is the person who you are ready to give him everything
But the things that you give him he might not notice

The person you love is the person who you're with and you're happy
But when you're sad you can never find him

The person you love is the person you care about all the time
But the worse is that after all this time he never love you'

"Painting is like love because it's a form of art and you can always add color to it."

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"Keeping this love song as a gift
for you to know my heart
No matter how much time have past
my heart that loves you
no matter in hell or heaven
I'm never going to give to anyone
but only just you and you only"

this one sounds close to the "Ruk Khon Koa Eek Loa" hehe

"Ever stop to think and forget to start again?"

"I don't promise that I'm not going to make you sad
Because you might cry or get disappointed at me

I don't promise that I'm going to be good everyday
Because sometimes I might not always be the best person

I'm not a women with many qulities that men likes
But the love that you give me I'm going to take good care of it
Also this room in my heart is just left only for you"

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
"With the person u don't care even if they get shot u would not care, but with the person who u care even if they sneeze u will turn to ask if they're ok."

qoute from Rahut Rissaya espeacially for RR

"Red Rose means first love and good intention
White Rose means the essence of love and purity of love
Pink Rose means happyness of love"

so next time u buy a rose choose carefully.

"People think love is a complicated thing to understand,but it's not. love is simple. You love a person because that's simply how u feel. There's no rhyme or reason. Simple as that. "