Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OH MY HOLY LORD!!! STARRY GUEST WHAT!!! MUAHA I GOT IT. I GOT IT. OMG IT WAS HERE LIKE ALL DAY TODAY ON THE COFFEE TABLE AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT ALL AT. ONLY UNTIL MY BRO CAME BACK HE WAS LIKE "DID YOU SEE THE PACKAGE FOR YOU" ... i was like what? 'package' .. argh omg starry's suprise is here!!!!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

i have pm'ed u the details :lol:
thanks Cikna i got it hehe

I think baubau just sent me to the fainting ward of the the JLR Hospital... :)
OO JLR hosipital i want to join but i think i've already went there had a high jlr feveer LOL

Eeek!!! And I was all alone in my room before bau's surprise too...
STARRYY!!!!! ur not the only one i scream and my dad was like what is wrong with u!!!!!! :arrg: LOL

Wow... it's just me all alone here. Not even a sign of a ghost around. :)
ha a ghost hehe u never know............................BOO there one there haha LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I knew it!!!!! BAU'S SURPRISE IS SCARY!!!! good thing I haven't opened it yet... :lol:
u suck! O well then u won't get to go to JLR hosipital hehe LOL

yeah...i didn't really watch it when i got it...but then i watched it thinking it was gonna be normal...i screamed with my eyes closed...it scared me so badly
yeah SO it reminds me of a PM someone send me <_< LOL

Hugs and Kisses :wub: :kiss:
I love you all!
Hi Ellem!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
welcome so!!! it's so nice to have another JLR sister muahaha you should join the A-TEAM also okay! ;) luv luv!
dang it's been awhile since i've been on this thread hehehe how are all the sista's doing :p :D i miss mak mak na ka! :spin:
Hi Sarah where have u been don't worry i haven't been on either :(

another surprise from a jlr sister! :yahoo: i hope it's not scary like bau's... ;)
Yeah, but it won't be scary promise just have to work on it.

hi sisters ... hmm where are you's today? anyways, everyone saw my clip right? muahahahahaha it's funny right? lmao
:p Bau do u notice i flip ur letter a and u in ur nickname.

the prank clip? lol if yes i did lol scary... hate you!! lol funny funny
yeah bua LOL

bored are we? i am...i wanna watch ruk ter took wan, but my dumb little brother is hogging the good computer...since there's no more aum lakorns to watch, i've decided to watch all the ken lakorns i missed out on...ooh...so excited to see him and aom...i think he makes a cute couple with janie...too bad he's married...ah well
i like that lakorn ruk tur took wan. hehe i love the ending i thought he dies :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OH MY HOLY LORD!!! STARRY GUEST WHAT!!! MUAHA I GOT IT. I GOT IT. OMG IT WAS HERE LIKE ALL DAY TODAY ON THE COFFEE TABLE AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT ALL AT. ONLY UNTIL MY BRO CAME BACK HE WAS LIKE "DID YOU SEE THE PACKAGE FOR YOU" ... i was like what? 'package' .. argh omg starry's suprise is here!!!!!!
LOL Bau i was excited too OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG ari we finally see each other online for the first time in days ... to bad it's like 3.30am my time already ... gosh im trying to finish of this aff graphic :( it took me right 6 hours already and i still havent finished!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahahahaha!! bau you got your snow already? :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
speaking about ruk ter took wun ... gosh i so love the themesong that i went hunting down for it for music score for like 1 hours, i could find it ... so this afternoon i sat there for like 2 hours on my piano and try to solve the song ... lol but i could only solve the first bit of the song, it's get to hard to solve the song towards the middle :D

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
which reminds me .... i need to update my jlr soccer team no. ... i need to add soso and arissa ... hmm im so lazy, i wanna take it of!!!
LOL Bau thanks!

la la la :p
w/e .. nothing! what team? lmao
lol sorry arissa, i type to quick that's why .. anyways, i cant cook as well .. the other day i try to 'cook' pancake it was completely burned! like black lmao.
o.m.g. i did, sorry dear sala ... but i love you though :wub: does that make up for me taking ure page :huh:
oh god .. no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAU WILL MISS YOU SALA X 10000!!!!
ahem, hehe but there's only ONE MASTERMINDER!!! did everyone watch it yet?
ahem cough cough .. i believe im SOSO's favourite sister to you dear sala .. hehe jk
omg sorry *cries and hide behind lomhuan lmao* sorry darling, i didnt mean to own your page :eek:
hehe .. w/e ..
hmm so that means i should post that much cause page 1200 is in like 2 more pages!!! sala im leaving that page for you .. see, im such the bestest bestest bestest sister in the whole wide jlr world lmao.
LOL Bau np i was just messing with u hehe and more string to pull my name is arisa not arissa hehe LOL ^_^ but u can call me that i feel special.

yeah ahahahahah .. i think .. well today i raped the first part of the math test, and then towards the end i think the math test rape me lmao :loool:
hey hey, back of .. it's MY soso!!!
ha i own now .. ooooooooooooooo, who owned your page huh hehehehehe.
who's the someone huh? lmao .. hehe, WELL I DEDICATE MY PAGE TO SALA!!!
*shakes head x 10000000000000000 back at sala* muahahahhahah hehe 69 rofl
arghhhh, dude ure wreckin the good stuff here .. dont destroy it for the others.
ooooh pressies, i love 'surprises' ........................... I'LL BE SENDING SOME PRANK 'STUFF' TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME THEIR ADDY SOON *muahhahahhahhahhahah* joking.
man, sala why are you leaving baubau????
heheheheheehheheheheheheheh god i love you SO!!!! *hi5* we make such a good team!!!
lmao wth? *throws aum's undies around* <-- i noe wth? hehehehe!
*uh hum* Bau where would u get his undies ....... ;)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah got the snow, it's so cute of starry to 'make' snow for me ... she actually didnt send me over real snow, she got like confeties and she put them into this clear jar kinda thing ... and she wrote me a special not, saying that when i want to see snow just take the confeties and throw them over my head and pretend that it is snow ... HOW CUTE OF HER :wub: that's why she said her snow doesnt melt :D

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
bau misses you so much^^^
i miss u toooooooo!!!!!!!!!! OMG

chai ka arissa, mai dai jur gun leu! bau kaw kid tueng arissa mark mark na ka :(
lmao, what ahem .. lol .. im not sunsanee ka .. mai chai!!! chun bpen SORIYA la ka! lmao jk .. yeah when your in thailand i've give you aum's addy so you can stalk him for me .. na ja? :D
OK anything for my sis hehe right *uh hum* *cough cough* "born to be sunsanee not soriya" haha j/k love u hehe

omg, haven't check in for a while and already this much? I really miss seeing them together. I hope they'll come out with more more lakorns. These two couple rocks! Love them in this lakorn sad that it's been over for a while. I need to rewatch this lakorn love it love it Thanks everyone for keeping this thread up :wub: :drool: :lmao:
hi pangmoua!

no no icy...shovels are way too big...spoon is much better...it can fit in our pockets but I think I'll be putting mine on my
panty
...the police won't be able to find it if I put it there! :loool: :loool:
i guess ur right donna i'll bring gayu his cuteness will get us out no that squirrel on JLR hehe if that doesn't there's always plan b. attack teh police and steal teh keys haha

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
next life? no...i was really born in thailand, that's why i made that comment...cuz if being born there doesn't give me any perks towards my favorite actors, then wth...
o really cool! thai citizen nice. yeah i guess then a million other people will prob agree with u ha LOL

oh...i'm not bau, so don't expect anymore scary pms from me
*uh hum* right.......

But I'm still a JLR sister for life...this is where my loyalty lies...and will die...hahaha

But, if Aum doesn't step up his acting or crying...Ken's gonna take the number 1 actor position for me...That man blows my mind with his acting, and he breaks my heart when I see him cry...
AWWW aum is getting kick out of SO's heart o well "it's ok Aum there's always me to lean back on" hehe.

goodnite jlr sisters...:kiss: i love you all... :wub:

starry's surprise will be sleeping beside me tonight...hehehe...I better give him (or is it a her :blink:) a name... :lol:
AWWW yeah his name is harit starry gave him the name. hehe he's always sitting at my computer desk watching me. :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Now took me forever ctaching up not doing that again. o darn but thailand for a month thousand pages behind, but more JLR sisters' time =priceless (there's thigns money can buy for everything else there's visa master card) hehe LOL.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AWWW yeah his name is harit starry gave him the name. hehe he's always sitting at my computer desk watching me. :)
harit starry sounds cute...I'll name him harit starry then! ^_^ he's also sitting here at my computer desk but I'll let him sleep beside me later...he'll be beside me and alfred (the teddy bear from the korean drama Princess Hours) ^_^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
OMG ari we finally see each other online for the first time in days ... to bad it's like 3.30am my time already ... gosh im trying to finish of this aff graphic :( it took me right 6 hours already and i still havent finished!
Yeah Bau finally hehe. wow almost 4 in the morning ur so dedicated. i still need someone to show me how to use phtoshop and where to get it :(

i'm back again! still can't sleep...
Aww donna y can't u sleep having "sunsanee nightmare" ?

yeah got the snow, it's so cute of starry to 'make' snow for me ... she actually didnt send me over real snow, she got like confeties and she put them into this clear jar kinda thing ... and she wrote me a special not, saying that when i want to see snow just take the confeties and throw them over my head and pretend that it is snow ... HOW CUTE OF HER :wub: that's why she said her snow doesnt melt :D
O that's sweet u took take a pics of it hehe. yep never melting snow that's a good one. starry is so creative. :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
harit starry sounds cute...I'll name him harit starry then! ^_^ he's also sitting here at my computer desk but I'll let him sleep beside me later...he'll be beside me and alfred (the teddy bear from the korean drama Princess Hours) ^_^
Ha LOL donna he can't sleep with me afraid i might crush him :( not on purpose. But my Gayu is sleeping with me hehe.