Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
i have this fantasy, one day, aum and aff come to malaysia to shoot a lakorn together....i wonder what me and an and maybe sy14 would do....set a tent at the airport i guess!!! hahahahaha!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehehehe....

anyways, finally reached the 600th post!!! u know what, it was because Jam Luey Rak that I became a spammer!!!
ahahahahaha it's the power of the fever...spamming in this thread is outta control lol...go cikna get that 600th post!
saying that, wow im near 2000 post too...did you know im no.33 in the most poster of all time at SW? cool huh.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i have this fantasy, one day, aum and aff come to malaysia to shoot a lakorn together....i wonder what me and an and maybe sy14 would do....set a tent at the airport i guess!!! hahahahaha!!!
lol, you know how thai lakorn film abroad .. it's sucks cause they always go to film like in hong kong or eupore somewhere .. *cough cough* why dont aum/aff come over and film somewhere like in the US, AUS or MALAYSIA, PHILIPEANS etc ... where the jlr sisters live!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I would also do that if aum and aff would come here...ellem might also come along with me... ^_^

cikna

sarNie Adult
i know!!! seth, once u a spammer, always a spammer! i'm dedicataing my success of reaching 600th post to you!!! ok, gtg. good nite!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol, you know how thai lakorn film abroad .. it's sucks cause they always go to film like in hong kong or eupore somewhere .. *cough cough* why dont aum/aff come over and film somewhere like in the US, AUS or MALAYSIA, PHILIPEANS etc ... where the jlr sisters live!!!
that would be so nice!! they should film in Boracay 'coz the beach is so nice there... ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i know!!! seth, once u a spammer, always a spammer! i'm dedicataing my success of reaching 600th post to you!!! ok, gtg. good nite!
aww thank you!!! i feel so special!!! love you cikna and gn, im going too! donna, ttyl okay. love you :wub: :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i did...yeah..i did!!! thanks, seth!

hi donna!! sorry, gtg now. maybe another day, spamming?? seth, looking forward for the ATeam spamming day!
yep hopefully this time more ppl turn up lol .. the last one was too much of a quick notice and no one realised that it was on! ok bye everyone.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I really wanted to spam with you guys tonight but I don't feel well...I think I'm going to have a fever...I better go to bed now...

nitey nite to all jlr sisters... :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
bye donna!!! love you! hehe one more thing, i LOVE my new gif of A2 .. hehe! i heart aummie boy!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I really wanted to spam with you guys tonight but I don't feel well...I think I'm going to have a fever...I better go to bed now...

nitey nite to all jlr sisters... :kiss:
huuuuuuuuuuuuuu *gasp* DONNA I HOPE YOUR OKAY!!! feel well soon. *gives donna big jlr hug*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i know u are around bau!! me and my dial up..... :(

raymond obsessed, sorry didn't catch your name...so many things to read in the forum. anyways, i am from malaysia. just to let you know, there's tvb drama currently showing in malaysia. raymond is in it. is a historical kind of drama

What's the series called? He's not in very many of those...It's either Lethal Weapons of Love & Passion or Twin of Brothers...his new one hasn't aired yet

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i wish they would come to america too, but we suck...really...like, the chinese go to canada to film, but not america...we have our own celebrities to fuss over, i guess that's why...plus, americans don't make a lot of movies out in the open the way china and thailand film their stuff...it's just studio stuff most of the time, especially for tv series...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha i'm the year of the monkey GAYU man that is where i get my MONKY PRINCESS and y i love monkys so much hahhahahah me and van and aum are all monkeys lmao
uh hum sis misisng some people.....hehe

hehe ure still giving puzzles even though this dectective have figured it out already :loool: or did you want me to figure out the rest of the 5 names that i didnt find :p
everyone, want to see where ure names are on "it"...
starry i hope i dont spoil stuff for everyone, it's just the names of the ppl im showing...it's should spoil anything right? :D

so yeah, here it is...DECTECTIVE BAUBAU'S WORK, LOCATING THE NAMES:

YAY go detective Bau!!!

i still wonder how the surprise would look like...
:huh:
hehe ur figure it out with maybe detective bau's help hehe.

just look closely on the pic cikna and i'm sure you'll know what is it... ^_^
yep ur right donna hehe. getting more obvious everyday hehe.

Hi Raiya...

Wow, I am always on by myself, I can never catch up to you ladies...
aww i'll try to get on so i know how it feels to be the only one on :(

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
the little lizard reminds of the gecko in JLR... :lol:
haha geico so cute!

STARRY I GOT IT! I LOVE YOU HONEY! MAN I STARED AT IT AND PLAYED W/ IT ALL DAY AHHAHAH I LOVE YOU! LMAO i was like starving and i was eaiting my soup and i got a bite and kevin n dad were sitting w/ me and dad's like mail's here looks like theres a package man i nearly shit my pants! lmao i ran out there so fast! but then it took me like 15 mins to take the tape off LMAO hahahhahahha but i got it I LOVE IT AND YOU! <3 i will talk to you soon!
LOL sis i love it too!!!!!!!

wow everyone spams when i don't...awwwwww...lol...so right now i should be getting ready for finals and everything...but instead..i'm watching RR^^
Hi RR hehe

hahaha awwwwe its okay sarah.. he is not mean.. keke.. krystal even said so n keke.. got many hugs too argh xp lol.. keke.. i want his hugs.. muahahaha..
yeah sarah don't u know that the thai people say "wa pow ruk" hehe