Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
BTW, all JLRians and ATeamers, an sends her regards. she misses you all. she is busy with orientation. let's hope the best for her

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe btw, i love my new gif of 'A2' heheheheheehehhehe ... that 'pushing scene' of them got me so hyped it for it!!!!!!!!! hehe BBBK, air soon!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i know u are around bau!! me and my dial up..... :(

raymond obsessed, sorry didn't catch your name...so many things to read in the forum. anyways, i am from malaysia. just to let you know, there's tvb drama currently showing in malaysia. raymond is in it. is a historical kind of drama

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i know u are around bau!! me and my dial up..... :(

raymond obsessed, sorry didn't catch your name...so many things to read in the forum. anyways, i am from malaysia. just to let you know, there's tvb drama currently showing in malaysia. raymond is in it. is a historical kind of drama
it's SOSO cikna, or just simply SO :D

5 more posts before my 600th post. come on, come on!!!
woohoo come on cikna! you can do it!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey seriously, credit to the original person who made this ... i swear i thought it was NUM SORNRAM not AUM at all ... i only realise that it's aum after i saw this picture, but a bigger one ... see for yourself, all i see is num ... but it is actually aum .. maybe it's the facial expression that makes him look like num.

cikna

sarNie Adult
hey seriously, credit to the original person who made this ... i swear i thought it was NUM SORNRAM not AUM at all ... i only realise that it's aum after i saw this picture, but a bigger one ... see for yourself, all i see is num ...

i believe i have seen this pic...somewhere...i knew it was aum.... :huh:

cikna

sarNie Adult
lol cikna i was only joking .. i have no surprise *well not this time anyways, i will find one eventually*
hehehehe....

anyways, finally reached the 600th post!!! u know what, it was because Jam Luey Rak that I became a spammer!!!