Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
cecilia honey where in the whole wide world have you been? i miss you alot! did u get yo fone bak yet/

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Gosh seems things haven't changed much LOL! GP and Ateam sisters are still going at it...

I don't think I will ever catch up so I give up now! :lol:

But good news...I start my new job in July so I should have more time to finish up my fan fiction(s) and join the fun for the new Ateam lakorn discussions. Woo hoo still love our Aff and Aum so much!!!
Yep hi Raiya! hehe wonder if u stilll remember me hehehe.....

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hi nice to meet u AKA icy or ari :)

Damn.
I am so freaken behind this thread.
And OMG! You guys are almost reaching 1200.
So exciting.
Well keep me updated on all these sending off stuff.
I don't have a clue of what's going on.
Well Love and Miss you ladies.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
LOL Sis that is weird hehe

lmao this is so weird U HAVE TO TRY IT

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer (or actually anywhere) , lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with that foot.

2. Now, while doing this, using your right hand, make counterclockwise circles in the air with your right hand.

omfg it OWNS lmao

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:blush: sorry sisters...i feel bad about that...but don't worry, once-in-a-lifetime...i didn't even watch it...that stuff scares me easily...

one time only...promise...

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
^HI DARLING .. i still have not got my phone back yet.
just learn that my dad left to California when he call home :lol:
anyway, i hope you're doing fine along with the JLR SISTERS as well..
STARRY. .OMG. i LOVE YOUR SURPRISES, it's so better than what i expect ..
bring some tears to my eyes thinking of all the good times .. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift.
aww that sucks :( but u can always talk to ur jlr sisters hehe

Starry!!! Girl I SUPER DUPER LOVE MY SURPRISE! You are so amazing! I have to run to the store (LOL that one is for you GP) and buy a clear box for it! I want it on display in my room!!!

Hmmmm...what could I make for all my lovely jlr sisters???

Love you Starry girl!!!
Hehe Raiya i agree but good idea clear box hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
darns... another sister to fight off Aum/Harit. As if sharing (okay, okay... mostly fighting, not good at sharing here) with rr isn't enough trouble. LOL
hehe RR is like OBSESS with him hehe Starry good luck and with more sisters too wow ur going to need a warehouse of amunitions. LOL