Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Guess what sisters? I just finished watching Sawan Bieng...

I never wanted to see it cuz I'm not a big Ann fan, and I didn't even know who Ken was before this, but, I was bored, so I watched it...Talk about being similar to JLR...But Kawee was a bigger jerk than Harit could ever be...and after watching it, I realized I'm an even bigger JLR fan, and how grateful I am that the Aum and AFf version exists...I'm gonna dissect the lakorns, cuz there's some things I noticed about it...

First off, Harit was hell-bent on revenge to a woman that clearly deserved it, but grabbed the wrong woman, and ended up falling in love with her...

Kawee got pissed at Lee, so he grabbed Narin to mess with to get back at her sister...that didn't make sense to me...He grabbed an innocent girl to rape over and over just because her sister was crazy...which she clearly was, slapping herself and all...He knew what he was doing it, to who, and why

Harit, at times would feel bad because he felt she wasn't the woman he thought she was, as soon as he found out who she was, he totally changed, treated her better, expressed his feelings for her and such...While I was watching the scenes where Kawee was mistreating Narin, I was like, "I'd rather be trapped on the island with Harit"...

And I understood how Kawee could fall in love with Narin, and how she could change him and such...and I could understand how Narin could fall in love with the new and improved Kawee...but, I liked that Harit and Soraya fell in love with each other at the same time, practically, because even after he raped her, she wasn't mad at him for very long...I liked that you could see them slowly developing feelings for each other...

I mean, Ken is one handsome dude, especially in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, which I'm currently watching...and I'm looking forward to Jai Rao with Aff...

But the whole time I admired him, I was like, "He's no Aum..."

Which he isn't, of course...but it's funny that these two couples switched partners, both men played angry, violent, and vengeful men...and both women played tortured prisoners...at least the storyline will change...

But hands down, Ken played the most evil, meanest, jerk I've ever watched in a lakorn...and he was the P'ek, which was kind of interesting...but when he had his sad moments, those were heart wrenching...I had never seen any P'ek cry so much and as believable as Ken did...I'm still in awe of his performance...

All in all, Sawan Bieng lived up to it's hype...But I'm a JLR lover for life!!!
love your review so! ^_^

me too...I'd rather be on an island with Harit... :drool:

you know why soraya didn't get mad for a long time when harit raped her?? :rolleyes:
it's because she secretly wanted to rape HARIT too!!! just joking!!!
:loool: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
GG I'M HUR! I'M HUR!
LOL TOO BAD I DIDNT CATCH YOU ON FOR THAT LONG.
I'LL BE SUPER BUSY AGAIN SORRY DEAR. HOPEFULLY I CATCH YOU TOMORROW!
HAVE A GOODNIGHT OK DEARY AND A SUPER DUPER DAY TOMORROW!

HELLO TO ALL MY JLR SISTERS!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
love your review so! ^_^

me too...I'd rather be on an island with Harit... :drool:

you know why soraya didn't get mad for a long time when harit raped her?? :rolleyes:
it's because she secretly wanted to rape HARIT too!!! just joking!!!
:loool: :loool:

Thanks...I agree with the reason why Soraya wasn't mad at Harit...I mean, who wouldn't? Right? I know I would, and forget the joking. Haha...

But yeah, if Soraya didn't have some kind of feeling for Harit, she wouldn't have been able to talk to him later on, and let him tease her about being his wife when they were still on the island...If she was disgusted by it then she would have expressed it, but on some level, she didn't mind it...Granted, no one wants that to happen to them...but in lakorns, the N'eks always love the P'eks, and it is only their stubbornness preventing them from actually having that kind of intimacy with the man they love...the guys just take it into their own hands, and no one gets mad because they wanted it to happen, but didn't want to do anything about it...

Don't get me wrong, rape is bad...but lakorn-wise, between a P'ek and N'ek, it's always a good thing...because usually they love each other, or fall in love with each other...it's a little twisted, but that's how lakorns roll I guess

cecilia

Staff member
Guess what sisters? I just finished watching Sawan Bieng...

I never wanted to see it cuz I'm not a big Ann fan, and I didn't even know who Ken was before this, but, I was bored, so I watched it...Talk about being similar to JLR...But Kawee was a bigger jerk than Harit could ever be...and after watching it, I realized I'm an even bigger JLR fan, and how grateful I am that the Aum and AFf version exists...I'm gonna dissect the lakorns, cuz there's some things I noticed about it...

First off, Harit was hell-bent on revenge to a woman that clearly deserved it, but grabbed the wrong woman, and ended up falling in love with her...

Kawee got pissed at Lee, so he grabbed Narin to mess with to get back at her sister...that didn't make sense to me...He grabbed an innocent girl to rape over and over just because her sister was crazy...which she clearly was, slapping herself and all...He knew what he was doing it, to who, and why

Harit, at times would feel bad because he felt she wasn't the woman he thought she was, as soon as he found out who she was, he totally changed, treated her better, expressed his feelings for her and such...While I was watching the scenes where Kawee was mistreating Narin, I was like, "I'd rather be trapped on the island with Harit"...

And I understood how Kawee could fall in love with Narin, and how she could change him and such...and I could understand how Narin could fall in love with the new and improved Kawee...but, I liked that Harit and Soraya fell in love with each other at the same time, practically, because even after he raped her, she wasn't mad at him for very long...I liked that you could see them slowly developing feelings for each other...

I mean, Ken is one handsome dude, especially in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, which I'm currently watching...and I'm looking forward to Jai Rao with Aff...

But the whole time I admired him, I was like, "He's no Aum..."

Which he isn't, of course...but it's funny that these two couples switched partners, both men played angry, violent, and vengeful men...and both women played tortured prisoners...at least the storyline will change...

But hands down, Ken played the most evil, meanest, jerk I've ever watched in a lakorn...and he was the P'ek, which was kind of interesting...but when he had his sad moments, those were heart wrenching...I had never seen any P'ek cry so much and as believable as Ken did...I'm still in awe of his performance...

All in all, Sawan Bieng lived up to it's hype...But I'm a JLR lover for life!!!
Throughout the whole SB show, i did feel like that .. alot of similiarity and i most agree, KAWEE is just pure evil. i would never ever forgive him after all those forceful 4x with dumb lame excuse .. but oh well. if narin fall for him. she fall for him. Lol .. i like SB but i love JLR .. i like your insight on the whole two lakorn. give other ppl a clue that JLR sisters are open mind as well. it's not all about JLR VS SB until someone make it that case :lol:

Thanks...I agree with the reason why Soraya wasn't mad at Harit...I mean, who wouldn't? Right? I know I would, and forget the joking. Haha...

But yeah, if Soraya didn't have some kind of feeling for Harit, she wouldn't have been able to talk to him later on, and let him tease her about being his wife when they were still on the island...If she was disgusted by it then she would have expressed it, but on some level, she didn't mind it...Granted, no one wants that to happen to them...but in lakorns, the N'eks always love the P'eks, and it is only their stubbornness preventing them from actually having that kind of intimacy with the man they love...the guys just take it into their own hands, and no one gets mad because they wanted it to happen, but didn't want to do anything about it...

Don't get me wrong, rape is bad...but lakorn-wise, between a P'ek and N'ek, it's always a good thing...because usually they love each other, or fall in love with each other...it's a little twisted, but that's how lakorns roll I guess
i agree. lakorn are lakorn .. r is okay unless it got excessive to point of being dumb -- i think having one is good but multiple when n'ek say no is just wrong.
your comments remind me of TWO NIGHTS A WEEK fiction .. there was sugar with the blender while making them smoothies :loool: and so is HARITH/SORIYA :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Throughout the whole SB show, i did feel like that .. alot of similiarity and i most agree, KAWEE is just pure evil. i would never ever forgive him after all those forceful 4x with dumb lame excuse .. but oh well. if narin fall for him. she fall for him. Lol .. i like SB but i love JLR .. i like your insight on the whole two lakorn. give other ppl a clue that JLR sisters are open mind as well. it's not all about JLR VS SB until someone make it that case :lol:
i agree. lakorn are lakorn .. r is okay unless it got excessive to point of being dumb -- i think having one is good but multiple when n'ek say no is just wrong.
your comments remind me of TWO NIGHTS A WEEK fiction .. there was sugar with the blender while making them smoothies :loool: and so is HARITH/SORIYA :wub:

yeah, I never understood why there had to be any kind of rivalry between the two shows...both are good lakorns in their own way, but I choose to like JLR more just because of my own reasons...but you gotta give credit to where it's due...both lakorns had good stories with great actors that brought out characters we either love or love to hate

yeah, that's the most i've ever seen a n'ek get rawred, over and over again...that was so wrong...but, sawan bieng fans can understand the dude's craziness...I can't, so I don't bring it up in their thread, I'm afraid my eyes might get scratched out or something...hehe...I just gave them my opinion on the lakorn, as honestly and safely as I could...but I thought that part of the story was whack...Kawee was a hypocrite...he took out his anger on the sister, and not the girl that deserved it...that was so wrong...and then later, he tells the sister to not take out her anger on her sister, that if she's mad at him, she should take it out on him...which made me mad, because what he did is worse than what her sister could ever do to her...so I was upset with his revenge plan...for hurting an innocent girl like that...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hi sisters ... hmm where are you's today? anyways, everyone saw my clip right? muahahahahaha it's funny right? lmao

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hey i need someone to help me with something ... just one person only so reply to me quick!

bored are we? i am...i wanna watch ruk ter took wan, but my dumb little brother is hogging the good computer...since there's no more aum lakorns to watch, i've decided to watch all the ken lakorns i missed out on...ooh...so excited to see him and aom...i think he makes a cute couple with janie...too bad he's married...ah well