Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ceci~ I'm looking at your banner. Is Bie's 'Behind the Painting' musical out now? Is it those things where it's a real play/musical or musical on video I can watch later? Is it any good? I watched the trailers on YT, but it didn't really interest me. Even with Bie, I still wasn't feeling it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i believe it's only on stage.
the only clip that we'll see is promotional works.

i really want to go to one of these musical play someday.
--you're not that interest? .. i could understand too ..
i just happen to like both voices and adore Bie at the same time >.<

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG bau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed so loud and leapt off my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you tell me I should have my sis watch your surprise for me again?

I'm soooo gonna tie you up on the JLR plane for 5 hours when you kidnap yourself onto the JLR plane (private plane... whatever. LOL)... just to get you back for that. :)
I knew it!!!!! BAU'S SURPRISE IS SCARY!!!! good thing I haven't opened it yet... :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I knew it!!!!! BAU'S SURPRISE IS SCARY!!!! good thing I haven't opened it yet... :lol:

yeah...i didn't really watch it when i got it...but then i watched it thinking it was gonna be normal...i screamed with my eyes closed...it scared me so badly

cikna

sarNie Adult
starry, ellem, have you all gone missing??? aiko, where r u girl?? bau, i know u r here somewhere...ceci come out from hiding! where are all the JLRians and ATeamers? Got lost on the JLR island??? :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol cikna baubau is here now ... my wireless thing just not work for some reason, my bro just fixed it up just then and it took him like 2 hours!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
aww elie, i missed you again!!! baubau misses so much!!! damn you, you have those cute engineers and now you forgot baubau!!! :( :( :(