Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
LOL....i wonder why i am the only one with my number name "98" LMAO
Cause I knew that would catch baubau’s attention? J/K!!!! Cause I tried to make it easier for bau… but I shouldn’t have. Baubau was guessing name correctly right and left all over the place based on teeny tiny little specks on the pic only. Wow!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
OMG, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT - BIG SURPRISE...(scroll down please :D)
I FOUND P'AUM ADDRESS
LIKE OMG - I WAS LIKE URE KIDDING ME...OMG...IMMA GO STALK HIM NOW JK!!!
yeah!! that would be so exciting! we'll be stalking aum and aff!! :loool:
Seriously, I'm telling you... all the JLR sisters are gonna end up happily in prison somewhere because all our stalking. Wait, wait.. stalking is such a harsh term... call it Aum loving. LOL. But at least we got each other as company... and we'll all plot together how to BUST out and return back to Aum loving!!!! LOL

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
a little off topic...but do you guys have oil's theme for satree tee lok luem, i watched his performance of the song, and i really want it

okay...so when is this stalking trip...i'm down...i'll pretend to be the lost tourist that happens to knock on his door...along with my 20 other friends

I'm totally there with you!!!

"I'm a lost tourist." *bats eyelashes slowly and as innocently as possible at Aum...*

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
K ladies... I'm off to the movies. Gonna watch something this weekend (too many movie choices... maybe Adam Sandler's movie or Kung Fu Panda or Indy Jones...)

Talk to you all later!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, I'm telling you... all the JLR sisters are gonna end up happily in prison somewhere because all our stalking. Wait, wait.. stalking is such a harsh term... call it Aum loving. LOL. But at least we got each other as company... and we'll all plot together how to BUST out and return back to Aum loving!!!! LOL
let's just bring along spoons with us so we can dig a hole in prison, in case they put us in jail because of AUM LOVING!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. Starry, you're too funny but i totally agree, it's AUM LOVING.

Bau, did you text Krystal then? .. wait. how was the meeting with him? ..

HI DONNA too. i'm way behind again. 20 pages to go .. :(

cecilia

Staff member
awe. Donna, that's sad.sorry about your loss.
I hope you have a good time at the funeral.
my sympathy for you & your friend na kha :wub:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Dead tired, bleeding eyes (ok, maybe not that awful), neck pain, butt pain, finger pain, glue & fabric & paper alll over the place.... AND then I pricked my finger!!!!!! Whaaaa... but it's okay. I got over it.

Oh yeah... then my fingers felt pained after punching confetti and gathering "snow" for baubau. But I'd do it all again in a heartbeat for all my sisters. :)

MY HUBBY (let's get that clear first rr)!!!
aww you did starry...:wub: hehe so you did get snow for me :loool: umm im guessing it's going to turn into water when it gets here! omg, i hope the customs over get suspecious over you sending snow for me... :eek: what if they think you sending over drugs starry :lmao:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Cause I knew that would catch baubau’s attention? J/K!!!! Cause I tried to make it easier for bau… but I shouldn’t have. Baubau was guessing name correctly right and left all over the place based on teeny tiny little specks on the pic only. Wow!
lol, starry im still trying to guess that name i circled...it's like a little speck :p

hmmm... playful, of course. *throws coconut :)
*throws coconut with gayu urine and poops lmao jk.

omg, yeah bong kk over at thailand...totally forgot! hmm, should we all tell bong kk to stalk aummie for us? :lmao:

talked to ate julz (ellem) in our local forum last night and she said she misses you all...she'll come here on monday... :lol:
aww ... tsk that elie! she's gone for like forever ... ELIE BAUBAU MISSES YOU HEAP!!!

i'll be leaving now...gonna go to my friend's funeral... :(

see you ladies later...

love you all... :wub:
aww donna ... *gives donna a cyber jlr hug*

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
aww you did starry...:wub: hehe so you did get snow for me :loool: umm im guessing it's going to turn into water when it gets here! omg, i hope the customs over get suspecious over you sending snow for me... :eek: what if they think you sending over drugs starry :lmao:
Don’t worry about it bau… my snow will NEVER melt. It’ll stay “snow� forever!! Cause it’s special. You'll see *wink wink*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey starry...on here..and not MSN eh..JK...i might go to sleep soon...talk to you later then^^..hmmm i miss ellem too^^ big hugs and kisses

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Mmm hmm ceci. *nods head*

"We're going Aum loving" sounds sooooo much better than "We're going Aum stalking." Either way, we're still gonna get him-- even if I'm need to become a "lost" tourist who ends up at his doorstep (with a spoon and fork in her purse. Hee hee).

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
hey starry...on here..and not MSN eh..JK...i might go to sleep soon...talk to you later then^^..hmmm i miss ellem too^^ big hugs and kisses
I shouldn't be on msn right now... it's too tempting and I'll still be chatting with you for hours. But I can't tempt myself cause I need some sleep this week. I should let you sleep too. Goodnight dearest rr! :kiss: