--OWN BY ME--

oh yeah..GOING TO KUNG FU PANDA...MY DATE: GP

then i have to attend a b-day

then a buffet

then on sunday maybe bowling..my mom never bowled in her life...so yeah^^

BUSY BUSY

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG wtf..so did you find his address<--you're confusing me gosh...you know...if anyone is ever going to stalk him..it would be me......you and me...duh....that's the plan!
omg no way, ure the one planning to steal p'aum from me...but yeah, i did find his address, like where he lives...OMG!

bau...have you replied back to me yet??????!!!!!!!!! and get on MSN
i have, u go check ure PM.

bau where are you?
im here ja.

cikna

sarNie Adult
haha kekeke.. cikna only i can mess with u keke n the sisters only .. anione else is a no no .. they'll have to go through our kungfu n ninja skills first muahahha lol.. haha.. love u cikna..

aiko, my personal "bodyguard"!!! kahkahkahkah!! :lol: ok, ok, u and the other JLRians have my permission to mess around!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMG, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS BUT - BIG SURPRISE...(scroll down please :D)
I FOUND P'AUM ADDRESS
LIKE OMG - I WAS LIKE URE KIDDING ME...OMG...IMMA GO STALK HIM NOW JK!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: LET'S ALL GO TO AUM'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: LET'S ALL GO TO AUM'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :loool:
lol donna, why have to fly to thailand to stalk him though :lmao: but i cant believe they would have his home address on the internet though :p ... i was reading one of his profile in thai language when all of a sudden i read "tee yoo" (address) ... I WAS LIKE HELL NO "TEE YOO" !!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol donna, why have to fly to thailand to stalk him though :lmao: but i cant believe they would have his home address on the internet though :p ... i was reading one of his profile in thai language when all of a sudden i read "tee yoo" (address) ... I WAS LIKE HELL NO "TEE YOO" !!!!
maybe they posted it for us, JLR sisters...so we can stalk him... :loool: :drool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hell yea ... we should all plan a jlr sisters holiday, 'OFFICAL JLR SISTERS STALKING ATEAM HOLIDAY' :lmao:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^sure, it's probly really easy too cause all we need to do is to find out where the set is being filmed *muahaha*