Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I wasn't aware that everyone has a nickname...What are they?
sometimes it's a nickname, sometimes it's their real name, sometimes it's just a shortened version of your username. Just whatever you'd like so we don't have to type in long usernames, up to you. It's okay too if you wanted go by your full username.

Some of us with shorter usernames just use that. I figure since we call out each other's names alot in the thread, it might be easier. :)

for example:
SethT = bau
cutefuzzy = an
ic3monkeys = arisa
grudgeprincess: sala, gp, std (LOLz...)
starryXing* = starry

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
QUOTE(raymond_obsessed @ Jun 2 2008, 10:19 PM)
Well, I can only start off by saying hi to all the JLR sisters in this thread...Sadly, I come on here every now and then, so I won't be as caught up with you gals as I should be. I didn't catch this fever until recently, dumb me, when I get focused on watching something, I stick to that one thing...and I haven't seen any new lakorns since Tik's Kaew Tah Pee, and I've been bummed out that he hasn't made any new lakorns yet. Plus, I watch A LOT of Chinese series, but my favorite actor, Raymond Lam, is on hiatus, so I'm waiting for his new series...plus school and all that good stuff...Well, I now have had so much free time that I don't know what to do with myself, so I try to catch up on Chinese series I missed.

It wasn't until my little sister started watching JLR did I get hooked...I had no idea who Aum was, so I was like, whatever. And my little sister has never ever watched any kind of lakorn whatsoever, but this became her all-time favorite, she even watched it with the bad dubbed Khmer voices online, instead of with Mayura or in Thai with subtitles. My mom got hooked as well, and it was only when I walked past by and stopped to watch it did I get hooked...and I searched all over the net for the episodes...Thank God for WaiWaiNoodles and Wishboniko...

After that, I got hooked on it, and watch my favorite episodes over and over and over...and still feel the same things during each scene...I am so obsessed with Aum it's not even funny...So, going back to not knowing he existed, I tracked down any and all of his lakorns I could watch online, and fell in love with Thee Trakoon Song, I loved it...Then found Lady Yaowarat, and I love him in that too, sadly, the only khmer dubbed one isn't completed, and the Thai one has no subtitles...So I just have to buy it to finish watching it. I saw Rai Rissaya, loved him, hated the story.

I find myself watching anything and everything that has to do with JLR though, the songs are so good to listen to...It's hard to not watch that lakorn and not smile or blush at the cute Harit and Soraya scenes...or yelling at Harit for being dumb enough to mistake Soraya for Sansanee...Man, it never felt so good to catch a fever...
WELCOME TO THE JLR SISTERS' WORLD RAYMOND OBSESSED...IM BAU BTW :D hehe so glad you found us here...yay! a new sisters!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omfg sarah...u got ure pressy from starry already... BTW HAPPY BDAY!!!
starry, im warning you...if you see this, ure not suppose to...click it of now........ANYWAYS, SARAH SO WHAT WAS THE SURPRISE STARRY SENT YOU? SPILL IT PLEASE???
<------STARRY PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS - AVOID IT PLEASE :p!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I wasn't aware that everyone has a nickname...What are they?
okay, well let me try and name all the jlr sisters for you raymond obsessed...(btw i need to give you a nickname, ure sn is too long to type out lmao)

SethT = bau (me)
rahut rissaya = rr, rahut or 98
amikrazie = ami
xlilanimeanjox = aiko
ice_creamgirl04 = moh
cecilia = ceci
grudgeprincess = gp, sala or std
hanjieun30 = donna
raiya = is just raiya
van~C!n = van
sarN = sarn
wishbone = wishy
starryXing = starry
ellem = el
cikna = cikna or lyana
chenling = chen
prisna = prisna
pze = pze
lalatsab = lala
homeless bird = lynda, liz, lyn
cutefuzzy = an
sarahvang = sarah
icmonkey3 = arisa

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry, im warning you...if you see this, ure not suppose to...click it of now........ANYWAYS, SARAH SO WHAT WAS THE SURPRISE STARRY SENT YOU? SPILL IT PLEASE???

*naughty naught bau* I'm gonna 'JLR sister slap' baubau. :)... J/K!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... let's see if this puzzle idea works.

bau, I have a puzzle for you and the girls that want to see more of the "surprise." Everyday I'll try to reveal more, but hopefully not too much yet.

Even for those that recieved the surprise already... you still might like this picture cause it's got everyone's surprise on it. :yahoo: I have more pics of the surprise that I can post up later too...pics that only I could have taken cause I had all the surprises together at one time. ;) Everyone has a pic of the surprise by itself in my files too. I'll show them to you all much later when you girls all got yours. :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
okay, well let me try and name all the jlr sisters for you raymond obsessed...(btw i need to give you a nickname, ure sn is too long to type out lmao)

SethT = bau (me)
rahut rissaya = rr, rahut or 98
amikrazie = ami
xlilanimeanjox = aiko
ice_creamgirl04 = moh
cecilia = ceci
grudgeprincess = gp, sala or std
hanjieun30 = donna
raiya = is just raiya
van~C!n = van
sarN = sarn
wishbone = wishy
starryXing = starry
ellem = el
cikna = cikna or lyana
chenling = chen
prisna = prisna
pze = pze
lalatsab = lala
homeless bird = lynda, liz, lyn
cutefuzzy = an
sarahvang = sarah
I'm impressed!! Quite a powerful memory you have there, bau!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hmmm... let's see if this puzzle idea works.

bau, I have a puzzle for you and the girls that want to see more of the "surprise." Everyday I'll try to reveal more, but hopefully not too much yet.

Even for those that recieved the surprise already... you still might like this picture cause it's got everyone's surprise on it. :yahoo: I have more pics of the surprise that I can post up later too...pics that only I could have taken cause I had all the surprises together at one time. ;) Everyone has a pic of the surprise by itself in my files too. I'll show them to you all much later when you girls all got yours. :)

home made cookies, starry...???

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
HAHAHA STARRY, YOU CAN NEVER STOP JAOFAR BAUBAU...I FIGURED OUT THE 'SUPRISE' ALREADY!!! (gosh i feel so smart right now but anyways)...........................................IT'S SO CUTE!!! TRYING TO LOCATE MY NAME ON THE PICTURE RIGHT NOW :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LMAO..........................ROFL cikna :loool: :lmao: cookies???? hehehehhe
i figured it out after looking at it for 1 min!!!!!! im so smart lmao...............and i figured out the whole thing too! starry, im just too good..........*maybe i should be a dectective now!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i figured it out after looking at it for 1 min!!!!!! im so smart lmao...............and i figured out the whole thing too! starry, im just too good..........*maybe i should be a dectective now!!!!
K... Detective Bau. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
K... Detective Bau. :)
:lmao: it's jaofar detective jester baubau <---omg it's getting so long now...........hehe my list of names:
PRANKSTER BAU aka JESTER BAU credit sala
DETECTIVE BAU credit starry (my twin hehe)
JAOFAR BAUBAU <--- i made this one up.

cikna

sarNie Adult

Ok, I noticed our names and Aff & Aum's pics here and there. But my power of synthesising the pic is weak....i cannot figure it out yet!! Never mind, I'll just wait for it to come...hehehehehe...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
K... bau, this one's for you. Can you see your name now? Hmm... I wonder if I revealed too much now.

Guess we can also take a vote too... who wants to see pics and who wants to keep it a surprise for a little bit longer?