Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
thank goodness ur alrite now.. mauahaha .. keke.. **hugs** .. keke..(no one messes with my lovely cikna without my pemission) .. muahahaha..
i'm touched...and confused!! so, if anyone who wants to mess with me and get ur permission to do it, may do so??/ :p

okay my idea is officially taking place...so right now im working on the course of the 'JLR PASS THE PARCEL DIARY THINGY'...from what im thinking, this is the course:

1) BAU - AUS (of course)
2) MALAYSIA
3) PHILIPPINES
4) LEFT SIDE OF AMERICA (all you california ect ppl)
5) CENTRAL AMERICA
6) RIGHT SIDE OF AMERCIA
7) COME BACK TO ME! MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

*is there anyone's country i have missed out on?
-this means that i have to go look for a nice diary/book etc :D
we'll count the no. of days in which it takes for the book to travel around the jlr sister's world lmao
ps. the maximum no. of the you can keep the diary for is 1 week...cause there's like 20+ sisters...that means it will be like be like 20 weeks, and i dont want to drag it that long, so if we keep the diary for minimium no. of days that will be good...
nice!! when are we starting??

BTW..TO THE GIRLS WHO READ MY FANFIC....I'VE UPDATED TILL CHAPTER 10...WOW...2 CHAPTERS IN A ROW..OK....SO ENJOY YA!
wow, being proactive and productive!!

Well, I can only start off by saying hi to all the JLR sisters in this thread...Sadly, I come on here every now and then, so I won't be as caught up with you gals as I should be. I didn't catch this fever until recently, dumb me, when I get focused on watching something, I stick to that one thing...and I haven't seen any new lakorns since Tik's Kaew Tah Pee, and I've been bummed out that he hasn't made any new lakorns yet. Plus, I watch A LOT of Chinese series, but my favorite actor, Raymond Lam, is on hiatus, so I'm waiting for his new series...plus school and all that good stuff...Well, I now have had so much free time that I don't know what to do with myself, so I try to catch up on Chinese series I missed.

It wasn't until my little sister started watching JLR did I get hooked...I had no idea who Aum was, so I was like, whatever. And my little sister has never ever watched any kind of lakorn whatsoever, but this became her all-time favorite, she even watched it with the bad dubbed Khmer voices online, instead of with Mayura or in Thai with subtitles. My mom got hooked as well, and it was only when I walked past by and stopped to watch it did I get hooked...and I searched all over the net for the episodes...Thank God for WaiWaiNoodles and Wishboniko...

After that, I got hooked on it, and watch my favorite episodes over and over and over...and still feel the same things during each scene...I am so obsessed with Aum it's not even funny...So, going back to not knowing he existed, I tracked down any and all of his lakorns I could watch online, and fell in love with Thee Trakoon Song, I loved it...Then found Lady Yaowarat, and I love him in that too, sadly, the only khmer dubbed one isn't completed, and the Thai one has no subtitles...So I just have to buy it to finish watching it. I saw Rai Rissaya, loved him, hated the story.

I find myself watching anything and everything that has to do with JLR though, the songs are so good to listen to...It's hard to not watch that lakorn and not smile or blush at the cute Harit and Soraya scenes...or yelling at Harit for being dumb enough to mistake Soraya for Sansanee...Man, it never felt so good to catch a fever...

:yahoo:

it's never to be late to be a JLRian or ATeamer. Welcome raymond, to our JLR family home... ^_^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites

kekeke.. **psssssss pssssssssssss** sarah.. keke.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY kekeke.. love ya lots.. dont worry i remembered it myself lol.. if u look at the pg b4 this one keke.. xp lol.. whoa u got ur gift already.. hmmm im still waitin for it.. keke.. prob arrive this week sometine keke.. hopefully tomoroow.. keke.. xp lol..

awww thanks so much kekkee you remember hahaha

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT AUM!

IT was so sad!!!! i dreamed that i saw him in real life, kept following him around to take a picture with him!! but he avoided me and finally he yelled at me and said i was ANNOYING!! I TOLD STARRY MY DREAM ALREADY SO SAD!!! I WAS MAD AND SAD!!!! I WAS LIKE SUCKA!! SO MUCH FOR A FAN AND WHEN I WOKE UP I WAS LIKE AWWWW JUST A DREAM! :blush: :wub:HE WAS SO HOT!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LOL Bau ur funny! Well i'm sure ur not the only one LOL
Moh speaks French?
lok? yin dee tee dai roo jun gun meung gun ka! u tee Virginia ka! loa u tee nai ka? aww ngao low ka yang hai pai u doung mau ka? LOL
YAY! i had to maje sure. BTW what does Ateam stands for?
that's a good idea Bau! I agree with it! Then we're going to need a big notebook LOL! u can tell from how long our thread is?
LOL RR nice one! but RR u might have the plans but u can't carry it out :p LOL luv ya RR :)
Yeah he does but Gayu is really a female in real world lol.
yoo tee Australia na ka :D
okay, right now im at the comp. lab to do my resume for work experience, miss you...and i talk to all of you later after school.

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarah, when was your b'day? anyways, happy belated birthday!! may your life be filled with love and happiness!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
okay my idea is officially taking place...so right now im working on the course of the 'JLR PASS THE PARCEL DIARY THINGY'...from what im thinking, this is the course:

1) BAU - AUS (of course)
2) MALAYSIA
3) PHILIPPINES
4) LEFT SIDE OF AMERICA (all you california ect ppl)
5) CENTRAL AMERICA
6) RIGHT SIDE OF AMERCIA
7) COME BACK TO ME! MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAH

*is there anyone's country i have missed out on?
-this means that i have to go look for a nice diary/book etc :D
we'll count the no. of days in which it takes for the book to travel around the jlr sister's world lmao
ps. the maximum no. of the you can keep the diary for is 1 week...cause there's like 20+ sisters...that means it will be like be like 20 weeks, and i dont want to drag it that long, so if we keep the diary for minimium no. of days that will be good...
bau, you should scan and email/mail us a each a copy of the completed diary... that would be cool.
Oh yeah, each JLR sister should include a pic of themselves in the diary. That would be super nice.

You might also want to limit the # of pages too maybe? Because what if one of us goes crazy and writes/draws on the ENTIRE book? Should we start a new one then?:)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Well, I can only start off by saying hi to all the JLR sisters in this thread...Sadly, I come on here every now and then, so I won't be as caught up with you gals as I should be. I didn't catch this fever until recently, dumb me, when I get focused on watching something, I stick to that one thing...and I haven't seen any new lakorns since Tik's Kaew Tah Pee, and I've been bummed out that he hasn't made any new lakorns yet. Plus, I watch A LOT of Chinese series, but my favorite actor, Raymond Lam, is on hiatus, so I'm waiting for his new series...plus school and all that good stuff...Well, I now have had so much free time that I don't know what to do with myself, so I try to catch up on Chinese series I missed.

It wasn't until my little sister started watching JLR did I get hooked...I had no idea who Aum was, so I was like, whatever. And my little sister has never ever watched any kind of lakorn whatsoever, but this became her all-time favorite, she even watched it with the bad dubbed Khmer voices online, instead of with Mayura or in Thai with subtitles. My mom got hooked as well, and it was only when I walked past by and stopped to watch it did I get hooked...and I searched all over the net for the episodes...Thank God for WaiWaiNoodles and Wishboniko...

After that, I got hooked on it, and watch my favorite episodes over and over and over...and still feel the same things during each scene...I am so obsessed with Aum it's not even funny...So, going back to not knowing he existed, I tracked down any and all of his lakorns I could watch online, and fell in love with Thee Trakoon Song, I loved it...Then found Lady Yaowarat, and I love him in that too, sadly, the only khmer dubbed one isn't completed, and the Thai one has no subtitles...So I just have to buy it to finish watching it. I saw Rai Rissaya, loved him, hated the story.

I find myself watching anything and everything that has to do with JLR though, the songs are so good to listen to...It's hard to not watch that lakorn and not smile or blush at the cute Harit and Soraya scenes...or yelling at Harit for being dumb enough to mistake Soraya for Sansanee...Man, it never felt so good to catch a fever...

:yahoo:

Hi hi!!!! It's never too late to catch the JLR fever cause we're all still feverish and still super active on this thread. What shall we nickname you?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
bau, you should scan and email/mail us a each a copy of the completed diary... that would be cool.
Oh yeah, each JLR sister should include a pic of themselves in the diary. That would be super nice.

You might also want to limit the # of pages too maybe? Because what if one of us goes crazy and writes/draws on the ENTIRE book? Should we start a new one then?:)

Oh yeah baubau, if you didn't get that from my message, I'm totally in on this project. I'll defintely take part in this if it happens. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
lmao! and today i signed my nice harith's yearbook n put how he looks like our AUM LMAO haha i will have to share this story later lmao kk i will talk to you all later i love you hugs and kisses
Really? Gosh sala, you really have to be super sneaky and grab us a pic of what he looks like. RR can help you with her ninja skills.
Secretly snap a pic or find us one of him!!!!!!!!! I hear you talk about him all the time, I need proof! LOL... I believe you. I just wanna see what he really looks like.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
haha An.. damn.. he is hot.. xp lol.. keke.. he reminds me of andy on.. keke.. andy is hot .. muahaha lol..
ray is super HAWT...i can never choose between him and Aum..super HAWTNESS!
i like this two guys too...but not as much as Aum and Ray though...

this is Ron Ng

this is Kevin Cheng

cayalah!!! kalu pengalaman akak masa kat UPM dulu, it's challenging, physically, mentally and emotionally. But it was lots of fun!! If you can go through orientation with determination and not so much whining and complaints, INsya Allah you'll survive. MMU style of orientation may be different than UPM. it may be less tiring. I stayed at the ROTU college (army style college) but I was only the civilian.
owh...they said IPTA would be more tiring..lets hope MMU would be more fun n exciting^^

omg.. u dont know wat ATEAM stand or. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .. lmao.. its okay .. keke.. ATEAM. . stands for aum aff team.. i think kekke..
yeah...ATEAM is aum n aff right???

starry i luv you!!! i recieved the present!!! ahh luv
I won't say waht it is! not sure if every JLR sister recieved theirs yet kekeke... and i got it on my BIRTHDAY!! TODAY! SO HAPPY!! LUV LUV! YALLS WILL LUV IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY ALL UR WISH COME TRUE!!!!

lol.. im takin my time slowly xp lol.. haha ur monkie .. xp lol..
i'll take a pic soon...

omg intense.. eeek.. i def gotta catch up .. keke..
yeah..i think u must(promoting my own fanfic..lol)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry i luv you!!! i recieved the present!!! ahh luv
I won't say waht it is! not sure if every JLR sister recieved theirs yet kekeke... and i got it on my BIRTHDAY!! TODAY! SO HAPPY!! LUV LUV! YALLS WILL LUV IT!
Wow... that's fast cause you live like down the block (okay... maybe not THAT close). :)

Yes... don't ruin the surprise till most of the sisters see theirs. Let's call the surprise "JLR IT" for now. :lol:

Even though I already txt you earlier, Happy birthday again sarah! I should pm you some pics of all the surprises together. Gosh, I forgot I could use video on my camera so I only have pics. Silly me!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
name='cikna' date='Jun 3 2008, 04:41 PM' post='418082']
In that case, Happy Birthday, Sarah!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY ALL UR WISH COME TRUE!!!!

i'll take a pic soon...
yeah..i think u must(promoting my own fanfic..lol)

thanks!! ^_^

name='starryXing*' date='Jun 3 2008, 05:20 PM' post='418099']
Wow... that's fast cause you live like down the block (okay... maybe not THAT close). :)

Yes... don't ruin the surprise till most of the sisters see theirs. Let's call the surprise "JLR IT" for now. :lol:

Even though I already txt you earlier, Happy birthday again sarah! I should pm you some pics of all the surprises together. Gosh, I forgot I could use video on my camera so I only have pics. Silly me!

thanks i won't ruin it muahaha when every one recieves it i will take a picture with it and post it up okay!!
so cute!