Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

julye017

sarNie Adult
I know I'm so behind and no time for backreading...just dropped by to say Hi to my lovely sisters here! you know what I like my work and I'm so happy with engineer... :loool:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
didnt i say im going to hunt down some lakorn for elie and donna yesterday? hmm, okay going to look for them now :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
but omg, in tub tawan there's a willing in the water between aum n benz (gees i know it sounds wild but it did happend, im trying to find that too but i forgot which eppy it was on - i watched this one like 5 years ago)...IT SO HOT! :lmao:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Thank you! U have smart sisters! (not just me)
LOL Yeah thought u might like it. hehe even though the sutiecase said Brazil lol!
I got it Starry thank you and i PM u also
AP don't u mean am RR honey lol. Y i think the anticipation is messing with ur brains lol.
She did! and think she did that too.
PICTURE! wow ur sis beat Sala to it!LOL
No i didn't forget u An NEVER!!!! but i thought u forgot my nickname that's all lol. I want a phone like that!
me too luv this cake with a surprise in it. lol i haven't dl photoshop want too. :(
revenged lakorn umm Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, Hua Jai Sila, Pluek Sanae Ha, JLR ha lol
i posted the pic alrdy^^
awww...i wont forget ya icy!
thanks for the recommendation^^

and yeah, omg today i went to pick up the lakorn uncle and he got my like 6 lakorns...here's the list:

sawan biang
payak sao eleeb
the one with mart, rita, rome, noon
the one with chai, vicky, nat etc
the one with woot and dunno the girls name
and some other one (forgot the name)
lucky u!

I miss my sisters so much :(
miss ya too!

cikna

sarNie Adult
hehe they do look cute together :D :

agree!! i always love benz. she is one of those actresses that is a chameleon. she can play almost any character given! i watched tub tawan on and off but the few episodes towards the end, i watched them diligently!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I know I'm so behind and no time for backreading...just dropped by to say Hi to my lovely sisters here! you know what I like my work and I'm so happy with engineer... :loool:
lol...u and ur engineer..crack me up everytime! :loool:
u noe...the place where my dad works gt lotz of engineers too...one whole department too! :loool:

AN! hugs and kisses
aww...*huggles* :wub:

lmao...omg...check this out, our aummie is getting 'r' by benz...jk, not really more like being 'force to hug' her...the lakorn 'tub tawan'...hehe check it out:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjtBSvIu1c
and this one:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DrPy3NRtKIA&...feature=related
HAWT! :drool:

but omg, in tub tawan there's a willing in the water between aum n benz (gees i know it sounds wild but it did happend, im trying to find that too but i forgot which eppy it was on - i watched this one like 5 years ago)...IT SO HOT! :lmao:
wow!!!willing in the water?So final fantasy material!

here check this out, this is onlly the cover:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

here we go anie and donna, you's should watch it cause ALOT of ppl said this lakorn is very cute...it's kinda comedy, i havent seen it yet but i will soon:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=usbh0kkn11g
^anie and donna, mon ruk lottery link^
thanks a bunch!