Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sadly i cant catch up again today because my sis is a super annoying person xp lol.. i will catch up later.. love u galz lots.. jlr rocks.. n hmmm im on pg 1118 .. i think.. i'll try to be on again .. when my stupid sis gets off lol.. bye for now.. my lovely jlr sistaz..xp..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Congrats on that my dear!!!!
Thank you! U have smart sisters! (not just me)

Whaaaa!!!! That's so neat... even better cause it comes with Aum and Aff inside. lol
LOL Yeah thought u might like it. hehe even though the sutiecase said Brazil lol!

Everyone check their pms!!! If you didn't get one on the 'JLR surprise,' let me know so I can send it to you.
I got it Starry thank you and i PM u also

like 4:40AP...only up for aum^^
AP don't u mean am RR honey lol. Y i think the anticipation is messing with ur brains lol.

omg she better take pics of aum for us...bong kkrystal, get his autograph too!
She did! and think she did that too.

hi all!
me n my sis juz bak frm the saloon...gosh..we went like at 11/12 like that...n juz bak now!7.30pm!!!!
n u noe what...my sis new hairstyle is EXACTLY LIKE AFF NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!!
PICTURE! wow ur sis beat Sala to it!LOL

awww...icy...u forget me...i gave u the icy name..remember?
yeah..its called Nokia..err...MORPH i think..
elo gp..me miss u!
No i didn't forget u An NEVER!!!! but i thought u forgot my nickname that's all lol. I want a phone like that!

omg..where did u find all these cool pics???
cute!
haha....i would luv this kind of cake for my birthday..yum!
its hawt!god...im so annoyed...havent touch my photoshop yet..and u noe wat?i accidentally erased my BRUSHES...arghhh
me too luv this cake with a surprise in it. lol i haven't dl photoshop want too. :(

btw,can any of you girls recommend me some revenge lakorn that is uploaded in the web alrdy...its ok if its not sub...im kinda bored..
revenged lakorn umm Roy Adeed Hang Ruk, Hua Jai Sila, Pluek Sanae Ha, JLR ha lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
thanks for the welcome... love you, rr! :wub:
you're going to thailand??? cool!!! i went there before but i'm not yet addicted to lakorn back then...i hate myself!! <_< thailand is a nice place.. ^_^ love your idea girl!!! you should put aum and aff inside a suitcase! put them in a really really HUGE one so that they have more space and they can...ahem..ahem... :w-scene-pop-corn: and be sure to put this on the suitcase...

i'm sure they don't want to be disturbed!! hahahahaha!! AUM surely will hit the jackpot and would make AFF pregnant!!! hahahahaha!!! made inside a suitcase...

I've been having lots and lots of stupid and "green" thoughts today because of the stupid cooking show that I've watched earlier...
LOL Donna wow good idea. Ur idea not mine i just said used ur imagination LOL J/k. "Like the pillows" LOL

silly aricy! ^_^ you forgot you introduced yourself to me the other day...but it's fine..love you icy! :wub:
finished reading The Gift and Castles by Julie Garwood...I bought another Julie Garwood book yesterday (my mom finally gave me money!!) the title is Saving Grace...I'm almost through with it so I went to the bookstore today and ordered another Julie Garwood book... ^_^
HAHA love u too.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and yeah, omg today i went to pick up the lakorn uncle and he got my like 6 lakorns...here's the list:

sawan biang
payak sao eleeb
the one with mart, rita, rome, noon
the one with chai, vicky, nat etc
the one with woot and dunno the girls name
and some other one (forgot the name)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hi arisa, you on already?
HEHE LOL Bau i'm on all the time i want to keep up to date LOL!

muaha i see you have been spamming alot :D *hi5
LOL only with my pics that i took lol!

and yeah, omg today i went to pick up the lakorn uncle and he got my like 6 lakorns...here's the list:

sawan biang
payak sao eleeb
the one with mart, rita, rome, noon
the one with chai, vicky, nat etc
the one with woot and dunno the girls name
and some other one (forgot the name)
Cool lucky u! hehe

hello darlings well good nite i miss ya'll man i didn't get to catch up i will tho! i love you all hugs and kisses

Hey sis! bonne nuit! miss ya too. je t'aime aurevior!