Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah...did it yesterday..i was so scared...lol...haha...i noe..ppl will look at my ear..maybe its juz hilarious :loool:
oooh, one suggestion anie...you need to get a custom earing made in the shape of p'aum face so that you could wear it in ure ear :loool:

yup! i'm from the philippines...i was so addicted to the korean drama Full House before so i've been using the lead girl's name as my username... ^_^
no wonder it's sound so koreanish donna!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm, no subs though...but i think sunny from spicy uploaded it for us...need to go hunt it down for you tomorrow...oh btw anie, im going to get koo kum summary at benz forum i wrote for ya.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
KOO KUM SUMARY

Num's Character Name: Korburik
Benz's Character Name: Ungsomarli / Heliko (The japanese name that Korburik calls Ungsomarli)

The lakorn is set out around during World War II.
Korburik is a japanese army. His uncle is the general comander of the japanese army. Beofre the war broke out he was sent to thailand to obsevered the country's governmnet and stuff.

Ungsomarli is a thai women who lives with her mother and grandmother. Her mother and father had divorced and he now lives with his second wife and two daughters. He is a politician, I forgot what is was but it was like the prime minister or governor general (something of that nature). It is because of his high ranking position that later on in the story Benz will be forced to marry Korburik.

Ungsomarli already has a boyfriend. He was forced to go to war in England. Before he went he asked Ungsomarli to wait for him to return from the war. She said "yes" and that is why when she falls in love with Korburik she cannot admit that she loves him.

In the beginning of the story, Ungsomarli hated Korburik. She consistence reminds herself that it was because of him (and the war) that led her boyfriend to leave her.

As the story progesses, the England army started to drop bombs in the area where Ungsomarli lived and the garage where Korburik worked. She was alone at this one time, then siren went off and bombs were being dropped. Fortunately, Korburik was there and thereofer they went to hide from the bombs together. They ended up fainting from the effects of the bombs.

When they both woke up, the saw the dirty glances the villagers were giving them. They pointed at Korburik and Ungsomarli, whispering to each other, "what are they doing, alone with each other in this area" etc.

And so they had to marry; as the villagers was talking about them and this is bad for the women's reputation, especially embarrassing in that period of time. Anyways, they were both forced to wed. Basically one; it was ruining Ungsomarli and two; by that time the japanese had invaded thailand and to their likings, the marriage between the two individuals who families members were high raking personels, would ultimately strengthen the relationship between the nations.

After the wedding, Korburik did not live with Ungsomarli at her house. Instead he continued to stay at her shipping building garage thingys. One day, he fell drunk and "r" Ungsomarli. She then began to fall for Korburik, one bit at a time and before she knew it she was in love with him. But she cannot admit it. She made a promise and is not willing to break it. But will their love have a happen ending, "GO WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF lol!"

Sorry, I'm crap at explaining things. I tried my best. Lol, all I've got to say if you hate watching the pra'nang suffer, quit watching it before the end. One of Benz's best drama lakorn and one of my all time favs. Check it out yourself.
credit: me
ps. sorry if i wrecked the lakorn with my crap summary, usually im not good with summarising things
pss. omg i remembered watching this and crying litres of tears :lmao:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oooh, one suggestion anie...you need to get a custom earing made in the shape of p'aum face so that you could wear it in ure ear :loool:
no wonder it's sound so koreanish donna!
lol...if i can get the chance..i will surely have aff on one side while aum on the other!lol!

I OWN THE PAGE!!!! :yahoo:
congratz!

hmm, no subs though...but i think sunny from spicy uploaded it for us...need to go hunt it down for you tomorrow...oh btw anie, im going to get koo kum summary at benz forum i wrote for ya.
thanks dear!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aaawww... thanks bau! :kiss:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay goin to go to sleep. got to wake up tomorrow at 6am to go pick up the uncle (or as p'ami would say, "are you picking up the uncle or the lakorns?" :loool:) so my uncle went to cambodia and so i told him to get me a handful of lakorn...i think he said he got like 7 or 8...YAY!!!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I'M SO FREAKING SCARED NOW!THE MOVIE IM WATCHING...THE BAD GUY GOT HIS FOREHEAD CUT INTO HALF BY THE HOE HE'S USING..SCARY...

cikna

sarNie Adult
okay goin to go to sleep. got to wake up tomorrow at 6am to go pick up the uncle (or as p'ami would say, "are you picking up the uncle or the lakorns?" :loool:) so my uncle went to cambodia and so i told him to get me a handful of lakorn...i think he said he got like 7 or 8...YAY!!!
ami was rite...hidden intention!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg after mentioning about koo kum i wanna go watch it again! but i dont want to cry a river again lmao...the ending was
I WARNED YOU ALREADY....BUT YEAH OMG THE ENDING IS SO SAD!!! WHY???
<--do not read if you havent seen koo kum, it's wreck ure ending

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
credit: me
ps. sorry if i wrecked the lakorn with my crap summary, usually im not good with summarising things
pss. omg i remembered watching this and crying litres of tears :lmao:
thanks! :wub:

aww...slamat malam too!
haha...picking the lakorns would be my guess :loool:

cikna

sarNie Adult
omg after mentioning about koo kum i wanna go watch it again! but i dont want to cry a river again lmao...the ending was
I WARNED YOU ALREADY....BUT YEAH OMG THE ENDING IS SO SAD!!! WHY???
<--do not read if you havent seen koo kum, it's wreck ure ending
i'm watching it rite now on youtube!!! actually, in a way...kobori and angsumalin did end up together...afterlife that is!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'M SO FREAKING SCARED NOW!THE MOVIE IM WATCHING...THE BAD GUY GOT HIS FOREHEAD CUT INTO HALF BY THE HOE HE'S USING..SCARY...
ewwww, what are you watching??? omg, reminds me of the "SAW" serious...that movie is just Gross with a capital G

ami was rite...hidden intention!!!
tsk.....................LMAO BUT YEAH, ITS HALF AND HALF............but if it wasnt for the lakorn i wouldnt wake up that early too :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ewwww, what are you watching??? omg, reminds me of the "SAW" serious...that movie is just Gross with a capital G
tsk.....................LMAO BUT YEAH, ITS HALF AND HALF............but if it want for the lakorn i wouldnt wake up that early too :loool:
its an Indonesia short movie...very scary..but true story...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
gn, bau... :kiss:

sounds really scary and a little disgusting.... :p what movie is that an?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
YEP CIKNA......did you actually watch KOO KUM II.......so they did ended up together
when she died at the end of koo kum 2
<--do not read this too if you dont want the ending to be wreck with our spoilers?
btw cikna, when you watched koo kum, did it air with subs in malaysia?