Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
haha LOL i think Aiko was first though get in line hehe LOL. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here
NO WAY!!!!!AHHHHH!!! I want it. nobody is too old for monkeys!!!!! they are too cute and rated E for everyone HAHA LOL
what year? I'm a monkey too. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here
If u don;t minnd how old ru Starry?

arisa, how old do you think I am??? Hee... hee (and no cheating to ask the other sisters!)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Three digits? Hmmm… I don’t three numbers fit on my surprise…
Lol… what book did you just finish reading?
I only found one romance novel at the bookstore yesterday: Julia Quinn’s The Lost Duke of Wyndham… I wonder if the other ones aren't out yet... anyways, I hope this one's gonna be good.

But me too!!! Once I read a romance novel, I read it in super fast speed~ books are over waaaaaaaay too soon. :)
o ok no three digit then 36 how about that?

HI LADIES! I SUPER DUPER MISS YOU ALL!
Hi my name is Arisa nice to meet u!

Yeah!!!!!! I really like that idea arisa: putting Aum and Aff together in that suitcase for us. Make sure the suitcase has wheels... so you can wheel them around easily back home! LMAO
yeah easier to manage just onlt how do I get them past customs.....Over the weight limite for sure LOL! ANYTHING FOR MY JLR SIS!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

OOOO if i'm riding this airplane then AFF and Aum can sleep next to each other and i can sleep bedies Aum hehe and close the curtains when they need private time hehe LOL. RR technically i'm not stealing him from u kk just taking advantage of situation hehe LOL. Besides there's a curtain between. I mean give me a break trying to sneek two famous celebrity isn't easy, so i need tip or something hehe LOL.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
aww u didn't mention my name :( j/k :) hi An btw long time no talk hehe
ok Bau my b-day is June 25, 1992 MONKEY!!!!! hehe BTw i want a mansion, one million dollars, flat screen tv, and a convertible for my 16th B-Day...... HEHE J/K bau LOL It'll be funny if u felt for it hehe lol
Wow sis way to go!!!!!!WOO HOO Btw u are beating the number of posts in here. LOL
aww...will tryn to remember all the names next time....yeah...nice to see u again!

BTW i forgot to tell u guys I pass adv. on my math SOL (exam) i'm so excited!!!!!
awww...CONGRATZ! :clap:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I got this aqua colored monkey and he's so cute so i decided to anme him Gayu (sorry sis that i took ur name).
cute!

In Bio today we were looking at a pic of a frog that got dissected when he was still alive. AWWW poor frong :(
i tell u...disecting frogs is veryyyyy scary...the worst thing...was...i disected a huge fat toad...i think its a toad...its freaking huge!
so during that experiment...the frogs was supposed to be chloroformed but there were non!u noe wat happen?the teacher asked the lab assistant to take forgs and hit them at the table so that they'll be dizzy n fait.So sad...he hit them real hard at the head.Freakin brutal lab monster assistant!After that we pinned our frogs down...and..evrytime we disected...it'll act like Frankenstein...wakin up after the the fain...like a zombie..his stomache was all open summore...ewwww

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

OOOO if i'm riding this airplane then AFF and Aum can sleep next to each other and i can sleep bedies Aum hehe and close the curtains when they need private time hehe LOL. RR technically i'm not stealing him from u kk just taking advantage of situation hehe LOL. Besides there's a curtain between. I mean give me a break trying to sneek two famous celebrity isn't easy, so i need tip or something hehe LOL.
OMG!!!!THIS IS SOOOO HILARIOUS...NICE ONE ICY...LOL.... :loool:

:loool:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
aww...will tryn to remember all the names next time....yeah...nice to see u again!
awww...CONGRATZ! :clap:
Thank you! i'm so excited. HAHA my name is Arisa btw or icy or ari which ever lol

cute!
i tell u...disecting frogs is veryyyyy scary...the worst thing...was...i disected a huge fat toad...i think its a toad...its freaking huge!
so during that experiment...the frogs was supposed to be chloroformed but there were non!u noe wat happen?the teacher asked the lab assistant to take forgs and hit them at the table so that they'll be dizzy n fait.So sad...he hit them real hard at the head.Freakin brutal lab monster assistant!After that we pinned our frogs down...and..evrytime we disected...it'll act like Frankenstein...wakin up after the the fain...like a zombie..his stomache was all open summore...ewwww
Yeah there's juices squirting out hehe. We got one it's fat i think she's pregnant. OMG Animal torture person ur teacher. HEHE Frogkenstein.

OMG!!!!THIS IS SOOOO HILARIOUS...NICE ONE ICY...LOL.... :loool:
Ty LOL!!!!!!HEHE :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO my cousin that came from university or w/e just called me bout JLR lmao hahahah she's like hahah yea there were some pretty funny scenes hahahhahhaha she rele liked it hehe woo ho MISSION ACCOMPLISHEd lmao