Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
wow... raiya was on? i must have missed that... i miss her too. i need to reply to her on youtube... hardly have time for that now too. miss raiya, ami, vannie, moh (i bet she's still off in love se7en land, which is totally fine :))

ellem, an, donna, aiko, bau, sarah, pze, ceci, sala, arisa... sure i'm missing someone (sorry)... miss everyone.
YAY i feel special u mention my name hehe. LOL I MISS U TOO!!!! when i'm on ur not T_T

lol.. happy early bday sarah keke.. lol.. i 4got ur bday was on da 3rd like my lil cuz xp keke.. lol.. ur not old.. lol....
Yeah Sarah Happy early B-Day!

lol... hahaha okies xp .. lol.. haha i see u dont have starry there xp lol.. haha .. hmm it goes from oldest to youngest xp lol.. haha omg u forgot sala's bday its december 19 , 1992 xp lol.. i have to remember hers xp lol.. or else ..**kkkkk** lmao..xp.. j/k.. bout sala..lmao..
Aiko honey it goes youngest to oldest lol.

lol.. sala is there now xp lol.. keke.. hmmm 3 monkies so far..lol..
It'll be four soon our happy monkey family with Gayu being our little bro LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
hahaha ur younger than me by one year...we almost had the same b-day! hehehe
if i faint while watching it, I want a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from AUM!!!!! :w-scene-pop-corn:
haha LOL i think Aiko was first though get in line hehe LOL. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here

I saw a cute backpack a while ago...it has monkey prints on it and it reminded of gayu!! I told my mom I want that bag for school but she told me I'm too old for that kind of bag!! argh!!
NO WAY!!!!!AHHHHH!!! I want it. nobody is too old for monkeys!!!!! they are too cute and rated E for everyone HAHA LOL

missing u too, an!! hope u r well prepared for MMU!
me too!!! a "monkey" person. hahahahaha!!! :lol: mine is on the 10th of July
what year? I'm a monkey too. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here

i see my spam princess sala on.:)

lol... if sarah feels old next to everyone else, then i must feel super old!!!! but course, according to sala, i'm only 16.... lmao, i'm way older than that...
donna, that's so funny. i would have bought it anyways...:)
If u don;t minnd how old ru Starry?

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
honey suga i love this one the most i love you mosterest! i loveeeeeeeee you! heheheh me and u babyyy honey moon! LMAO hahahhaha
OOO OOO i want to be the bride's maid, but can i invite ur bro inlaw (if u still remember) hehe

OH YEA I OWNT HIS PAGE 19 MY BDAY DATE WOO HOO RYMES W/ SIXTY NINE lmao kinda well they both ave 9 hahaha
LOL sis they do both have nine

man i'm takin algebra 2 rite now and man on friday i had a logarithms test which i got raped from i got a freakin 68! freakin a my techers a whore he puts 90% for test and 10% for h/w and that's all we get graded on! so yea he can go play in traffic
OMG I hate my alg 2 trig teacher as much as u hate urs. She doesn't let us use calculator and she's giving us a test the last day of school before exams :(. Also she gives us hw that she NEVER teaches us what to do.

LMAO hahaha proff hahahaha well well this semester i hope i'm gettinn 3 As and a B which i believe i shall be gettin
I know i'm getting one B and the rest A's cursed this stupid B. :(

I can see icy!!! HI ICY!!! *waves*
Hi Donna!!!!! i didn't know u knew me LOL

JLR UPDATE

-welcome the "new" JLR sisters/members

DONNA & ARISA

-arisa might write a fanfic (YAY)
-->ahem...where is everyone else?

-everyone is so behind lol....

-krystal meet MY husband AUM

-on tuesday...when i went to help my mom at an elementary school...i made a picture frame...and dedicated it to my JLR sisters^^

-i got hit in the head by a bean bag LMAO

-i ate ice cream with ketchup (it was good-ish lol)

that's all for now...

PS if i forgot your name for the NEW JLR SIS/MEMBERS..sorry...please tell me^^
HAHA RR u can call me whatever. I see that u cna't wait to read my Fanfic. LoL it might take awhile though not as good as u guys..

haha LOL i think Aiko was first though get in line hehe LOL. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here
NO WAY!!!!!AHHHHH!!! I want it. nobody is too old for monkeys!!!!! they are too cute and rated E for everyone HAHA LOL
what year? I'm a monkey too. BTw my name is Arisa nice to meet u. I'm new here
If u don;t minnd how old ru Starry?
Donna ignore this comment about me intro myself thought u didn't know me hehe.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I got this aqua colored monkey and he's so cute so i decided to anme him Gayu (sorry sis that i took ur name).

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
O yeah in my french class i was suppose to say who my favorite actor was guess who.......................... tick tock tick tock AUM of course hehehehehe

BTW this is how u say it in French
Mon actuer favori est Aum Attichart. (sentence of the day ) hehe

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
I'll be added new sentences everyday so u guys can learn French and the best part is .......... it's also about AUM, AFF and JLR LOL

Sentence: Ma actrice favorite est Aff. (My favorite actress is Aff)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
o i have a poem for u:

Je vous aime
Je vous adore
Quel voulez vous
de plus encore?

(i love you
i adore you
what more do u want?)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

Flowers for all my JLR sisters it's international too! hehe One is form Thailand, Japan, and US i think hehe. One of them looks like a bird and a dog. Enjoy Luve u ALL!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hey guys long time no talk. If u guys dont mind I would like to be Arisa please and the number is 363. Sorry for taking so long had to decide. hehe Thanks.
P.S. hope u guys r not too lazy to type it LOL
Three digits? Hmmm… I don’t three numbers fit on my surprise…

I love reading romance novels too!!! I asked my mom to buy me a new book yesterday but she refused to...<_< I told her I'm through reading the 2 novels she bought me last monday and I wanted a new one and she was like "you read so fast! you should read slowly so I won't be buying you more books!" my face went like this :( and she saw me and told me she's buying me a new one next week!!! :p
AN!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! it will be cool for us to have a JLR KINGDOM!!! Aum and Aff are the king and queen and JLR sisters will all be princesses!! ^_^
SALA!! I hate logarithms!! I hate MATH!!! :p
Lol… what book did you just finish reading?
I only found one romance novel at the bookstore yesterday: Julia Quinn’s The Lost Duke of Wyndham… I wonder if the other ones aren't out yet... anyways, I hope this one's gonna be good.

But me too!!! Once I read a romance novel, I read it in super fast speed~ books are over waaaaaaaay too soon. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
JLR UPDATE

-welcome the "new" JLR sisters/members

DONNA & ARISA

-arisa might write a fanfic (YAY)
-->ahem...where is everyone else?

-everyone is so behind lol....

-krystal meet MY husband AUM

-on tuesday...when i went to help my mom at an elementary school...i made a picture frame...and dedicated it to my JLR sisters^^

-i got hit in the head by a bean bag LMAO

-i ate ice cream with ketchup (it was good-ish lol)

that's all for now...

PS if i forgot your name for the NEW JLR SIS/MEMBERS..sorry...please tell me^^

W/E RR!!! Aum's MINE!!!!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
We almost have the same B-day well same month at least, but diff year and date or well close enough hehe. BTW My name is Arisa i'm new here hehe.
HAHA LOL starry I was about to ask if u were going to thailand too. LOL. Yeah i'll bring Aum for u guys don't worry. Just trying to find a way to fit him in my suitecase. HA LOL. I should bring AFF too they can be in the same suitecase LOL. *use ur imagination*
Yeah we're the monkey family love it. :clap:
Yeah!!!!!! I really like that idea arisa: putting Aum and Aff together in that suitcase for us. Make sure the suitcase has wheels... so you can wheel them around easily back home! LMAO