Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finally caught up on fanfics...thinking tomorrow to catch up on lakorns....i'm so behind that some already ended before i even watched them....oooOOOooo today in one of them vee might "R" noon.....haven't seen it but heard sneak peek...going to watch that LMAO!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
JLR UPDATE

-welcome the "new" JLR sisters/members

DONNA & ARISA

-arisa might write a fanfic (YAY)
-->ahem...where is everyone else?

-everyone is so behind lol....

-krystal meet MY husband AUM

-on tuesday...when i went to help my mom at an elementary school...i made a picture frame...and dedicated it to my JLR sisters^^

-i got hit in the head by a bean bag LMAO

-i ate ice cream with ketchup (it was good-ish lol)

that's all for now...

PS if i forgot your name for the NEW JLR SIS/MEMBERS..sorry...please tell me^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
me see seth!! hi baubau!! still in school? it's lunch hour here in malaysia. at about 2.30 pm i got to go back for a house training course.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
HONEY I BELIEVE SHE IS ENGAGED TO ME AND SHES GONA MARRY ME NOT YOU! LMAO hahhhah
w/e...i have the king then lmao :loool:, so u have the prince and i have the king...it's fair that way :D

oh my god. just freakin disloacted my jaw thanks alot honey
ROFL!!! yeah, that pic had me going 'ouch' too.

honey SALA SAID IT WAS FREAKIN SWEET IT WAS WEIRD BUT COOL I LOVE UR STEVE IRWIN VOICE! LMAO i love you honey
ARGH, freakin sound saying i sound like him lmao...JAOFAR BAUBAU DOES NOT SOUND LIKE STEVE IRWIN!

OMG i didn't know an that that was your b-day....OMG.....that's my sister's b-day too.....she's a year older than you..wow such a small world^^
OMG, another 26th Feb bday? gosh i know like 5 ppl who has the same birthday as me...wow. 26th FEB ROCK man :dude:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol u guys wanna hear a funny story? well it sort similiar to 98's story with the bean bag...so this is what happened:

recess was over and i was walking to class, but while walking i was revising my physics notes cause we have a physics test later on in the day right. so while i was walking, my friend tested me on the notes to see how much i could remember. i was concentrating so hard, i was in the middle of saying a sentence when....BAM! i walked straight into my other friend's head...and my teeth got her head pretty badly too! *rofl* it was walking liking into a wall and i had a blurred vision for a sec or so...

so yeah the storry^see what physics can do you me lmao.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
you guys go do this question...i feel dumn now :lmao: LOOK:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muahahhahahah, so much for that stupidity quiz, check this out...i did another test, but this time "it's a real iq test" not a "how stupid are you" like the previous quiz muahahahahahah! 139 BABY!!! gosh i dont feel that dumb anymore :D :

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
JLR UPDATE

-welcome the "new" JLR sisters/members

DONNA & ARISA

-arisa might write a fanfic (YAY)
-->ahem...where is everyone else?

-everyone is so behind lol....

-krystal meet MY husband AUM

-on tuesday...when i went to help my mom at an elementary school...i made a picture frame...and dedicated it to my JLR sisters^^

-i got hit in the head by a bean bag LMAO

-i ate ice cream with ketchup (it was good-ish lol)

that's all for now...

PS if i forgot your name for the NEW JLR SIS/MEMBERS..sorry...please tell me^^
err...been busy rr...cant write fanfics for the time bein..sry...
..no Aum is MINE!
aww...can we see the picture frame?
lol...did it hurt?funny but im really worried..worried face --> :lol:
lol...ice cream wif ketchup...r u sure???

good night everyone^^
aww...nitey nite...

wow i'm now over 200 pages behind lol
lol...need lotz of catching up then!

me see seth!! hi baubau!! still in school? it's lunch hour here in malaysia. at about 2.30 pm i got to go back for a house training course.
i missed u again kak ana!

w/e...i have the king then lmao :loool:, so u have the prince and i have the king...it's fair that way :D
ROFL!!! yeah, that pic had me going 'ouch' too.
ARGH, freakin sound saying i sound like him lmao...JAOFAR BAUBAU DOES NOT SOUND LIKE STEVE IRWIN!
OMG, another 26th Feb bday? gosh i know like 5 ppl who has the same birthday as me...wow. 26th FEB ROCK man :dude:
thinking bak again...gp is right...u do sound aussie...BauBau the JLR crocodile hunter/pearl diver!

lol u guys wanna hear a funny story? well it sort similiar to 98's story with the bean bag...so this is what happened:

recess was over and i was walking to class, but while walking i was revising my physics notes cause we have a physics test later on in the day right. so while i was walking, my friend tested me on the notes to see how much i could remember. i was concentrating so hard, i was in the middle of saying a sentence when....BAM! i walked straight into my other friend's head...and my teeth got her head pretty badly too! *rofl* it was walking liking into a wall and i had a blurred vision for a sec or so...

so yeah the storry^see what physics can do you me lmao.
lol.....hwz ur friend which gt bitten?

muahahhahahah, so much for that stupidity quiz, check this out...muahahahahahah! 139 BABY!!! gosh i dont feel that dumb anymore :D :

lol...gonna try the iq out now

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
woo look at my new siggy...but dont touch lmao *yes that my boy right there*.......WARNING DO NOT STEAL!!! jk
kk, if anyone wants to steal the banner that's fine, just dont touch my gif siggy :loool:

^this is a banner + avy set

*touch touch* haha lol nice siggy *steal steal* lol (not me but maybe RR will) :)

^this one is mine though hehe

I SUPER LOVE N MISS ALL MY JLR SISTERS...ESPECIALLY RR,AIKO,CIKNA,BAU,SALA,ELLEM,CECI!!!
aww u didn't mention my name :( j/k :) hi An btw long time no talk hehe

everyone give me ure BDAY...so that i can remember :)...i need to write a list in case i forgot to wish you a happy bday...
mines the 26th FEB 1992, so im a monkey too :D
ok Bau my b-day is June 25, 1992 MONKEY!!!!! hehe BTw i want a mansion, one million dollars, flat screen tv, and a convertible for my 16th B-Day...... HEHE J/K bau LOL It'll be funny if u felt for it hehe lol

WOO HOOO! 1111 MAKE A JLR WISH! <3
Wow sis way to go!!!!!!WOO HOO Btw u are beating the number of posts in here. LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
my bday is on JUNE 3RD!!! it's coming up next week!! wish me a happy birthday okay girls!! haha I'm turning 19!!! getting so old!!!!!!!!!11
We almost have the same B-day well same month at least, but diff year and date or well close enough hehe. BTW My name is Arisa i'm new here hehe.

lol ceci. i'm not going to thailand. i think arisa's going. she's supposed to bring aum back for me. :)
ceci's driving us wild with these random pics. :)
HAHA LOL starry I was about to ask if u were going to thailand too. LOL. Yeah i'll bring Aum for u guys don't worry. Just trying to find a way to fit him in my suitecase. HA LOL. I should bring AFF too they can be in the same suitecase LOL. *use ur imagination*

lol.. mines on August 28 .. keke 1992 .. jus like u xp lol.. haha anotha monkie..xp lol.. haha **cough cough** i might need to copy that bday list of urs too xp lol.. hahahaha ..:loool:
Yeah we're the monkey family love it. :clap: