Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Oh yeah!!!!!!! And they brought back the super sessy t-shirts!! Man, can he auction off a couple of them of something? I need to get me an Aum t-shirt to hang on my walll and stare at endlessly... lol

Tell me you don't see Harit in all of that screaming? Cause that's all I'm seeing...

OMG..is all so Harit material!i LOVE it! :drool:

Aww... where is everyone? I'm just staring at Aum's "Badarn Jai-BUT-reminds-me-more-of-Jamleuy Ruk-pics" all by myself? Oh well, I can probably amuse myself by staring at them for a while still...
aww....im here...im here :spin:

Aww... why couldn't Soraya and Harit have an official onscreen wedding? Why Margie and Aum's characters? I'm so disappointed...
yeah...like KKKJ too...wana see them get married...

K... my drool for Aum just puddled :drool: ... now I need a drool rag. :loool:
:drool:

i super miss u too AN .. T_T.. n the otha sis ..
yeah...everone been busy i guess

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
oh gurl.. hahaha i so agree with u lmao.. keke.. haha .. all these drools will make an even bigger ocean xp lol.. haha.. **super jlr drools** xp lol..

edit i own xp ..
haha...then it shall be called JLR OCEAN..our king n queen is Aum n Aff...the citizen would only be JLR sisters...lol

wow... raiya was on? i must have missed that... i miss her too. i need to reply to her on youtube... hardly have time for that now too. miss raiya, ami, vannie, moh (i bet she's still off in love se7en land, which is totally fine :))

ellem, an, donna, aiko, bau, sarah, pze, ceci, sala, arisa... sure i'm missing someone (sorry)... miss everyone.
miss ya too!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
missing u too, an!! hope u r well prepared for MMU!
me too!!! a "monkey" person. hahahahaha!!! :lol: mine is on the 10th of July
hai kak ana!well,i think i'm almost prepared...i mean mentally...

hi all JLRians and ATeamers!! Just came back from a course today and thought of dropping by to say hi. it's about 9.30 pm. miss u ppl a lot!!!
aww...i missed u yesterday huh!wana chat wif u kak ana....pm me ur number plzzz

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
thank you starry...lmao elie and her cute engineers :loool:
*puts hand up* starry when you send over the surprise do send me over some snow...ty...hehe jk.
god you and ure 69.
lol that's a weird dream indeed.
ty sala...'racer' that's a new movie?
starry surprise...dun know what it is but she's so secretive.
YES BAU! ME AND MY SIXTY NINE! haahha what about it huh huh hhuh? LMAO ahhah and i meant SPEED RACER lmao i coudlnt' think of the name at that moemtn

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey guys long time no talk. If u guys dont mind I would like to be Arisa please and the number is 363. Sorry for taking so long had to decide. hehe Thanks.
P.S. hope u guys r not too lazy to type it LOL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha this is sad.. imma be a junior after the summer who is gonna retake alg 2.. hmm i guess it was my fault for slackin off.. keke it was because i joined sports n jus got lazy of that class.. aiyaiyai..
man i'm takin algebra 2 rite now and man on friday i had a logarithms test which i got raped from i got a freakin 68! freakin a my techers a whore he puts 90% for test and 10% for h/w and that's all we get graded on! so yea he can go play in traffic

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lmao, yep you have the prince...this is mine "screw it let king 98 fix it for jaofar baubau" :loool:
the only thing i can help you with there is play piano...and for the excercising stuff, you need to come play netball or b-ball with me.

LMAO the piano is good but the sports........ i'm good! LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol.. a javaline is like a spear.. keke i know this because i play too much games lol..xp..keke.. haha the last game i played that i remember a javaline is ffxi lol..dang i havent finished it yet T_T.. haha actually i havent finished most of the ff series i start them but i always jump to new games.. wow that goes for m animes n dramas too.. O_O.. xp lol..
gawd u are so weird hahah yea honey i think i could have guessed wat a javaline was LMAO hahaha jk i was kinda close i thought it was that black heavy ball thing w/ the chain on the stick that u throw LMAO tha is deff. close to a "spear" ahhhhhhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG PRINCE AIKOIE GO TO SLEEP...gosh 3 am...lmao which reminds me of....
did you read sala's post...i was like it's 12"pm" and she's like "what you havent done ure homework yet it's past midnight now"
lmao...she cant tell the difference between 12am and 12pm...:loool: love you gp.
WHAT! lmao excuse me honey i believe u made typos lmao wait i think i just realized what ur laughing at oh my geez. ahhahahahhaa