Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE JLR ON DVD OR VCD? I WENT TO ETHAICD TODAY AND THEY ALREADY RELEASED THE FIRST BOX OF SAWAN BIENG!! WTH!! IS IT THE PRODUCTION COMPANY OR WHAT?!!! I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF JLR SINCE IT ENDED!! -_-

ON A HAPPIER NOTE! I OWN THIS PAGE!

cecilia

Staff member
already. could it be b/c JLR is so popular that it was sold out that the production are delaying for us oversea fans? ..

i think i will go with my first plan and have Kristie buy them when she's visiting Thailand this summer.

wait. Starry is heading to thailand, maybe she can hunt for us all :p

on a happier note .. this is what happen in the Fewa...Pokara movie

man .. JLR should have something like this beside our fiction :blush:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
everyone give me ure BDAY...so that i can remember :)...i need to write a list in case i forgot to wish you a happy bday...
mines the 26th FEB 1992, so im a monkey too :D
mine is 2 NOV 1990

aww, i super doper doper love and miss you too my anie :kiss:
^_^

anie u still here...gosh i feel like im alone even though i see ure name ure not posting back :(...or are you backhiking?
sorry,i was out wif my mum n sis....sending my neices as we took them for swimming yesterday :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i have been here for ages. and when i mean ages i mean i havent been here for like the longest time ever. i havent been to ateam either. i am so lagging.
lol...juz take ur time backhiking..lotz of work to do...or just hanging out wif us here^^

already. could it be b/c JLR is so popular that it was sold out that the production are delaying for us oversea fans? ..

i think i will go with my first plan and have Kristie buy them when she's visiting Thailand this summer.

whoa....yeah...jlr MUST have this scene...well,juz hope for their future lakorns!!

^ah, i forgot. for vanny or the girls. . here's one ..
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh my damn i sign on scroll up scan this page and seee some PICTURES WORTH A MILLION THOUGHTS LMFAO hahahahaha and gawd there all from my darling CECILIA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA oi have to go read wat the pixs are about hahahahhahahah

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELEASE JLR ON DVD OR VCD? I WENT TO ETHAICD TODAY AND THEY ALREADY RELEASED THE FIRST BOX OF SAWAN BIENG!! WTH!! IS IT THE PRODUCTION COMPANY OR WHAT?!!! I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE RELEASE OF JLR SINCE IT ENDED!! -_-

ON A HAPPIER NOTE! I OWN THIS PAGE!
Neena! I am with you girl! Where is our box set! I want to cry now! :eek:

OMG Ceci! what is that pic for??? LOL yea wish JLR had a scene like that ahahahaha! dang it I need to really update my story gosh no time...I got relatives visiting <_<

^ah, i forgot. for vanny or the girls. . here's one ..
no comment! LOL :blush:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting for the original!!! LOL GP still with the bam spam huh?! Gosh the speed sisters made this thread super spammy ahahahah!

Yes of course I'm hiding! Always! Gotta go...relatives are waiting! Miss you guys!!! :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
woo look at my new siggy...but dont touch lmao *yes that my boy right there*.......WARNING DO NOT STEAL!!! jk
kk, if anyone wants to steal the banner that's fine, just dont touch my gif siggy :loool:

^this is a banner + avy set

^this one is mine though hehe
lol.. this is super hot xp .. keke.. imma take ks.. keke.. HAWT..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just wanna say something....sala you know ure list..."bau pranking by mail gawd"<---
*ahem cough cough* 'CAN I HAVE EVERYONE ADDY PLEASE'
muaha, but it's okay if you dont want to give it to me...i can just PRANK ami and cikna....muaha i got their addy's......
lol. i'll give it to u later ks..