Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and man on friday i had this math test on logarithms or w/e and i like forgot how to do it lmao and i didn't OWN this test damn it the test raped me gawd igot a freakin 68! hahahhahah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and today i had my ela exam dang i was so freakin tired cuz it was at the end of the day and geez i was like fallin asleep while taking it hahahhahahaha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
sorry gurls.. im leavin now.. my sis is super annoyin xp lol.. bye now.. love u galz.. super much.. damn one of these days shes gonna see my freaken fists man.. sriously n i mean it too.. dang isound evil now lol.xp.. byez..
LOL,.. are you taking lessons on how to "stab" people from our innocent kindegarten-aged sala now? Hmmm... .threatening physical violence on your sis... sounds like sala and her reeses candy... uh huh. :)

why must this happen to me?????WHY??!!
gosh..i'm already behind again darn it
It's what happens when you go on vacation RR! No more vacation allowed for you to catch up. :blush:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
omg......YAY, yes over here in aus when we're in year 11 we get to do work experience (you go into a job you like for a week and see what's it like) and YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!! GUESS WHAT I GOT INTO........................................
BONE MARROR TRANSPLANT RESEARCH INSTITUTE!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
Cool...

helloooooo darlings hehe surpriseeee
what? where's my surprise of the day from sala????? lol

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yep so yeah, ahah, i wanted to go to a hospital but they couldnt get me into one....so they put me into a medical research institute instead...that's cool.........also maybe imma do cancer research as welll muahahahhahahahha....

of course i will....hehe but that in august, but i'll promise to take pics if they allow......*muaha you'll see me in some white research coat on lol*
k anie, me going to do ISAAC NEWTON'S REPORT now....:kiss:
Dr Baubau in the white lab coat... don't even try to sneak Dr. Harit away from me or it won't be a pretty scene for me and you. LMAO

No, but really, make sure to tell us more about your work with the medical research. It sounds awesome. Are you thinking about going into the medical field? Maybe you can fix that lady with the javeline through her foot!! Thinking about that pic pains me still.. hee hee. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
aww... arisa left me... I'm gonna go see if Arisoya and Tik are making "strawberry-banana-kiwi" smoothies right now.... LOLZ :loool: :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

1151. our JLR FEVER is universally known
1152. if JLR were an object we'd NEVER forget it ANYWHERE
1153. ^^and if we did lose it we'd strain our brains out til fate brought us back together
1154. we LOVE Bau's wikipedia page of us!
1155. gawd we need to get GREEN CONTACTS so we can see the JUNGLE FLAME in our eyes
1156. we've turned black from our BURNING FEVER
1157. we gona buy green food coloring so we can dye our JLR FOOD JUNGLE GREEN!
1158. our Mother's Day was freakin ahmazing HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF OUR MOTHERS! AND EXSPECIALLY TO MY KOON MAE SARN! <3
1159. when our cousins/siblings come back from college or w/e for the summer we spazz to them about our JLR FEVER and make them think "gawd what happened while i was away?"
1160. haha we wear our PEARL BRACELETS so much we getting a tanline
1161. haha for those of us who have pets we sing JLR to them and tell/infect them w/ our JLR FEVER
1162. ^^ then they go infect their lil animal buddies LMAO hahahahhahah
1163. we got my GHOSTBUSTER SARN on speed dial
1164. haha SPAM ROYALTY- RR is KING, GP is PRINCESS OF QUEENS, AIKO is PRINCE and BAU is QUEEN JESTER
1165. ^^ lmao we use SPAM GANG in da hood but formally its SPAM ROYALTY HAHHHAHAH
1166. haha this list is a freakin FUTURE TELLER cuz everything that i said was gona happen did haha cuz i OWN like that
1167. ahha we always JLR hyper hehe bouncing off the trees hahahah
1168. we know how to whistle the JLR songs lmao cuz that's how we OWN lmao well the sisters who kno how to whistle will teach the others who don't hahahahha
1169. OH YEAAA GP OWNS 69! THIS IS HOW I JUNGLE ROLL!
1170. ^^ i have inherited the SIXTY 69 NINE from my Mae SarN i own 69% she owns 39%
1171. man wen we go watch scary movies we can make sure we get a sister on either side of us
1172. ^^ it gona be a hand breaking experience hahahahhah
1173. ^^^ then we can all get JLR casts w/ all the sister's signature on it lmao
1174. gah! don't you love GP's stickers? haha and i keep buying more
1175. haha i have to color the JLR CHICKS' nails to cordinate their owners hahahha it be another JLR RAINBOW <3
1176. yes this list said Bau would own PG 1000 and SHE DID WOO HOO! CONGRATS DARLING
1177. JLR SUPERSMASH BRAWL TEAM GREEN w/ the JLR names bouncing on top of our character hahaahha
1178. "we fly high, no lie you know this ballin"***"WE ROLL LOW, NO LIE, YOU KNOW WE BRAWLING"
1179. gawd GP's journal entries include JLR in just about every single one of them ahhaah
1180. instead of taking a stroll in the park like RR does alot we be taking a stroll on our island like Soriya does and for those of us who have the athletic ability we can jog on our island like Harith does
1181. man we need to get carved tree statues of us
1182. ^^ on display at our JLR National Park
1183. come tour our JLR Jungle Island
1184. hahh geez now we got the voice recording going on WHOO HOO!
1185. dang we're starting to see the word JUNGLE pop up everywhere!
1186. ^^ well since we made it universally known its a common thing ahhahahh
1187. hehehe have to split our time to SPAM in both threads now supporting our ATEAM
1188. man we have started texting each other now ahhaa
1189. ^^<3 love our sweet little messages and special sayings
1190. hehe we have to wait til all the sisters get cell phones so we all can talk for free on weekends that way we dont' run up anyone's phone bill hahahahh
1191. and when we do that MAN FREAKIN 20-WAY CONVERSATION!
1192. ^ we'll be as lost as we are on our MSN conversations ahhahhahah
1193. so we need to start our own JLR phone company; unlimited texting, top 25+ circle, unlimited nights and weekends, get bars anywhere on the island
1194. gawd we start talkin on the phone and wanting to hang out and forget that we're on different sides of the world and its like .....DANG IT!
1195. haha w/ all our texting we have to convert the times in our head to make sure the sister doesn't get the text at like 2:45 in the morning hahaha
1196. GP HAS BOUGHT JLR TURKEYS FOR US since there's only two of course the lovely SORIYA and HARITH
1197. ___TEAM and FEVER are JLR COPYRIGHTED ©
1198. JLR TRADEMARK ®
1199. GAH! good luck to our sisters who are taking EXAMS! <3
1200. OH YEAAA AND ITS NOW TWELVE HUNDRED! <3 WOO HOO! LET IT BE PURPLE MAN WE LOVE OUR RAINBOWS

1201. hahah gawd missing them strawberry days we need to get strawberry scented detergent to wash our Soriya clothes hmm... fragrant
1202. man now we going shopping we start seeing Soriya clothes everywhere hahah we don't have to power search like before
1203. ^^ we started a new trend lmao...psht we always do cuz that's how we JUNGLE ROLL
1204. MAN we need to GANG BANG that kim raider girl for molesting our i mean SORIYA'S man LMAO hahahhaha
1205. ^^ its not just her either we have added more girls/guys that get to close to Aum/Aff for us to take care of man these ppl don't kno the distance allowed LMAO
1206. Now Featuring our Exclusive Soriya Pearl Set straight from Harith's Pearl Island
1207. ^ includes imperfect pearl bracelet, pearl earrings, necklace, and ring
1208. see screencap my Koon Mae SarN had posted w/ the jewerly circled LMAO ahhahahhah
1209. lmao man now you starting to wear jungle colors and make your friends say "gawd u look like the jungle" ahha and ur like OH YEAAA MISSION ACCOMPLISHED LMAO ahahhahahah
1210. GAWD the sisters have so many names its wonder we remmeber them lmao we have SW names, real names, nicknames, JLR names, MSN names, man it keeps going on and on ahhahah
1211. we are all like Soriya/Aff looking younger than our age
1212. we need to get our JLR action figures in original strawberry packaging
1213. we can also add collectors to our JLR list cuz JLR making us buy all these collectables LMAO
1214. gawd its starting to feel like summer already but man its just around the summer!!! WOO HOO!
1215. geez we need to get one of those rubber wristband things (like the Live Strong yellow one) for JLR ahhaha
1216. we're gona have a whole arm full of bands lmao we have our JLR park and like when you go to a concert/park or w/e you get that paper band thing ahhaha
1217. haha even the new sisters that have just joined us for a couple weeks already love us as if they've been here the whole time
1218. ^^ we all love each other like that like real blood sisters gawd if only we didn't live scattered around the US lmao and on other continents
1219. WOO HOO! my birthday date <3 DECEMBER 19th
1220. our SUMMA PROJECTS hahah JLR/ATEAM gawd that is what we will be doing all summa long
1221. hehhe we have to hit the beach stores soon
1222. LMAO we're turning An into one of "us" ahhahhaha w/e that's supposed to mean HAHHAHHAAhAAH well we just kno we influence her hahahhahah
1223. heheh coconut trees!!! we starting to see them pop up everywhere too lmao
1224. ^^ and coconut cups hahah we just have to buy em
1225. MERRY CHRISTMAS lmao ahha gawd this reminds me of Ateam's Strawberry X-mas Wedding LMAO haha
1226. hawt summer nails w/ JLR coconut trees on em freakin sweeeeet
1227. GAWD after all this time we flip through our notebooks and things and all we see is JLR written EVERYWHERE LMAO ahhahahha
1228. for the sisters who haven't been on b/c of life stuff and finally come on, they need us to help train their fingers to get back in shape like before cuz they haven't been on to spam/msn typing real fast LMAO
1229. ^^ hahah FINGER TRAINERS added to the career list
1230. man after learning so much stuff from the sisters we tell our friends and they're like who told you that? and ur like MY SISTERS hahahahah
1231. haha love Arisa's JLRnize/Junglenize lmao part of our vocabulary
1232. man if we get together for the holidays we gona need a LONG dinner table to fit all the sisters hahaha man just like in the movies
1233. hahaha geez Starry's stories are freakin hilarious hahaha love you darling
1234. WOO HOO! freakin sweet one two three four ahahahhahh
1235. we need to help our darling Starry match her clothes hahahahahhahah
1236. man An's JLR pixs are freakin ahmazing lucky her she gets to be in JLR scenes everytime she go to the beach hahah
1237. haha now that we got the texting going on its our finger workout away from the computer LMAO
1238. we are brinign home them JLR colored paint samples from Lowes/Home Depot or where ever to see which shade matches the most w/ our rooms
1239. lmao gawd Bau's mail pranks gawd
1240. ^^ man she is the perfect JESTER isnt' she LMAO
1241. but since she wants to be Jao Far Bau Bau let her be lmao but we'll all kno she's the JESTER ahhahhaha
1242. ^^ and GP stays Khun Ying LMAO
1243. when we say we gona JLR Marathon that means we watching from ep 1 to ep 14
1244. ^^ that's excluding how many times we watched a certain episode lmao
1245. haha we gona fill our refridgerators w/ the sisters and JLR lmao
1246. ^ magnets and pictures and all
1247. WOO HOO man we be walking/jogging so much in the jungle we need JUNGLE GREEN pedometers to keep track of our steps hahah
1248. gah we should make under water JLR worlds in our fishtanks hahahah then we have JLR on land and under water LMAO
1249. WE HAD A LOVELY MEMORIAL DAY WITH OUR SISTERS! aha extra day off from school for some of us
1250. AND WOO HOO! TWELVE FIFTY MARK <3

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
SISSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What sup?????????????????????????MISSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!