Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay, bau official needs some sleep...*starting to yarn now...im tired from h/w* yep okay, anie and elie...im off. btw, fyi my butt is so sore :loool: <-- it's the jlr spamming symptoms :loool: me, sala, aiko and sarah have it.
lol.. we cant help it keke lmao xp ..:loool: ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm if you're using a mouse you'll be doing back and forth from your hands and the shoulder is still connected...also when typing there are ups and down of your hands and still connected to your shoulders again...:lol: I think I don't make sense...lol
:loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o and today we had to go buy paint for my remodeled b/r or w/e and my mom was like light blue or light green? and i'm like =O GREEN GREEN! haha she's like blue......and i'm like freakin a its GREEN! so yea we got green LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
and today i bought this pretty green/brown/white dress freakin HAWT JUNGLEEE COLORS lmao hahah man i need to take lots of pixs and do lotz of recordigns gah

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
oh i see aricy here now...HI GIRL...i really need to head of, going to be late for school but one question...and answer it really quickly cause i need to get to school :D what's memorial day?
Hey Bau! Umm. I think is the day where we commenmorate dead soldiers who fight in a war I think. LOL idk either how sad LOL.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
damn it! bau u left! =O i miss u honey love you lotz hopefully wen u come bak from skool u get to see my surprise unless it gets lost hahahhahahh

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ohhh... I see alot of you girls on right now: sala, aiko, arisa, bau!!!

vansanee was on too? Geez, I miss vansanee... miss ami and moh too. They haven't been on much these days either. Good thing I see ami on the fan fic thread. Ha ha... sarN put ami in her fan fic now too. Moh and ami. :)

dang so very bhind hehe i mite have a surprise for ya'll today
Another surprise? Yay!!!!! Bring it on!

oh i see aricy here now...HI GIRL...i really need to head of, going to be late for school but one question...and answer it really quickly cause i need to get to school :D what's memorial day?
Memorial day? Memorial Day in the US is usually late May and it's to remember U.S. men and women who perished while in military service to our country. We usually get off from work and school.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
haha i wana own page. 1096 so save it for me
ok sis i'll try to save it for u. Keyword TRY haha LOL

o and today we had to go buy paint for my remodeled b/r or w/e and my mom was like light blue or light green? and i'm like =O GREEN GREEN! haha she's like blue......and i'm like freakin a its GREEN! so yea we got green LMAO
YAY Green it's so much better than blue HAHA Junglenizing time hehe. U got to take pictures! OMG

and today i bought this pretty green/brown/white dress freakin HAWT JUNGLEEE COLORS lmao hahah man i need to take lots of pixs and do lotz of recordigns gah
Yep u do waiting for it!!!!!AHHHH!!cna't wait!!!