Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
wow. i came back trying to bring in good news. didn't notice that i took sala's page until bau mention it :p

anyway, i went over to the summer soccer festival stuff. guess what i came across.
you could not believe how much it cost for them HMONG dub JLR.

i've ask the first booth, it'll cost 70 dollars for the first 10 disc.
the 2nd booth sd it'll cost 95 dollars for the 10 disc.
i was gonna get it b/c i want all jlr copies but hesitate and say.
you know what. there's wishbone version, my iptv version already.
do i really need to pay that many copy? .. i better wait til the official come out.
so yup. i didn't buy it --- still waiting for the official set from TV3 ..

anyway, the sad news was that. THERE ARE TWO DUBB version, done by two different company
which, i don't know why. but what's disappointing is that they lack making graphic.
the first cover have them together with a small picture of Harith dragging Soriya from the water after he tie her to the pole.
but they edit out the water and bring in some flower field in there. it's really retarded ..

the 2nd version have the cover of JLR VALENTINE SHOOTING .. of them together.
the back have Aff's IN magazine shooting. It's ridiculous. They should have ask one of the graphic ppl in here to make it.
i would have done it for free too :loool:

okay for the rant, last good news was that i bought his FEWA ..something movie. i will try to rip and upload it soon to share to everyone here and at ateam :wub:
I know!!!!!!!!! Hmong dubbed are so freakin expensive. I’m probably not gonna buy JLR in hmong cause wishbone’s subs already helped me understand the lakorn.

Usually I only buy if I can’t find subbed and I want to understand it real bad. Like Long Ngao Jun hmong dub… (lol, I know Ceci hates Stefan). But it costed me super freaking $85… OUCH!! Almost as painful as looking at that javelin pic. :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
To any sis who knows anything about Metternich pleae help. It's so AP Euro project. :(

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^we have dr. Harith now? ..
i must really miss alot of not going through them many pages :loool:
Dr. Harit was supposed to be p'ek in my fan fic starring me and Aum... LMAO. RR plotted the entire story for me... but I never got to write the story. Bad me~ I'm just not very dedicated to writing a full fan fics... so many unfinished ones.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to go to Thailand in like a month. OMG AHHH!!!!!! Going to have so much and going to have stories to tell my JLR sisters. hehe. But i'm going to miss all my JLR sisters.
Ai yah!!!!! Going to Thailand? Lucky you. Remember to stick Aum in your suitcase (make sure to pack a ginormous one and make it super comfy!!) and bring him back for the sisters!! :yahoo:

Starry I love the mv "Fallen For You" it's amazing! the song and the mv. and the ending where he said "i love you" and tehn teh song starts again. That was cool ! LOL. I'm prob behind on these again. o well better late then never. hehe
Thanks!! That reminds me... I haven't done any MVs for a while now... why can't BGST show quick so I can make more mvs! Ah!!!!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Dr. Harit was supposed to be p'ek in my fan fic starring me and Aum... LMAO. RR plotted the entire story for me... but I never got to write the story. Bad me~ I'm just not very dedicated to writing a full fan fics... so many unfinished ones.
HAHA Starry conincidnece wow can't spell LOL. I saw taht picture with the girl having something puncturing her foot. So i was like we need Dr. Harit for emotional support. HAHA LOL.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Starry can't wait for ur fanfiction hehe. I'll wait as long as I have too. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i didn't get a chance to go to the cheeze cake factory with sunny/pze/starry and the other gals.... so sad.... had something i had to attend! boo!
OMG sarah... you couldn't go either? I didn't too... I felt sick this past weekend so I had to opt out. I felt super bad about it...

Hope we can get together another weekend... I'll check with pze.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
HMMMM........what to talk about......
we're reading All quiet in the Western Front now it's a war book. It's ok not that great it just makes me want to watch JLR. So much better and more drama and cute scenes than this book LOL.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hey an,

I was only pretending to send out my pm, I knew you were gone... so I didn't send it out yet. You're still okay... I got your addy.

For everyone else, don't worry yet!!! :)