Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao try and read this, got the idea from that SC i did for anie:

...hey everyone, go on to paint or PS and write us up a message like mine...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
okay, bau official needs some sleep...*starting to yarn now...im tired from h/w* yep okay, anie and elie...im off. btw, fyi my butt is so sore :loool: <-- it's the jlr spamming symptoms :loool: me, sala, aiko and sarah have it.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
dont noe whther will be able to sleep...but gonna eat pretty soon!

lol..bau...i'll be doin that later..lol...cute!

julye017

sarNie Adult
okay, bau official needs some sleep...*starting to yarn now...im tired from h/w* yep okay, anie and elie...im off. btw, fyi my butt is so sore :loool: <-- it's the jlr spamming symptoms :loool: me, sala, aiko and sarah have it.
okay! GN BAU...I'll be out too...I need some rest.... I :wub: you

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
okay,nitey nite...lol...u got sore butts...my shoulder is aching...dont noe why..mine is sillier :loool:

julye017

sarNie Adult
okay,nitey nite...lol...u got sore butts...my shoulder is aching...dont noe why..mine is sillier :loool:
hmmm if you're using a mouse you'll be doing back and forth from your hands and the shoulder is still connected...also when typing there are ups and down of your hands and still connected to your shoulders again...:lol: I think I don't make sense...lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
ari you really spamming huh? lol caught the gene of the spamming royal already hehe...anyway im at school...see everyone later...love you all.
Yeah I did hehe. Proud of my "royal spamming" blood. No wonder someone call me Arisoya (still have to figure out who it is) LOL (no offense to the person who gave it to me, sorry so many people to remember) You have school on Sunday? Luv u too.

lol. no biggie we sis alwaise join in lol..xp ... keke.. haha u have the same amount left kool.. but sadly imma miss my senior friends.. they leavin a week b4 me .. ahhhhhhhhhh.. haha dr. harit is nice too keke.. but we also have DR. RR n DR. DANG here too lmao ..xp.. kekeke..
Yeah I'm going to miss my friends too. Yeah I like Dr. Harit he is a VERY GOOD EMOTIONAL SUPPORT LOL! IDK we also have DR. RR n DR. DANG. WOW i'm behind.

i know.. they'll def.. be more.. muahaha xp..
Yeah, Can't wait for the one coming up. So back off Pinky LOL

hahaha im the spam queen xp lol.. howd i get from prince aiko to queen aiko xp lol.. hahahha lol..j/k.. xp .. lol.. theres not really anithing to learn.. u just needta spam lol..xp ..keke n type in random stuffs lol..xp .. thats wat i do kekeke..
LOL Well people can have many roles in life hehe. UR my spam queen HEHE.

hahaha no arisoya is actually created from the otha sis keke.. i jus love it too much lol..xp .. keke.. i think i said aricy lol..xp keke.. ari + icy = aricy lol..xp..

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Do u know who created it. Sorry getting confuse. i love Aricy one too. Either way ur still good at making up names. i love it too (Arisoya)

dont worry ari.. its not just u .. that happens to me too lol..xp .. im jus super busy lately.. n hmmmm yea.. lol.. xp.. im here now my dear.. but ur not .. T_T..
T_T We need to find the right tiem to get on. How much time difference ru and me?

hmmm so its june 25 or 26 ?? lol..happy early bday ..
Thank you. It's June 25!

lol.. awwwe ur so sweet.. xp keke.. haha dont woory gp will know..lmao xp .. keke i see u did spam for me.... n lots too lol..xp.. haha i so love u my deary aricy xp..
:) Yep i did anything for u HEHE. LOVE u so much!!!!!!!

haha i know i wanna rewatch it too lol..xp .. but darn got all these finals too argh ..
Yeah finals so terrible. :( but i'll be rooting for u. Good Luck!!!

ur gonna go soon.. awwe gonna miss u dearly.. **hugs** i cant wait for ur stories ..xp..
Yep. I'm going to miss u so much :( *HUGS*) i'lll be sure to ahve a lot of stories. I might be able to get on once in awhile in thailand, i'm not sure. But i'll try.

haha lol.. when i joined the jlr sis .. i was so scared n nervous xp lol.. but they welcomed me in so nicely.. i so love all my lovely jlr sistaz .. xp lol..
Yeah I was too. But I have very nice sisters, like you, bau, starry, sala, cutefuzzy (still dk her nickname) and many others.

lol.. awwwe u think they're scary?? i think they r super fun lol.. haha i so wanna ride them again xp ..keke.. they're super fun..
The drop scares me....... I'm such a chicken LOL

lol.. hahaha jus make sure they dont throw us the bad bananas xp lol.. yea they r indeed kute keke.. im also a monkey keke born in the year 1992 muahaha xp .. imma monkie xp lol..
MONKEYS!!!!!!!! me too im born in 1992 Monkey year. hehe. How many monkeys do u have?

yea.. sala's list is too long for us to catch up.. she has so many to list like each week..
That's true and they don't repeat. LOL. U never know with spam queen i think we can do it.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
btw sala, fyi and all the other US peeps...this is:

CRICKET BAT:

JAVELINE:

^eeewww, bad pic...btw the javeline is the thing in her foot....ouch^
Super ouch!!! That last pic looks so painful. Did you have to find such a painful looking pic? LOL

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
ur glass??
I meant my glasses LOL! mistake in typing.

ur doin fine xp lol.. im doin a bad job lol..
Not for the past three pages ur not

good lukk ks.. im rootin for u ..
Thanks i can do it. I have my own cheerleader :) LOL

lol.. i think its the one called badarn jai .. keke.. or botan gleep sudtai..
it's botan gleep sudtai. I think

AGREED .. keke.. they r hot n did i say .. HOT ?? xp lol..
LOL they are though.

ahhhh u makin me wanna rewtch it rite now xp lol.. haha but gotta wait kekeke..
Me too :(

lol.. hahaha aum is like super kute keke.. ive seen this like so many times already xp lol.. but dang aum is hot,...
AGREE!!!!!!!

lol.. i havent finished this lakorn but dang dan n aff r so kute .. keke.. n i loved aff n dan's voice..ekeke so kute..xp..
Yeah I can listen to it forever.

lol.. im hea now.. but u galz arent xp lol.. miss u too aricy ..
Miss you so much Aiko. :(

bye my aricy .. gn ks.. love u ..
Bye Aiko. LOVE U!!!!!!!!!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol... haha she learned from the best xp lol..
Yes I did....from Spam queen! LOL

ATEAM RULES N SO DO THE JLR SISTAZ xp lol..
Yeah we do and we rock also LOL!

i'll spam with u galz laer when i wake up .. xp lol.. haha spam for me u mornin shifters xp lol..
HEHE i'll try, but so many hw to do :(

love u galz.. bye now.. **super hugs n kisses to the maximum of maximum** xp lol..
LOL *hugs and kisses* google times to u. LOL

heya...im bak..omg...im at page 1057..and im like 30 pages behind in 3 days???
wah....gonna track down the culprittttt
HEHE i think u mean culprit(S) haha LOL. BTW what is ur nickname I never figure it out. Sorry slow.

lol...and gt anger management prob at times?haha...
whoa..i hope i get a good warden too!
lol..i actually agree ceci!i always see the cover of all these dvds for my hk dramas n all n it sucks reallll bad!the ppl doing the covers r getting paid summore..and their "supposed" to be like qualified from graphics school?ewww...nonsense!
haha...aricy...nice one..lol...i'll still stick to icy..kekeke
HEHE icy is here and it's cool HAHA LOL! I havne't seen u in a LOng TIME!

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
icyyyy :wub:
oh yeah..we spammed bam the thread too!
:) LOL

he will always be HAWT!
Aff sings???
lol..me too....i dont mind..lol!
lolllll :loool:
Yeah, but she's not singer just has the MOST AMAZING VOICE!!!!!!!!

hi Icy! I can see a lot of spamming from you...lol...so how are you?
Hi! umm what's ur nickname? lol Yes, but still a long way to go. I'm new here LOL i think u can tell. I'm very happy how about u?

wow the 'ie's' are in here again...HI ANIE AND ELIE...just from a break of doing assignment - been doing math assignment for like 4hrs now *my eyes are bleeding atm lol*...imma go take and shower and then continue with physics...:(
Bau is so diligence YAY rooting for u!!!!!!!!!! She's so smart she's in physics!!!!! WOW ur my idol. I'm going to work as hard as u and try not to procastinate LOL.

lmao try and read this, got the idea from that SC i did for anie:

...hey everyone, go on to paint or PS and write us up a message like mine...
Ok i'll later. :)