Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^you're hilarious..

i totally agree. why can't they just have some ppl who have better skill do them cover.
it would have draw more attention to the viewer.

ah, i also forget to mention something.
so yup, i ask them to try the lakorn on
while it's playing .. there were a bunch of girls and talking about JLR too. in front of me. i'm just like.. awe, they have JLR FEVER .. :lol:

the funny part was that i let the booth owner tell me the story and she keeps saying, THIS IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD LAKORN, no DISAPPOINTMENT. :wub:
Sadly, i have to walk away after this.

ah, fewa is the movie that um atichart did in the HIMALAYA. something like that .. here's a quick glance at the mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Vi66cF7tA

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Sis! AHHHHHH!!!!! Ur so lucky everything there is so cute, especially the monkey is the cutest (not even a word LOL). I LOVE IT. The monkey too and u name it Gayu haha u JLRnize it hehe. CAn't wait to see what your room looks like with it JLRnize and junglenize.

oh yea i'll be sending u JLR bracelets soon well wen i get enough beads if i can find them lmao hmm seeing how long it took me to make mine lets see how long it take for me to make all ya'lls LMAO
Good Luck with making sis. I'll be ur cheerleader! You make such pretty bracelet. OMG. MY SISTER IS SO TALENTED. (so proud) :)

hahah and i went to target to buy them JLR things lmao
WOW sis ur on a role with JLR things. I bet u by the time ur done u'll need a boat to carry all ur JLR stuff. (maybe not even enough) LOL

=[ tuesday i have my ela exam then next week i have my french and math exam and i believe after this week its gona be last week of skool WOO! so i have like 2 weeks woo hooo!
Good Luck on ur exam sis. I still have two more weeks before exams and three more before school is ovr :( Taking for ever.

man i was so tired yesterday cuz i skipped class to go help the elementary skool w/ their spring fling or w/e man it was so hawttttt i thought i died hahaah and there weren't drinks or nuttin
AWWW, sorry sis! But i bet u this environment reminds u of JLR hehe.

WOO HOO! lmao on second week of summer ima get my hair cut in bangs like Affs hahahahhaha but ima grow my hair out for soriya hair hehehheheh
OMG i want to see it so bad. After that ur be complete Soriyanize. LOL HAHA my new word so bad at it.

lmao ahah chickas like JLR chicks gawd i'm weird

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Nice word, That's actually a spanish word meaning "little girls" HAHA LOL. It's still cute too, but I like the way u interperate it better. XD

YES I MISS YOU TOO ELIE!
hope ure okay now! get well.
muaha im calling her ari! sound cute!
I'll wil definitely respond to that Bau. I think it's cute too. I've to thanks the person who made it up. ;)

u beat me to it by like a jungle pearl lamo
WOW sis nice word. We need to make a dictionary of JLR terms. LOL

LMAO i'll name my monky holding necklace thing Gayu LMAO i'll name all my monky things gayu gawd theres so many of them i could name them each of the sisters ahhahah
LOL. Btw i got a monkey from Bush Gardens and it's like green blue (aqua) i think. I name it Gayu if u don't mind. Hopefully we can share the name. :) Yeah sis good luck naming all ur monkeys make sure it's a guy monkey though. LOL

hahaha i live far from it now..lol.. since i moved .. but ionoif i will ever go to it.. keke.. **drools**..cheesecake.. xp..

edit i own this entire page.. wow..xp..
I live near it. And cheesecake it's so delicious. Sorry Sala and Aiko had to joy this convo love chessecake. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!! They are so good.

good lukk wid ur test..ks.. wow lukkyu only like 2 weeks left.. i think i got like 2-3 weeks eft argh ..
I've the same amount as u. We can dwell on this together LOL.

btw sala, fyi and all the other US peeps...this is:

CRICKET BAT:

JAVELINE:

^eeewww, bad pic...btw the javeline is the thing in her foot....ouch^
That's interesting pic LOL. It looks painful. Dr. Harit is on his way LOL (he can help with enotional support) HAHA LOL.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
my goodness how many post will make a new page LOL. Runnign out of things to say.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
O man when i'm on people are usually not on :( Either i don't have a life other than JLR or I always have bad timing. Feel so lonely here :( Where are my JLR sis.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Wow! Just notice how many posts i have not that many. Goodnes gotta get working. HEHE

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
O yeah, so i went to Bush Garden and there's this monkey it's so cute and huge in different colors. It reminds me of Gayu hehe. I wanted it , but u have to toss teh ring in the bottle. It was so hard :( because it keeps bouncing off. It made me so mad. :( OMG so.....I never got it.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. love u aricy .. <--- haha a combination of both lol.. kekke..
oh yea free jlr bracelets..muahaha.. lol..
know lots of thai ppl..?? here in cali ?? .. hmm i rarely see them ... iono y...
Nice Aricy hehe I like it. I love all the names you call me. Because it's from u LOL. I think the bracelets is sponsor by Sala even though she doesn't know it yet hehe LOL

hi aricy n jen i see u glz..xp..
lol.. sorry girls.. goin to church now.. love u galz much .. xp buti'll be back soon.. i hope..
Luv u too

spam for me lol..
I will spam queen don't worry spammin buddy

love u sistaz lotz..
Luv u more hehe LOL