Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay i own this page.. now im really gonna go to sleep.. bye gurls love u much..**hugs n kisses to the maximum** .. catch u galz laters ks.. muahz..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha i'll def sleep afta this post lol.. i realized that gp is still beatin me by 10 posts argh xp lol.. haha .. im too tired to beat her lol.. ***yawn*** bye now seriously..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh my gosh aiko, i was gone searching for magazine cover and when i come back, guess what...you spam like 2 more pages...seriously girl, GET TO SLEEP! and do not come in here again until you sleep for real!

cikna

sarNie Adult
hi cikna i see you...i have to go though cause i have school tomorrow...gosh i miss you so much! love you.
ok, get some rest. i may not be around until friday coz i got a course to attend. anyways, i miss u too!!! u know what, i met my "kids" for the first time ( u know wite, i'm a fellow/warden). anyways, i was talking about them setting up a blog for the residential block. and i told them about u, how creative u r with ATeam site. i told them, they should "meet" and chat with u.... B)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
ATTENTION SALA: oh my gosh, one more thing...SALA you know how i said who own your page 69, and then you said i think i didnt join yet...well i checked page 69 out and guess it, it's one of the sisters who owned that page...and it's (scroll down):

CECI *gasp* lmao ceci owned page 69

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i came back trying to bring in good news. didn't notice that i took sala's page until bau mention it :p

anyway, i went over to the summer soccer festival stuff. guess what i came across.
you could not believe how much it cost for them HMONG dub JLR.

i've ask the first booth, it'll cost 70 dollars for the first 10 disc.
the 2nd booth sd it'll cost 95 dollars for the 10 disc.

i was gonna get it b/c i want all jlr copies but hesitate and say.
you know what. there's wishbone version, my iptv version already.
do i really need to pay that many copy? .. i better wait til the official come out.
so yup. i didn't buy it --- still waiting for the official set from TV3 ..

anyway, the sad news was that. THERE ARE TWO DUBB version, done by two different company
which, i don't know why. but what's disappointing is that they lack making graphic.
the first cover have them together with a small picture of Harith dragging Soriya from the water after he tie her to the pole.
but they edit out the water and bring in some flower field in there. it's really retarded ..

the 2nd version have the cover of JLR VALENTINE SHOOTING .. of them together.
the back have Aff's IN magazine shooting. It's ridiculous. They should have ask one of the graphic ppl in here to make it.
i would have done it for free too :loool:

okay for the rant, last good news was that i bought his FEWA ..something movie. i will try to rip and upload it soon to share to everyone here and at ateam :wub:

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
kekeke .. we r indeed nice lol..xp..
yep nice like the n'ek

lol.. ur hugs r appreciated xp lol..
lol.. yup indeed ur name is close to soriya lol.. but i meant arisoya lol... gurl ..u needta hit the fanfictions section lol.. and read sarns n the others .. keke n u'll definitely know wat im sayin xp lol.. kekeke arisoya lol..xp..
hahaha yea i understood An lol.. "icy" xp lol..kekeke
yea i loved everyone's pixes.. too bad i dont know how too.. T_T..
hahaha i luv the siggy .. aff is so lovely n beautiful ..xp.. keke spamming partner xp..
i'll read one i think it's call "one night per week" i think that was very good. Love it! I don't know how to do it either :( o well be can be a pair LOL. Aff is very beautiful, i agree.

lol.. hahaha i feel less of stalker now xp .. kekkee.. yea we're jus totally devoted fans lol..
hahaha okies i'll call u both icy n ari.. okies.. xp..
YAY! i have two nicknames! hehe feel so special.

hahaha glad to enter that prison lol..xp..
Welcome beverages and food are served for u hehe. Also you have to provide ur own water for bathing and get it from the creek. But u are company by Gayou (monkey) hehe (so cute). Sorry ,but no free pearl bracelet LOL (just for JLR sisters)LOL.

lol.. i didnt get to use the net yesterday n now im so behind argh xp lol.. keke.. hoped u had fun at school yestaerday ari.. wow virginia.. kool.. i live in california.. xp..
Cool u live in cali lucky. U must know a lot of thai people. I went to Bush Garden yesterday and met a lot of thai people. Including the people who worked on the rides and the tourists. LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my gosh aiko, i was gone searching for magazine cover and when i come back, guess what...you spam like 2 more pages...seriously girl, GET TO SLEEP! and do not come in here again until you sleep for real!
haha im back again xp lol.. kekeke.. i feel so good but still sore though xp..lol.. haha... but imma b off in a bit tho..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow. i came back trying to bring in good news. didn't notice that i took sala's page until bau mention it :p

anyway, i went over to the summer soccer festival stuff. guess what i came across.
you could not believe how much it cost for them HMONG dub JLR.

i've ask the first booth, it'll cost 70 dollars for the first 10 disc.
the 2nd booth sd it'll cost 95 dollars for the 10 disc.
i was gonna get it b/c i want all jlr copies but hesitate and say.
you know what. there's wishbone version, my iptv version already.
do i really need to pay that many copy? .. i better wait til the official come out.
so yup. i didn't buy it --- still waiting for the official set from TV3 ..

anyway, the sad news was that. THERE ARE TWO DUBB version, done by two different company
which, i don't know why. but what's disappointing is that they lack making graphic.
the first cover have them together with a small picture of Harith dragging Soriya from the water after he tie her to the pole.
but they edit out the water and bring in some flower field in there. it's really retarded ..

the 2nd version have the cover of JLR VALENTINE SHOOTING .. of them together.
the back have Aff's IN magazine shooting. It's ridiculous. They should have ask one of the graphic ppl in here to make it.
i would have done it for free too :loool:

okay for the rant, last good news was that i bought his FEWA ..something movie. i will try to rip and upload it soon to share to everyone here and at ateam :wub:
hahha wait.. so u wen to the water festival?? lol.. i havent gone yet xp lol.. omg lik 100 bucks jus for the dubbed parts omg.. lol.. keke... WoW.. lol.. FEWA?? wats that ??.. oh yea its sad how the hmong dubbed company still lacks creativity in making the cover... O_O.. haha .. dang i realized i havent watched some dubbed movies for awhile .. O_O..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yep nice like the n'ek
i'll read one i think it's call "one night per week" i think that was very good. Love it! I don't know how to do it either :( o well be can be a pair LOL. Aff is very beautiful, i agree.
YAY! i have two nicknames! hehe feel so special.
Welcome beverages and food are served for u hehe. Also you have to provide ur own water for bathing and get it from the creek. But u are company by Gayou (monkey) hehe (so cute). Sorry ,but no free pearl bracelet LOL (just for JLR sisters)LOL.
Cool u live in cali lucky. U must know a lot of thai people. I went to Bush Garden yesterday and met a lot of thai people. Including the people who worked on the rides and the tourists. LOL
lol.. love u aricy .. <--- haha a combination of both lol.. kekke..
oh yea free jlr bracelets..muahaha.. lol..
know lots of thai ppl..?? here in cali ?? .. hmm i rarely see them ... iono y...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hi aricy n jen i see u glz..xp..

lol.. sorry girls.. goin to church now.. love u galz much .. xp buti'll be back soon.. i hope..