Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Girls,

Can you tell me if I'm missing anyone on my list before I send my pm in the next couple days?

Before I do that, our new members need numbers. It'll be part of my surprise for whoever follows the instructions of my pm. :)

bau (08)
rr (98)
ami (59)
aiko (26)
moh (89)
ceci (23)
sala (16)
donna (96)
raiya (66)
van (10)
sarn (100)
wishy (21)
starry (78)
el (7)
cikna (02)
chen (19)
prisna (91)
pze (37)
lala (34)
lyn (85) (what's her username? lynda or HomelessBird?)
an (42)
sarah (74)
neena (need number)
Kkrystal (need number)
ic3monkeys (need number and nickname?)
For my name please add arisa (that's my real name) Thank you. Feel so special YAY i'm part of the JLR sister. HAHA i didn't mess up this time (before i use to put JRL sorry about that my mistake) :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult

hi ic3monkey! before JLR fever, i don't even know what is windows movie maker....no clue, no idea at all...that was 4 months ago...now i've made 7 JLR mvs! hahahaha!!! surely, u r going to enjoy yourself. now, i want to try my hand in photoshop... B)
Hi! nice to meet you! Yeah i agree i am going to enjoy myself. Just need to know where can i dl photoshop or get it. MV's looks so much fun to make hehe and watch. :)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
woo, new sisters hey...welcome welcome, im (jao far) bau...or baubau...w/e hehe...starry do i need to give new no.'s...well okay then.
neena (67), kkrystal (38), ic3monkeys (33)....lol im running out of no. ppl, just a warning lmao...
starry, btw what type of 'surprise' is it? like 'bau's type of surprises' or what :lmao: :loool:
I'm happy to be a part of this AWESOME JLR sisters :).

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
O man i just realize on my wallpaper i use a pic that starry created. Sorry starry, i hope u don't have copyright and throw me in jail :( lol

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Hey sisters again,
WOW i've posted a lot today well just wanted to share this autograph for Aff. Thought u guys might enjoy it. FYI i didn't get it personally though, if i did OMG that would be crazy. Anyways, ENJOY!!!! :D BTW not my website either hehe.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hey sisters again,
WOW i've posted a lot today well just wanted to share this autograph for Aff. Thought u guys might enjoy it. FYI i didn't get it personally though, if i did OMG that would be crazy. Anyways, ENJOY!!!! :D BTW not my website either hehe.
lol...u noe...if i see Aff..i will be like.."can u pls take a pic wif me...im like ur fan frm Malaysia!n then..can u giv a lil speech in my videocam???...its like for my jlr sister!!!"..lol

Sure! :) YAY finally i got a nickname that has nothing to do with my name :) LOL.
yeah..n icy sound so cool^^

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol...u noe...if i see Aff..i will be like.."can u pls take a pic wif me...im like ur fan frm Malaysia!n then..can u giv a lil speech in my videocam???...its like for my jlr sister!!!"..lol
yeah..n icy sound so cool^^
O yeah definitely autograph, video, and pictures the whole set. That would be a life time memory and u'll put on these stuff "cherished moments do not touch only for worthy eyes (JLR sisters)" LOL and ur children later on of course. lol

Yeah icy does sound cool like literately. HAHA get it ice is cold. Sorry pun wel sort of....

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
O yeah definitely autograph, video, and pictures the whole set. That would be a life time memory and u'll put on these stuff "cherished moments do not touch only for worthy eyes (JLR sisters)" LOL and ur children later on of course. lol

Yeah icy does sound cool like literately. HAHA get it ice is cold. Sorry pun wel sort of....
yeah..it'll be like a family treasure..lol

haha..gt ur joke on icy = cold...nah..it sound cute too!

lol..talkin bout that...i havent update my fanfic lol...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey bau darling ic3monkeys wants NUMBA 363 kk so give it to her kk i love you darling hugs and kisses
yep already have sala...you just didnt look carefully enough *tsk

I'm happy to be a part of this AWESOME JLR sisters :).
yep welcome to the family arisa...im bau btw.

btw icemonkey...can i nickname u icy^^
hehe anie giving out nickname like baubau now :D

LOL thanks :)JLR sis ru so much nicer than regular people j/k LOL.
true, my sisters are all so nice ppl :D :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe well me, you see i have been pranking the sisters over the past couple of days...so when they see my PM they are freak because most of them are scared im going to prank them again :lool:
lol.. hahaha i wasnt xp ..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
im so curious now lol...
r u sure she will like it?..hehe...an luvs u too
sure she will...everyone love bau's suprises.

OMG SETH!!!!!!!! I'M NOT GONNA OPEN IT1!! I'M SCAREDI KNOW IT'S SOMETHING SCARY MAN1!!!!! HECK NO! I'LL WAIT TILL MY SISTER COMES THEN I'LL WATCH IT SHOOOOOO..... I MIGHT FAINT! SEROUSLY I'M A CHICKEN MAN!!!! YOUR GONNA MAKE ME PISS IN MY PANTS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!!!1
I SLEEP WITH A NIGHT LIGHT EVERY NIGHT!!! AND ALMOST 19 YRS OLD!!! LOL I'M A CHICKEN!!
MY NIGHT LIGHT! LIGHTS UP MY WHOLE ROOMMM :p
LMAO girl...tsk, just watch the funny clip with someone then if ure scary...ps i hope i dont give you a heart attack :eek:

I WILL EVENTUALLY!!! MAN.... :lmao:
you have to it...all the other sisters have.

so funny, now not alot will like Bau's surprise :p
CECI!!! requote "everyone loves bau's surprises"

DID SHE SURPRIZE YOU WITH ANYTHING
yep i send everyone a "suprise" PM.

HELLLOOO DARLIGNS gawd i'm behind once again
SALA!!! jao far bau kid tueng khun ying sala mark mark na ka.

ahha dang i think i was DOMINATED by the exam damn it it was pretty hard gah i think i passed i hope so!!!!!!
yep hope you pass girl!